• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy cuck here doesn't deserve this pussy

sorry to revive a dead thread

hey 25/m here too in FL... She definitely has a thick body. I think she would enjoy my girth, if you are unable to please her :)

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 455
She looks like she would be nice and soft to get inside of. I can only imagine how nice she feels. Yummmmmmm.

I would put those sexy legs over my shoulders and fuck her into another galaxy. She has a great body and and would love to feel that warm pussy swallow my cock. She has me throbbing right now. I would pump gallons of hot cum into her and then fuck her again and again and again. If you ever come to TX, let me know. I would love to hang with you and your wife.

Im heading to Orlando for sales meeting. Going there end of July. Will send pm lemme know if shes a hotwife yet. Seems like an old thread but that pic on her back with her head turned to the side with a slight giggle mmmm.

hello room i'm new to the site and very interested with this life style hope to have some serious chats with you all?

more of the slut

Attachments

• brandi-event.jpg
    brandi-event.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 485
  • playboy1.jpg
    playboy1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 511
Nice to see the face that goes with that lovely soft ass :)

Would you like her to straddle my cock in that bunny girl outfit and behave like a good bunny? I'm sure when she gets moving it's a case of "Hold on tight and enjoy the ride". Beautiful.

25mFL,

She looks good. What's your relationship to her? Is she your wife? A woman friend? A friend's wife or woman friend?

I notice your first post was on 3 July 2007, and your most recent post was on 9 Aug. 2008. What's the state of her progress? Is she fucking men other than her husband yet? Does she even want to do that?

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back