Sissy cucks

• Thread startersissycuckmaid
  • Start date
  • #1,001
charliesubinva said:
Virginia Sissy Cuck

Virginia sissy cuck here. Any others in Virginia?

carla
I'm a secret sissy but not a cuck. I'm just looking for a sissy cuckold to be my sissy lover

Reactions: MichiganCD
  • #1,002
SexypinkhairDD said:
The political speech aside ( we agree with mostly )basically you’re gay . Since you have no or is at all , you just get fucked in the ass or mouth . Honestly that tiny thing won’t pleasure anyone . But in the context of this forum are you married to a woman ? If you are. We as well as everyone here , would like to see her .
You might want to wipe the goo off your fingers before you type ... your posts are a little hard to follow LOL. I am technically/legally still married ... but she and i lead basically separate personal lives. And yes I am basically queer, desire MEN only for sex, and love being as much of a woman as i can be for a man. And, no, i respect my wife's privacy way too much to post her photo without her permission.

• #1,003
Goodmanj said:
Please dm me
Think i just did ... if i have figured out how the site works.

• #1,004
willing said:
I'm a secret sissy but not a cuck. I'm just looking for a sissy cuckold to be my sissy lover
? You are not a cuck, but you ARE looking for a cuck ? Who is also a "sissy" ?

• #1,005
lol that was funny and your right . I REALLY need to proofread lol thanks for the fun and good luck to you lol
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
You might want to wipe the goo off your fingers before you type ... your posts are a little hard to follow LOL. I am technically/legally still married ... but she and i lead basically separate personal lives. And yes I am basically queer, desire MEN only for sex, and love being as much of a woman as i can be for a man. And, no, i respect my wife's privacy way too much to post her photo without her permission.

Reactions: IwontTellMommy
  • #1,006
******* SISSY CUCKOLD

A New Design - Made with PosterMyWall-2 copy.jpg

Reactions: MichiganCD
  • #1,007
  • #1,008
cuckold wannabe

img (2).jpg