• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy cucks

• Thread startersissycuckmaid
  • Start date
Sorry

mistressmyra said:
twerped, don't post your hairy ass pictures. you need to be shave like a good sissy.
If I don't what are you going to do...spank me?

sissycuckmaid said:
Sissy cucks trained to suck...

shouldn't all sissycucks be trained to suck? thanks for sharing.

hornblowerm said:
This is how I prefer my sissy/maid/hubby to look in his panties....with some exercise, diet and learning to 'tuck' he looks much more feminine. I daresay that some other sissies I have seen pictures of here could use some of the same therapy.

I find it frustrating that many of the pictures I wish to show here are rejected for being too large. Mostly these are personals pics from home on my digital. I have tried saving to different formats, etc, can anyone help?

Shelly

very nice. i could use the same discipline myself. thanks for sharing.

sissyandwife said:
Hello
I am a sissy cuckold to my wife she is on this site as ( dnhercuck ) we are for real and she has made me into the sissy cuck that I am today and she has done one hell of a job

Love Teresa

she has done very well. you're a little hottie, you lucky girl. thanks for sharing.

MUST HAVES for sissy cucks..............

Attachments

• 5771.jpg
    5771.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 473
  • 6036.jpg
    6036.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 637
  • 8210261N.jpg
    8210261N.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 672
  • CB3000_5.jpg
    CB3000_5.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 789
  • TracieNW003.jpg
    TracieNW003.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,119
usemeforfree

I really liked your bit about you doing anything your sister in law asks. I would love to hear more about how she is using you. I just love it when family members get it on together.

theirslave

I agree I would love to see more pictures of sissies being humiliated for example being pissed on by 2 or more bulls or being ****** to drink their piss or maybe being fucked in the ass repeatedly by a group of bulls while their wife and daughters watch.

sissyandwife

Yes, you look good. I would love to play with you.

I have been lurking around this website for months and this thread is by far the hottest one going. I am 61yrs old and no longer have the figure I once had but I still have the hormonal induced breasts though not nearly as perky. My wife and mistress of 31 yrs passed away 3 years ago and my own personal health makes sexual activity pretty much a waste of time. Besides the only premo black cock I can get I have to pay for and since I can no longer get more than mental satisfaction it's just not worth it. All the wonderful sissy cuck pics brought back tons of memories and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know with all the websites and internet buzz about this lifestyle it appears to be a recent phenomenum and perhaps the openness displayed here and at other places is a driving force behind the explosion of interracial cuckolding but I can personally attest it's been around for years. Just not out in the open like it is now. I am so glad to see all the young fems and sissy's dressing up and being the woman they always wanted to be. I still dress as a woman but instead of the good looking hot slut I used to be,I'm just another old lady. Oh well, I can still dream and anyway, it happens sooner or later to everybody.

bull piss #2

i agree with viking...who out there can satisfy our little sissy cocks with photos of big hairy bulls abusing sissycucks like us...bulls pissing on cucks in front of their wives, pissing in their mouths, making them eat out their big hairy manly assholes while wife looks on...pleeeeeeeze i would just love to see photos of that sort!

very very beatıful pics

where can i sign up for this type of training?

sissycuckmaid said:
Some more sissies....cucked and well trained.

i absolutely love the maid doing the laundry pic. would love to serve like that myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
sissy

luv to watch a sissy suck cock maybe help slap cuck with the cock more humilating dont u think?:D

More by request..............

Attachments

• 3d48.jpg
    3d48.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,488
  • 4c07.jpg
    4c07.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,256
  • 6ff3.jpg
    6ff3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,615
  • 7f2e.jpg
    7f2e.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,811
  • 8c80.jpg
    8c80.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,590
A few more cucks being trained by bulls.......

Attachments

• 76aa.jpg
    76aa.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,470
  • 78f3.jpg
    78f3.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,239
  • 1389.jpg
    1389.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,367
  • c3f2.jpg
    c3f2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2,021
  • d1dd.jpg
    d1dd.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2,056
the more i look the more i wish???????????

.....The more you might become one of these?

Attachments

• plugged2.jpg
    plugged2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,184
  • a93b.jpg
    a93b.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 873
  • db89.jpg
    db89.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,155
Reactions: tinydicklett
Nice