• Thread starterfionasissyslut
  • Start date

fionasissyslut

Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
1215424097.jpg1528800707.jpg837591666 (1).jpg859642683.jpg
Does anyone else think that sissy faggots should have huge tits?

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, Wabasto, lnohhnvm and 1 other person
Have to agree. Hormones do not do nearly enough. I should be 39DDD instead of 36BB. See you in Brazil?

luv, missgary (heather)

wow that's big as it should be i suppose~~to show our black superiors how committed we are to looking like complete sluts for their pleasure

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and Readyu
942309003.jpg 1311659949.jpgHaving big tits is the ultimate sissification that ALL sissies need

Forget the size of the Breasts. Most men go for the size of the nipples. Make them big and juicy and some men might be tempted.

Reactions: Readyu
1552345720.jpgI agree~~the size of the nipples are important to REAL MEN

1823650643.jpg
​How about these nipples?~~I think any sissy faggot would be proud of them

Last edited:
Reactions: Wabasto and lnohhnvm
a real sissy bitch is complete with an a or b cup.

Reactions: ckc
I have seriously thought about having boob job. I am 5'5 and 34D or 36DD would really look good on me. I just love having little girlie titties. Especially the big puffy pink nipples poking out through clothes for older boys and men to see. Even poking hard through my bra and 2 or 3 layers of clothing. And of course while teaching swimming. There are many, many black boys who still need to learn to swim. Boys and men LOVE sucking my tits, even if they consider themselves totally straight.. The guys who are really good at it have gotten a few drops of liquid out of each side. That either happens within ten or 12 minutes or it doesn't. I often feel like i NEED to nurse and my chest really looks like it.

sissy breasts are very important especially while doing cam shows for dominant black men.
it is very important for your nipples to be hard and sensitive because he is going to make you play with them while you perform for him.

Photo on 21-10-2015 at 9.21 pm.jpg Photo on 21-10-2015 at 9.43 pm.jpg SISSY TITS.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MontyIndianbull, Dark_Hung and sissyannie
yours are really wonderful tits, siss4it37!

my nipples use to be so sensitive that i really freak out if my Mistress only touches them... But still She denies me the favor to give me my own big set of tits...! i'm so sad!

But since MsGary (i really love her posts btw!) mentioned the natural size: when a sissy is taking hormones she will get about the same size as her own Mother. That's just the genetic disposition. And if you want more you have to ask a surgeon.

siss4it37 said:
sissy breasts are very important especially while doing cam shows for dominant black men.
it is very important for your nipples to be hard and sensitive because he is going to make you play with them while you perform for him.Photo on 21-10-2015 at 9.21 pm.jpgPhoto on 21-10-2015 at 9.43 pm.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Hung
Thank you so much for your supportive comment, maresi simone. And for contibuting to this forum. i still dream of an actual boob job. My nipples are EXTREMEly sensitive. I was kind of trained that way. An older much bigger black boy was always abusing them. I got used to the nipple torture but the sensitivity also increased. I started having orgasm with my breasts more so than rest of body--inclduing my short dick
love MsGary (heather)

HI, I am dreaming of a boob job for myself. My nipples were also abused by older boys at school. titty twisters, purple nurples. Just plain rough nipple play. This was not just black boys either. For some boys this is what got them to date me. Other than the "sure thing" for sexual relief ! I have VERY full A cup now from hormones only 2.5 years but i cannot imagine this alone giving me EE cup like my mom. She is 5'6 165 lb. 40EE-32-38. Blonde /Blue eyes. She will be 50 in a couple years. Dad is 42 now and LOVES the way she looks. my GF is 30 and looks a LOT like my mom, esp her build. 38DDD-28-36. They LOVE that my hips are as big as theirs. 34A-26-38. When my nipples are soft, they look like they take up half of my breasts. In the right bra, I can say I am 32B. 5'5 140 lb;, sexy brown eyes.
I have LOVED sucking cocks -any cocks- since the first time I did it. and First time WAS with older VERY Superior Black Boys. It was so natural for me AND they taught me to take it into throat that first 'session'! ANd i was sure not allowed to spit their precious seed out. So much cum. I gave four blow jobs to 3 different black boys at that first party dressed as a cheerleader.
Love to all, Mary (now my real and legal name.)
PS it was not long before I was relieving cocks in other ways!!

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Oh yes, heather,

i already read abot that older boy ... and i still love to think about you and this situation! Telling from my own expriences it is very important that we sissies are properly trained all the time. It's not that we wouldn't accept our place pretty early but i guess there is a kind tipping point. And as soon as we are beyond this point we simply can't live without it anymore, can we?

And 18mDresdF4prom, i guess i have to correct myself: of course a male/sissy can't ever have the same genes as his/her mother. And for sure there can be a genetic variety in breast sizes even within one single family. i just meant that the biggest size a sissy might hope to get by just hormones should be that of his/her Mother - or maybe his/her Grant Ma.

So in my case it would be a good B ... what is big enough to be seen as an utter sissy with or without a bra! On the other hand i'd simply love to become a public hucow ... with a real milking rack and and a milking machine and everything...! But then of course i'd need a much bigger set of udders! :redface:

MsGary said:
Thank you so much for your supportive comment, maresi simone. And for contibuting to this forum. i still dream of an actual boob job. My nipples are EXTREMEly sensitive. I was kind of trained that way. An older much bigger black boy was always abusing them. I got used to the nipple torture but the sensitivity also increased. I started having orgasm with my breasts more so than rest of body--inclduing my short dick
love MsGary (heather)

I loved hearing your comments. Of course I was getting my hopes up to have Marilyn Monroe size breasts. I do not look like her but my mother does. And both MY grandmas were AT Least DD cup. y'know, nursing every one of their babies and nursing for other moms too. I think they had seen at least part of the depression or at least were young youths during the big wars. I will have to check their um, years of birth copared to whenever the Wars were. Not I have dug myself a hole telling how stupid I am. MEN think I am super cute though. they have a little laugh when I say something really stupid and they tell me it is ok, "You have Some Talent,and are VER Y cute and sexy. " Mom says I better Marry one of them pretty quick.
I would also like to have udder sized rack. The guys who claim they like my A/B cup would NOT turn down hucow tits.
Love, 18m Thanks again for saying something in this thread

Hi ALL, I do not know if I told this. I moved in with Grandparents in Buffalo several years ago. Both to go to new schools and to help out my grandma. When she though I was old enough, She told me she was sick and it was terminal. And that I should stay here and help out grandpa any way I could. She was telling me that I was welcome to become the Lady of the House. And to live here as long as I wanted. Even when I was an adult in a few years.
Grandma died in 2009, just before my birthday. I cried but I did wear a very cute little black dress to the funeral. I was with Grandpa constantly from then on. He taught and coached at a school 3 or 4 miles form our house. I had a just under a mile walk to school--starting in junior high.
Anyway, our ten year anniversary of me joining them was in September and Grandfather is really getting me a boob job for our ten year and for Christmas.
I am a full A cup now form hormones alone and GENES. Both my Grandmas had DDD or EE breasts. Mom is 40FF.
PaPa wants hie "Grand Dau" to look the part. I will wear fully padded bra until the boob job to get used to the look. Mainly the psychology for me. The docs worry about the shock to a Boi going up two cups size. I LOVE my PaPa, not just for this. Also my real and legal name is Mary since I was 18.
Luv, MARY

sissified titties!

sissytits5.jpg

Beautiful titties!

I went on strong hormones (2 Rx's) 14 months ago. I feel changes in whole body but especially breasts including nipples. 38B-28-39
Also resuemd commitment to weaight watchers as i am 5'8 165 lb. But I also expect to have C cup breast with just the hormones. Soould be larger as my mom was at least an FF cup and grandmas D and DD. I now kind of wish i had gotten boob job while my own dad was still alive
even if just so he could see. MY figure and my looks are what convinced him to accept me as I am. YOU may think that is shallow but "whatever it takes" I was so happy because my mom had accepted me but she died when I was not yet 19. Any way, the psychology part of this is done and I can got with a surgeon as bit as anny woman can starting with same tits. like from B cup to a full D. or from C cup to full DD or even filling a DDD or EE cup bra. Once I am there of course I KNOW I will ant another procedure and go to FFcup or even G cup tits.
Many men do like me Just As I am but….
Love, Heather.

Their breast should fit their body.

of course we should and the biggest possible