Attachments

• 310354038.jpg
    310354038.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 293
  • 1711209133.jpg
    1711209133.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 387
  • #1,022
How does a huge cock go into that small hole???

• #1,023
johninKnickers.jpg just trying the new posting pictures system

• #1,024
1477331_candicejones.jpg
me sissy maid

• #1,025
1477331_candicejones.jpg

me sissy maid

• #1,026
Love the pics, goes along with my fantasies. My wife lets me wear panties and a couple of nighties she bought me but that's it. I have mentioned her having sex with other men and told her I love her and wouldn't get mad if she told me about it. She said she would never let me have another women. She knows my divorce from my first wife was because she was screwing around on me. There was more than that though. She doesn't know the times my first wife sneeked around had sex and I insisted on eating her and the cum. She just thought I was stupid and didn't realize what I was licking up. Like the pics

• #1,027
Show some sexy pix of you

• #1,028
sissy moan said:
Mistress Rose's copyright

Oops ... i thought it would be nice to have a look at this collection of hot little sissies and what did i find right in between: a picture of myself all made up and in lingerie while using my big dildo "Daddy" during one of my regular wanking days...! :eek:

Oh BruceCuck my dear! Of cause i can't deny that i am a real submissive sissy slut. And yes, you probably are absolutely right to think that i belong to all these other nasty little sissies in this threat. But hey, i guess it's not polite to fuck a girl without asking her Mistress before, is it?

i thought i would be seen just among my sisters in the Club Sissy and now i found myself on a sissy parade right here in front of hundreds, nay thousands of laughing real Men and gorgeous Women...

This is so absolutely embarrassing and degrading and ... and ... hmm ... so perfectly arousing ... and ... oh my Goddess, i just have to admit ... so utterly appropriate to be published as the ridiculous little sissy slut that i really am!

Yes, i am maresi simone, this perverted little sissy slut, that just needs to be watched performing her helpless efforts in finding her sissy relief and fulfillment. No, i am not able to fuck a real Woman like a real Man since my clitty is way to small for a real Pussy. And yes, i feels so wonderful excited if i am all dressed up in lingerie that the only way i can have sexual pleasure is to feel a big Cock spurting inside my sissy pussy or right between my red painted lips or to lick the Cum of a real Stud from the Mistress's Pussy. And the only way i can reach my sissy climax and even can get an erection is to fondle my tiny sissy clit and to cream a pair of my delicate panties.

It has been Mistress Rose Herself who took this picture and others in order to show it to Her Lover and my new Daddy some month ago. Then She told me what a nice gesture it would be to post some of them on my personal page in the Club Sissy so my sisters and their Superiors could see what a perfect little wife and cucky sissy slut i am. And now She seems to be quite amused that i - just naturally - found my way into this sissy picture threat as well ... a place where i never ever will have the chance to hide again ... What a wonderful proof of my true sissyness that You choose to post this picture of me and what a perfect kind of humiliation as well!

Yes, the Mistress just laughed about my ordeal and told me that it is just fair that i am on display now for all those Cuckoldress's and Bulls around who might have a look at this threat. And especially since it could be my own friends and colleges and even my own family members who could be the next people having Their fun with me...

So according to this Mistress Rose told me to answer this threat and to tell You that from Her point of view it was absolutely okay what You did: being specialized in cuckoldry - a life style the Mistress really has a thing for - and protected by a login this website is the perfect place for humiliation. But if You are planning to post further pictures of me i'm ordered to tell You that You indeed have violated Her private copyright: i am HER little sissy girl and as well every photo showing me in total or even parts of me are Her personal property alone! And they are NOT be taken away from the Club Sissy or this forum without Her explicit permission!

But on the other hand i am ordered to invite everybody to my page in the Club Sissy and to have a closer look at me and my sissy inferiority ... it is all free and You will find a nice collection of sissies and cucks and related postings over there (including some of my sisters You might know from this threat).

And also She told me to repeat the photo that has been published here on page 74 and to add another picture of me that is not in the Club Sissy anymore just to show that She not just really likes to cooperate but also appreciates the idea of putting me on display!

Curtsey,

maresi simone aka sissy moan

edit:
  • the link to the original post by BruceCuck
  • this sissy's address at Club Sissy
  • two new pix showing this sissy's (it's a sissy parade here isn't it?)
  • and her new disclaimer
INVITATION for any person or institution using this site or any other website presenting sissies for private, scientific, or advertising reasons: As long as You quote this sissy's name You are explicitly invited to use all of her pictures, information from her profiles, and anything she posts in any of the forums or groups on this or any other website in every form both current or future with her full consent. You are invited to copy, save, print, or re-publish her pictures or information with her full consent. You also are invited to create humiliating captions from her obvious and also her not so obvious deviations and to post them on any private or public or commercial website or magazine of Your choice. If You have done or do any of the above, she would appreciate to hear about this violation of her privacy and further publishing of her personal stuff and will support You in all of Your doings. It is recommended that other real sissy subs longing for utter ******** post a similar notice as well.

maresi simone aka sissy moan

femsissy-moan.jpg sissy-moan-propperly-plugged.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Dark_Hung
  • #1,029
You look impossibly feminine. Gurls like me (an old wannabe) feel so envious.

• #1,030
Oh, my dear Cdmasterj,

being 53 yo now i am also not really young anymore ... but the only thing that counts is the attitude to be what you really are...! Because then you will get the practice to be just as femme as you feel ... and belief me: without Her make up and dresses ever Supermodel like Heidi Klum is just a regular Girl from the neighborhood...!

Kisses
sissy moan

Cdmasterj said:
You look impossibly feminine. Gurls like me (an old wannabe) feel so envious.

• #1,031
knotty said:
tara

Dial-up sucks, hunny!:mad: I really, really want you to see some of the vids I've found... tis sooo exciting for me, knowing we are looking at the same naughty girls at play!:p
Of course, tis pretty exciting, just thinking of having you, itty, and now--sissyjoy, all together in a bed, with blankets askew, sheets thrown aside, legs tangled, lips seeking, mmmmm, yesssss, soooo exciting......licks, knotty
Love these