• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sloppy 2nds

• Thread starterreup
  • Start date

reup

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2012
My sexy girlfriend got me to go out for afew hours last night,when i got home she was in our bedroom with nothing on but some little white knickers.
I went over to the bed and started kissing her,she guided my hand to her pussy and said all that dampness is cum!I was so excited,i pulled her knickers down and she shoved my head between her legs and i started licking.

She then pulled me up and i slid my dick in her,it allways fells so good fucking my girl after shes just been fucked,especilly if theres a load of cum up her for that special kind of lube.

Reactions: Maxio
Wow! That is awesome! Cool, may we see some pictures of her, please?

silky smooth,thats prity bang on the money.
yeah il put a photo up,cant seem to find how to attach it at the moment.

Cracked it.
I better not put a photo with her face in it,she would kill me!
I love her,but shes just to much of a nympho to stick to one man!

i love seconds, i most likely had 100s and still do,hoping for many more

Pretty lady.
I'd love to go third. ;-)

I love eating my girls stretched out pussy...

Nothing better

I've posted about "sloppy seconds" before and for me there is not a better feeling pussy than your wife's that is well stretched from a large cock and full of cum that gives it an incredable silky smoothness and she if still tingling from the stud that just "fucked her brains out" when I slid my cock into her, my cock goes to another place in the universe with how good she feels. GTR

reup said:
Cracked it.
I better not put a photo with her face in it,she would kill me!
I love her,but shes just to much of a nympho to stick to one man!

As long as you continue to get your share of sex from her - does it really matter if she sleeps with other guys/gals?

Another girlfriend once told me that her husband had a mantra saying, "a pussy was made round, to go around".

She replied to him, "okay, which of your mates do you want me to start with?"

Saraha said:
As long as you continue to get your share of sex from her - does it really matter if she sleeps with other guys/gals?

Truer words were never spoken. Years ago a friend asked me if my wife cheated on me because we were swingers? I answered with a stout HELL NO. He asked why? I told him if shes fucking another and I break up with her, HE would still get to fuck her, but I would not :cool:

She just took it to extreemes, lol.

shes looks so good from behind id be all over that in a quickness! any more pics too share

damm, shes fucking hot!!!!

Originally Posted by Saraha

I agree. It's only sex, it's not love, it's not commitment.

I have found that being the second, or last, guy in a woman's cunt at the end of a fuck-session with one, or more, other guys, is much more enjoyable than merely fucking her alone. And if that woman is your wife, as it has always been the case for me, it is even more exciting. I LOVE shoving my cock in my own wife's cunt and feel the left-behind cum of some other guy.

If she has been out and brings it home to you, that is great, but even better if you are there to actually watch as this other guy fucks her. I would never be able to deny myself a fuck with my wife just after some other guy. That is the best!

You definitely feel the difference.

That's a good note to the people here that wonder whether the wife got laid and denies it.

asian? love asian women!

Lol. By then you are plunging into a warm love puddle. Oozing and sloshing sounds. But it's still the same sensation as if you were in bed all day , 1 on 1 with her.

The idea of going in for the first time and feeling all that wetness from other men before you is what's hot for the guy who is just starting.

It's always hot. Even when your partner is trying to pull one over on you by going out with her girlfriends after work when in fact she is getting drilled into someone else's headboard for an hour and then coming home still horny.

Once you learn the scent and taste of a used woman, you will always know.
And for many of us here, develop appetites for that you never lose.

I am always typing in "sloppy seconds" in all the video sights I can go to and have seen some but not nearly that many given all the other sex acts. Even when they do show a sloopy second video, it often has a space n the video where after the load is shot, the woman changes position and is being fucked again. What I want to see is a pulsing cock erupting into the womans pussy, then the guy pulls out and a second guy replaces his in her filled pussy only after 10 seconds or so and without a position change. I want that sperm in her pussy when the next guy shoves in back inside even deeper.......Where is a video like that?