sloppy 2nds

• Thread starterreup
  • Start date
cleaner said:
I am always typing in "sloppy seconds" in all the video sights I can go to and have seen some but not nearly that many given all the other sex acts. Even when they do show a sloopy second video, it often has a space n the video where after the load is shot, the woman changes position and is being fucked again. What I want to see is a pulsing cock erupting into the womans pussy, then the guy pulls out and a second guy replaces his in her filled pussy only after 10 seconds or so and without a position change. I want that sperm in her pussy when the next guy shoves in back inside even deeper.......Where is a video like that?

Some photographers lack imagination.

nah shes not asian and yes shes very hot!
shes at work tonight so it just mite be sloppy tenths when she gets home lol.

reup said:
nah shes not asian and yes shes very hot!
shes at work tonight so it just mite be sloppy tenths when she gets home lol.

Where is she working?

Pussy-sharing

As I've said before, there is nothing as exciting as fucking my own wife just after another guy has fucked her. And I will admit that the one thing that makes it even more exciting is to be repeating to myself, inside my head, as I fuck her "He fucked my wife! He FUCKED MY WIFE!!!" When I do that, I have the absolutely best orgasm possible.

my ex has a perfect ass for bbc

cum on her pics for me

Attachments

• 2008 pics 013.jpg
    2008 pics 013.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 675
Reactions: Maxio
The best feeling in the world, a loose silky pussy, freshly fucked by someone else and roasting hot on your cock!!

I lasted 10 seconds inside my wife the first time I had that - without even moving!!

mmmm Love sloppy seconds in a creamy cunt or well fucked ass

smallcockpaul said:
The best feeling in the world, a loose silky pussy, freshly fucked by someone else and roasting hot on your cock!!

I lasted 10 seconds inside my wife the first time I had that - without even moving!!

I love fucking my wife pussy right after the other guy has filled it with his hot cum. And just like you the first time I fucked her cum filled pussy as soon as I enter it and felt the wetness knowing the other guy had just had his cock in her pussy, I shot my load of hot cum. I love eating her creampies, it good to the last drop. Sloppy seconds are awesome.

Shush! How wonderful sloppy seconds is; is best kept secret. If this gets out then who will be left to go first. =p. When we first started in the lifestyle we were trying to get pregnant. So I fucked her straight away so that if she got pregnant there was a good chance it was mine. I loved the thought that our sperm was competing to impregnate her. I also loved the silky feeling his sperm made her cunt. It turned me on so much that I would cum straight away. She loved the fact that I came quickly because her pussy was usually sore after a thorough pounding she just received from some stud.

It feels good for the woman too guys...Its always fun if were not sore or tired

I do like those sloppy 2nds really much. It is so wonderfull feeling when wife return home from the cruising where She has met once again some man which was fucking HER there. Cruising takes two nights. So Wife has a lot of time to be with Him there
When SHE first time was cruising by boat and returned home, I immediately undressed HER and asked if SHE was fucked by somebody else during the cruising , SHE admitted quickly and said that now it is YOUR turn to fuck me. This man on that boat fucked HER really many times, they were all the time naked, they did not went at all outside even the daytime to look at the Stockholm, they were fucking in that cabin , Aila wanted to be naked and ready to take His cock inside to HER cunt when ever He was ready again, She told that SHE is SO PROUD that HER body is so nice and interesting that it is easy to get many cocks in to HER PUSSY almost when ever SHE want. She told to my ears by whispering that SHE LOVE ME A LOT OF. She likes to be ***** still and to be fucked by several several men, and SHE is HAPPy that SHE has so understanding husband who allow HER this adventure from time to time, When SHE want to be *****. It is so wonderfull to put MY COCK to HER well used wet already cunt. I do like that and Aila know it.

I know my girl is fucking other guys but doesn't know that I know, on several occasions I've found her soaked cum filled panties on our bedroom floor when she goes for a bath, I don't mind other guys cumming in my girls pussy as she's really hot and has a great body!, she doesn't allow me to fuck her after the other guys fill her sweet pussy with his cum, id love to lick her pussy out and taste his and her cum together, at least yet again she has no idea im fucking her best friend once a week too for the past 6 months!,so I think we pretty even.

Alf007 said:
I know my girl is fucking other guys but doesn't know that I know, on several occasions I've found her soaked cum filled panties on our bedroom floor when she goes for a bath,

Mine I found out After she started going to the Gym ,
She would give me a quick Kiss to say hello & off to the shower ..
The giveaway was her sloppy cunt , who ever was using it did a good number on it ..
Only lasted a few Months but she did go 4 days in a week