Slut Camila, needing and looking for BBC

• Thread starterBullnutzz
  • Start date

Bullnutzz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2009
This is Camila, my 36 year old sexy slutty filipina that is ready for any c**k as long as it is a new one! The only bad c**k is the one that she has not had! Please be as graphic and nasty as you wish and tell her what you would do to her! All BBC are given preference to this slut!

Attachments

• camila7.jpg
    camila7.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,475
  • camila8.jpg
    camila8.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 533
  • camila9.jpg
    camila9.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 704
  • camila10.jpg
    camila10.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 604
  • camila15.jpg
    camila15.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 694
Reactions: moltenneeds
This girl has the pussy of a goddess. The pussy lips look are intriguing and enticing to any man alive. I would fuck the shit out of her for you.

English Black cock, she is nothing short of a fuck slut. Please post a pic of your credentials for Camila to view!

Here are another set of pics of Camila. Does she look to be angelic or slutty? Check out her thong! Maybe it is what you don't see.

Attachments

• CamilaIMG_2790.jpg
    CamilaIMG_2790.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 595
  • CamilaIMG_2789.jpg
    CamilaIMG_2789.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 690
  • CamilaIMG_2788.jpg
    CamilaIMG_2788.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 562
I'm posting one more pic of the dirty nasty fuck ***** for all to see. I hope she will see the bad names I'm calling her too. I walked into the parking deck and she was giving head to her work buddy with benefits. Here is the nasty ***** Camila

Attachments

• camila14.jpg
    camila14.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 430
  • CamilaIMG_2796.jpg
    CamilaIMG_2796.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 873
I also meant to post this pic of the dirty nasty *****.

Attachments

• CamilaIMG_2797.jpg
    CamilaIMG_2797.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 511
NIce body

She has a great body. would love to be fucking her right now.

Damn she is soo sexy!! Show us more

what a hot bitch

love to eat her sweet cunt out

Bullnutzz said:
This is Camila, my 36 year old sexy slutty filipina that is ready for any c**k as long as it is a new one! The only bad c**k is the one that she has not had! Please be as graphic and nasty as you wish and tell her what you would do to her! All BBC are given preference to this slut!

mmmm lovely :)

Let her enjoy me :D:D

She is one sexy asian!!!

I have been request to post some pics of Camila in heels. These are not of the CFM variety but generally of everyday heels that help to shape and show the sexy form of a petite asian lady. I enjoy sharing and showing Camila! What are your thoughtsrelative to Camila's looks and style?

Attachments

• camila1.jpg
    camila1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 447
  • camila2.jpg
    camila2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 536
  • CamilaIMG_2667.jpg
    CamilaIMG_2667.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 355
I think she is definately a total *****! I WILL be the next BBC to be shoved into her sperm gulping fuck-hole of a mouth so she can choke and swallow all of my unborn baby gravy. Then I will spin her around, grab a handful of the black cock slut hair of hers and shove every inch of my man meat into her tiny womb. Thrusting in and out with such force that she cries in exstacy until I deliver my second truckload of paste inside her! After we catch our breathe it's back to buisness but this time I'm going straight for her tiny asshole with only her spit as lube. I wont cum in her ass though. Instead, I am going to pull out and make her suck her ass juices off my cock until I am ready to paint her face one last time with a healthy dose of Vitamine D!

Very nice! Lets see her in action with a bull :)

Although the pic is unaltered, it is incomplete. What do you think was happening? Then what do you wish was happening?

Attachments

• CamilaIMG_2818.jpg
    CamilaIMG_2818.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 249
me thinks she is a good pussy, asian women have a different charm in them... they are gracious and can be dirty sluts.. or to say..they are dirty sluts

Ron

She is hot... you shoud post pics of her with a BBC

WOW love the new pics she is soo sexy!!

This filipina is really hot. Would love to hear more about how much of a slut she is and does she want someone to lick that pussy clean after her lovers are done?

where are you guys located bullnutzz?