• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut Wear.....2/29/2024

7 (1).jpg7 (2).jpg7 (3).jpg7 (4).jpg7 (5).jpg7 (6).jpg8 (1).jpg8 (2).jpg8 (3).jpg8 (4).jpg8 (5).jpg8.jpg

It’s a pitty that most of these pics are fake… :-(
But nice to fantasize about anyway!
you could be right...….but I doubt it.....I try to do my best to spot the fakes and not save/post them....and if you notice......very few are worn out in public...some but not many.....it is not uncommon for wives and girlfriends to have attire they wear on special occasions...my wife has a couple of t-shirts just that way...I tease her a lot about wearing them someplace...she wears for me...to tease?...and has worn in front of a couple others....so I would say...most are not worn in public....as much as most of us would like to see....but there are some gals that have the guts to do so....I have seen "I swallow" and "size matters" on a few occasions....so your comment is not actually factual

Users who are viewing this thread

Back