• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut Wife Jessica

• Thread starterxxjlbsxx
  • Start date

xxjlbsxx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2018
22104483_10212824891971383_6616715844729546695_o.jpg avatar_1501849037599.jpg cropped_header_1501849004103.jpg 20170731_222254.jpg Screenshot_20170801-041351.png Screenshot_20170801-041457.png Screenshot_20170727-042348.png Screenshot_20170727-042510.png 20170731_224032.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PinayForeignerCouple and Nazareth
My wife is a total slut who fucks anyone who has a big dick. Shes well known in the community because of her job and is thought of as a very respectable lady. 25487468_10213429905736349_2792343891936415774_o.jpg 20170716_064626.png 19095608_10211918486351809_2204033343295247668_o.jpg 20170715_182721.png 24799312_10213315781523315_418686871747034039_o.jpg Screenshot_20170727-020835.png 20170713_032141.png 20170731_223916.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PinayForeignerCouple, Silkenboy and Nazareth
She's a biggo slut aint she

What does she do

• Love
Reactions: Silkenboy
I bet she sucks off her camera guy

Reactions: xxjlbsxx
Wouldnt doubt it. None of those pics are of me. Thats all people shes cheating on me with.

• Love
It's not cheating if you like it

• Haha
Gorgeous looking slutty wife

Reactions: Silkenboy and xxjlbsxx
so if you’ve been posting her here in the site, it’s probably safe to assume you’ve decided to just sit back and enjoy the show she puts on for you, yes? it’s ok to admit that watching her fuck other men makes you hard. i’ll bet you’ve come in your pants at least once after walking in on her fucking someone and standing there watching the primal display of lust...yeah?

Capt. Ron said:
so if you’ve been posting her here in the site, it’s probably safe to assume you’ve decided to just sit back and enjoy the show she puts on for you, yes? it’s ok to admit that watching her fuck other men makes you hard. i’ll bet you’ve come in your pants at least once after walking in on her fucking someone and standing there watching the primal display of lust...yeah?
I have cum in my pants when shes rubbed my dick slightly. Never just from looking. Ill admit it turns me on some, but i still dont like her sneaking around and fucking my friends and coworkers.

damn i love those huge hangers.

xxjlbsxx said:
I have cum in my pants when shes rubbed my dick slightly. Never just from looking. Ill admit it turns me on some, but i still dont like her sneaking around and fucking my friends and coworkers.
i see, that’s fair enough then. but if you really don’t like it, may i ask why not just divorce her? i’m sure any decent lawyer could get you a good settlement as long as you can show you didn’t encourage or request her behavior.

Capt. Ron said:
i see, that’s fair enough then. but if you really don’t like it, may i ask why not just divorce her? i’m sure any decent lawyer could get you a good settlement as long as you can show you didn’t encourage or request her behavior.
I dont know

xxjlbsxx said:
I dont know
Capt. Ron said:
I agree with you. I love walking in on my wife being fucked. I’ve came in my pants more than once. I married her young and have encouraged it since. She even went out on dates while pregnant. If I didn’t like her cheating and being a cock ***** I’d divorce her.

• Love
Reactions: Silkenboy, toolman2c and xxjlbsxx
mrkitkat said:
I agree with you. I love walking in on my wife being fucked. I’ve came in my pants more than once. I married her young and have encouraged it since. She even went out on dates while pregnant. If I didn’t like her cheating and being a cock ***** I’d divorce her.
i’ve never caught my wife and even tho she denies she’s ever fucked anyone outside our marriage, i suspect she has and just can’t admit it yet. we regularly talk about it in sex, how hot it would be walk in on each other getting the best fucking of our lives but from another person. i did walk in on a roommate’s gf getting fucked once. he was out of town so she decided to use his bedroom when she thought i would be at work. wow, what a rush—heart pounding in my throat seeing, hearing and smelling them fuck like animals right in front of me. i admit i came in my pants watching the spectacle.

Capt. Ron said:
i’ve never caught my wife and even tho she denies she’s ever fucked anyone outside our marriage, i suspect she has and just can’t admit it yet. we regularly talk about it in sex, how hot it would be walk in on each other getting the best fucking of our lives but from another person. i did walk in on a roommate’s gf getting fucked once. he was out of town so she decided to use his bedroom when she thought i would be at work. wow, what a rush—heart pounding in my throat seeing, hearing and smelling them fuck like animals right in front of me. i admit i came in my pants watching the spectacle.
It is a great experience. We are very open about her fucking others. Many times she’s out all night. While I fuck other women, including her sister a number of times long ago, I enjoy most watching her get fucked or hearing the details after she’s done it. If I can before I cum in my pants, my cock is always out jerking off when I’ve caught her.

Reactions: Capt. Ron and toolman2c
mrkitkat said:
It is a great experience. We are very open about her fucking others. Many times she’s out all night. While I fuck other women, including her sister a number of times long ago, I enjoy most watching her get fucked or hearing the details after she’s done it. If I can before I cum in my pants, my cock is always out jerking off when I’ve caught her.
My wife has talked her sister and a couple of her friends into letting me fuck them. They all said it was terrible but i enjoyed fucking them. I think she did it so she didnt have to fuck me.

Reactions: toolman2c
xxjlbsxx said:
My wife has talked her sister and a couple of her friends into letting me fuck them. They all said it was terrible but i enjoyed fucking them. I think she did it so she didnt have to fuck me.
why did they say it was terrible? just curious...

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread