• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut Wives - What work do you do?

• Thread starterVoyeursa
  • Start date

Voyeursa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2013
So i was curious, how do you know that the lady in the office working with you is not a Slut Wife!! Got me think, i wonder what slut wives across the world do? What is your chosen profession?

Reactions: toolman
I am a nurse. I have met three black lovers while working at the hospital I am at. Ever since the first time I sucked dick at work, I have stopped wearing panties or a bra. Makes it easier on lunch to sneak into the locker room and drop my pants for a quickly.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, natasnaikul, PoorLockedFather and 8 others
Farm wife, but work as a accountant/bookkeeper. Most everyone knows us as conservative

• Love
Reactions: toolman, PoorLockedFather, bobstudio83 and 2 others
Biodome1977 said:
I am a nurse. I have met three black lovers while working at the hospital I am at. Ever since the first time I sucked dick at work, I have stopped wearing panties or a bra. Makes it easier on lunch to sneak into the locker room and drop my pants for a quickly.

easy access is always a consideration that sluts like you should fulfil for big cocks men like us to destroy you! great job!

Reactions: Readyu
Precisely why I do it. My pussy was made for black cock

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Anna36 and morfez
Sue does web-programming and other IT-related work.

i work in PR and sales

Reactions: toolman and bobstudio83
Over the years my first wife worked at over the counter department store sale (men's Dept.), Office work, personal assistant, on staff at a retirement home, also volunteered as an EMT and a housewife and mother. GTR

I have noticed that many I have met were teachers, some even college professors.

Reactions: bobstudio83, Custer Laststand and purplejoys
My wife has her own business. She is in Banquet industries

She goes and meets businessman from large companies selling buffets.charm and looks go along ways sometimes

DSC00105.JPG DSC00151.JPG

• Love
Reactions: toolman and MrGemini
My wife has worked as a legal assistant, a paralegal and then as a court reporter.

Fund raiser

411A70CE-3DB4-4F46-A6A9-D030F3A3DAA6.jpeg A9E48439-F513-48A7-82D8-FF60CCCCB6F1.jpeg B51B9F4B-7E69-4F61-99B7-CA5D08B49059.jpeg 59B084E2-773A-49E0-9CAB-1DC726397D43.jpeg

Reactions: PoorLockedFather, MrGemini, Bikelover and 2 others
My wife sells art supplies

Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83 and Bikelover
My wife was in sales in a male dominated industry. Suffice to say she used to travel a lot for business and rarely alone

• Love
My wife was a civil servant

johnmasters said:
My wife was a civil servant
Does that mean that she was always civil when serving you?

cuckhubby48 said:
My wife sells art supplies
Does she model for artests ?

Bikelover said:
Does that mean that she was always civil when serving you?
Mostly yes. I actually suspect she considered taking my cock to be work, like cooking and house cleaning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread