Slut!!

• Thread starterMY SLUT!!
  • Start date
M

MY SLUT!!

I post on this site and others, have a yahoo group, and my little cock husband dosen't know. Want to see some BBC cum on my prim and proper SLUT ASS..Cum on boys show me what you've got..

Attachments

• IM_A0008.jpg
    IM_A0008.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2,258
  • IM_A0006.jpg
    IM_A0006.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 3,071
  • IM_A0003.jpg
    IM_A0003.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 3,005
  • IM_A0005.jpg
    IM_A0005.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,373
  • IM_A0002.jpg
    IM_A0002.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,777
  • Love
Reactions: cazzolatino, Krey, Gezel and 3 others
FUCK..Nobody horney to treat me like a cum dump??

Hornier that shit Slut! I am stroking my cock looking at your face...and that's where I am going to cum...is all over your lips...imagining you licking the head of my cock and sucking my cockhead and drinking my cum!

turn over and give up some backshots

ur in the wrong position for cum dumping...I'd fill up your asshole:pee:...

Reactions: Dmack
Some of us like the real thing. How far south are you? Houston in the House. Big_daddytx2007 on yahoo.

Well boys you stop by how bout some pic's with your cum splattered on me??

I'm wondering exactly who is taking these pictures?

BiggieSmalls457 said:
I'm wondering exactly who is taking these pictures?

MY MASTER & hubby...My hubby dosen't know I do this behind his back..

So you wanna be a Black Man's Cum Dump do you? Fuck, I'd turn you ass over onto your stomach and have you get into the FDAU position. What is that you ask? FACE DOWN ASS UP! I'd tell you to beg me to eat and fuck you in your asshole because that is what a white sluts ass WAS MADE FOR! I'd fuck your pussy, and mouth as well. The only problem is deciding which of your slutty holes to cum in first....Damn! DECISIONS...DECISIONS.....Guess I'd have to fuck each hole and cum in each of them. Every BURP cum baby?

GimmeWhiteMeat said:
So you wanna be a Black Man's Cum Dump do you? Fuck, I'd turn you ass over onto your stomach and have you get into the FDAU position. What is that you ask? FACE DOWN ASS UP! I'd tell you to beg me to eat and fuck you in your asshole because that is what a white sluts ass WAS MADE FOR! I'd fuck your pussy, and mouth as well. The only problem is deciding which of your slutty holes to cum in first....Damn! DECISIONS...DECISIONS.....Guess I'd have to fuck each hole and cum in each of them. Every BURP cum baby?

Been FDAU, Drank cum from a glass, gargled, and yes BURPED CUM..You gonna talk or cum on my pic's??

one question where are you ?

Thats a guy.....

no its not did u not c that nice tight pussy ?

poinciana cuck said:
Thats a guy.....[/QUOTE
Well you GOFFEY FUCK!! DO I LOOK LIKE A MAN TO YOU??

Who is going to be the first to splatter me??

nice pics :D

Your hot!

Thanks...

i can show you better than i can tell you

Idiot

MY SLUT!! said:
poinciana cuck said:
Thats a guy.....[/QUOTE
Well you GOFFEY FUCK!! DO I LOOK LIKE A MAN TO YOU??

Learn to spell and fuck yeah you look like a guy