• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutty fiancee

smallcock77

New around here...
Beloved Member
My fiancee has declared that I should keep you posted on her gorgeous figure. As we work closer to our actual wedding she wants to dominate me more and get fucked by a real man. I also want to get cucked by a man with a 7+ inch cock as mine is only 3 inches long. Please email her with comments about her sexy bod (per her instruction @ try_her_on@yahoo.com, cc me at smallcock77@myway.com). She requested that I post her pics as she posted them previously. She also said to tell you that I'm a pussy of a husband and that she can't wait until a real man cums all over her titties. (I have been having some ejaculation problems lately and she's getting a bit pissed off.) Please email her and let her know what you'd like to do to her, and cc it to me so that I know how to please her better. Thanks!

Attachments

• beggingforit.JPG
    beggingforit.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,530
  • redeye.JPG
    redeye.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,789
  • asshot.JPG
    asshot.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,284
Thata's a pretty significant ass and some nice meaty thighs there....the kind a real man loves to grab onto when slamming his cock deep into her slutty cunt...or tight ass!

I might try ...

... her on for you and her ... but how bout letting us know where you are?:rolleyes:

Cuckolded hubby

She is very tasty!
I would make her take you to get your dicklet pieced with a nice big ring and then get her to post a pick of her holding your pierced dicklet!

She ever told you who her first lover was?How old she was and where it happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, your wife has some nice thighs and tits. I would love to stick my big, black meat in her. Where are you located? She looks real slutty...:)

Slutty

If she is so unsatisfied with you why did she marry you ?.
Give her to me for a few days I will fuck her rotten and teach her to stay in her place.
On her Knees in front of her masters MEN
Goodluck WB

have sent you email but got no reply. would enjoy fucking her and putting smallcock in his place. she looks like a filthy dirty cock sucking ***** who'd beg me to stop fucking her pussy and would willingly let me cum in her mouth and share it with you. reply to me within 2 days or fuck off!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back