30 KB · Views: 17,858
  • cumfilled.jpg
    cumfilled.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 13,243
  • asuck.jpg
    asuck.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11,886
few more pics

A few more pics of my slutwife. She's 45, 5'3", 140, 34D tits and a great ass. She loves BBC.
Let's here what you think.

Attachments

• gangfucked.jpg
    gangfucked.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11,686
  • tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10,123
  • ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 10,246
nice ass, would love to see some pics of her eyes while being fucked

Great pics ...show us some more!!

One hot looking bitch you have there! Great everything!

where ru located? LA BBC here..

charlieparker

I'd Love To Stick My Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock In Your Wife's Big Pussy And Fuck The Shit Out Of Her Shooting A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Her Hot Cunt - Then Have You Lick It Out While I Fuck Her Mouth - After I Would Turn Her Over And Shove My Nigger Coci Up Her Beautiful Big White Ass And Fuck Her Asshole Filling It Up With Another Load Of Hot Nigger Cum And Seed

more pics

Here's a few more pics of my wife.

Attachments

• sheafksmall.jpg
    sheafksmall.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 18,381
  • sksmall.jpg
    sksmall.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11,176
willing to travel

bbc in midwest lookig to travel for your wife

Cum visit.

flyguy said:
bbc in midwest lookig to travel for your wife

Let us know when you could cum visit. Send us a pic and let us know what you have in mind and what you'd like to do with her.

A real hot slut... It shows that she loves what she is doing... playing with BBC ^)_(^

very hot.....your wife is sexy and very beauitful.....please post more

Hello

Let us know when you may be able to travel out this way. We'd also appreciate a pic or 2.

You have one very nice slut for bbc there my man.Very nice titties and overall she got a great body. Wish I was closer by, I'd love to do her.

very nice and sexy pictures their look great.. Would love to know more about you guys sweetie..

We also travel

Thanks and glad ya like her. Where are you at and maybe we'll be traveling your way sometime.

Blk.woody said:
You have one very nice slut for bbc there my man.Very nice titties and overall she got a great body. Wish I was closer by, I'd love to do her.

Hello....nice photos of your wife.....its always sexually exciting to see married white wifes enjoying BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS. This lifestyle ( well hung black men sexually satisfying white wives while the white husband watch ) is very big nowadays and getting bigger every week.

pics?

Lets see some pics of your hot lil slut for blackcocks

billnmary4blacks said:
Hello....nice photos of your wife.....its always sexually exciting to see married white wifes enjoying BIG SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS. This lifestyle ( well hung black men sexually satisfying white wives while the white husband watch ) is very big nowadays and getting bigger every week.

Uncut - different

Don't know why, but the uncut dick is interesting. Wonder if it makes a difference to the lady