• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

small cocks only.

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date
JimPreston said:
My wife will be even harder if she finds out I showed you these.

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
It is worth the punishment, to admire this hot wife

Reactions: toolman
JimPreston said:
My wife will be even harder if she finds out I showed you these.

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
She looks amazing. How old is she? Does she fool around?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
h5t6ca said:
She looks amazing. How old is she? Does she fool around?
My wife is 53 years old.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and h5t6ca
JimPreston said:
My wife is 53 years old.
Gorgeous!
Is she a shared wife?

JimPreston said:
Too long ! By balls turn purple and I couldn't even stand any more they hurt so bad!
I suspect the threat of that kind of punishment again will keep your balls metaphorically tied up for a long time. So no more sharing photos! Right?

Ladiesfucker said:
Yes dear.i wanna fuck her if u don't mind
Not at all....help yourself to my wife if you want. Will you be recording it ?

Jozyxt said:
I suspect the threat of that kind of punishment again will keep your balls metaphorically tied up for a long time. So no more sharing photos! Right?
Even though it hurts really bad, I do like letting strangers see my naked wife so I don't know.

Soft and hard

image.jpeg image.jpeg

JimPreston said:
Even though it hurts really bad, I do like letting strangers see my naked wife so I don't know.
It sounds like she's going to have to turn it up to 11 so you won't misbehave. LOL Good luck in keeping your balls.

Jozyxt said:
It sounds like she's going to have to turn it up to 11 so you won't misbehave. LOL Good luck in keeping your balls.
I just hope my wife doesn't see these photos of her naked posted here !

• Love
JimPreston said:
I just hope my wife doesn't see these photos of her naked posted here !
What was that email address????

Jozyxt said:
What was that email address????
I took it down from here.

I grow tho

884CD05B-F754-4B11-9076-C7BA2D246708.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Readyu and Rayagr
Reactions: toolman and SlutWifeKimmy
Luckily it’s a grower to a massive 5”

096E25CD-2A1D-4766-A576-2CB5B5428ECD.jpeg FD0CC5D3-6F84-40DF-9D6A-6A645FCD87FA.jpeg

Jozyxt said:
Yes, but as long as your wife gets what she needs you are being a good husband.
If you mean his wife is getting "what she needs" from men with real cocks then yes he is being a good tiny dick husband !

JimPreston said:
If you mean his wife is getting "what she needs" from men with real cocks then yes he is being a good tiny dick husband !
Absolutely. It is folly for a husband to believe that he can provide everything for his wife. We must give our wives room to be who they are. And if that room occasionally has a another man in it, so much the better.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and JimPreston
Jozyxt said:
Absolutely. It is folly for a husband to believe that he can provide everything for his wife. We must give our wives room to be who they are. And if that room occasionally has a another man in it, so much the better.
I don't think "occasionally" is the proper term here. Being born with a tiny dick means you are destined to end up watching many different men with real cocks fucking your wife and your wife sucking these cock to get sexually satisfied since you are physically unable to do that for her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread