small cocks only.

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date
ckc said:
So many of us whites are small. Why a lot of women have afffairs or bfs
BS

This is as big as it gets. Pretty pathetic isn’t it! I would love to watch my wife enjoying a much larger and well deserved cock.

IMG_4998.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Milflvr and SDevereux
Here is my tiny one also

dicklett-16.JPG dicklett-30.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Milflvr
looking for small cock tributes and monitor pics of my wife , anyone interested PM us

oldertinycuck said:
Here is my tiny one also

dicklett-16.JPG dicklett-30.JPG
We are very similar. Unfortunately I don’t shave though

Lovasianladies said:
We are very similar. Unfortunately I don’t shave though
i am not a very hairy person to begin with, but My Wife requires me to keep it shaved clean, as She has always told me that my dicklett is as small as a boi, so i have to keep it looking like a little boi.
Besides if i didn't shave clean you probably wouldn't see it.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
oldertinycuck said:
i am not a very hairy person to begin with, but My Wife requires me to keep it shaved clean, as She has always told me that my dicklett is as small as a boi, so i have to keep it looking like a little boi.
Keeping shaved definitely improves the overall effect. You might want to try chastity on an occasional basis, too.

Reactions: h5t6ca
Laceyfemme said:
Keeping shaved definitely improves the overall effect. You might want to try chastity on an occasional basis, too.
My Wife does lock me up when She goes on Her dates to keep me from rubbing it raw

cuck lock.jpg

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, annascucm and h5t6ca
last night

me

IMG_4509.jpeg IMG_5009.jpeg IMG_4922.jpeg IMG_4950.jpeg

subcuckimpot said:
last night

me

IMG_4509.jpeg IMG_5009.jpeg IMG_4922.jpeg IMG_4950.jpeg
That's just for skin and a ballsack. You should definitely cage it in one of the smallest cages possible, then at least what little you have of a shaft will be "highlighted".

WVhotwifecoupl said:
Here he is...

IMG_0172 (blur).jpg IMG_0214 (2) Blur.jpg IMG_0699 (3).JPG
your hubby has a nice cock looks way better then bigger one tho.....

🍤🤏🏻

IMG_6724.jpeg

Reactions: HornyFilipino
my tiny cock

IMG_6262.jpg

Reactions: HornyFilipino
mywife/herlover said:
All you small cocked cuckolds,lets see just how small you are,and prove how inadequate you are to your wife or girlfriend.Here is mine to begin with.
we small underendowed men can only watch in awe when a well endowed man fucks our frustrated wives

catswvcuckold said:
My small one

hi, here is my small dick. Wife says that she couldn't feel it inside her after fucking one of her big cocked boyfriends and that they hit spots inside that I never could. That is why I am rarely allowed to put it inside of her, 3 times this year and only while wearing a condom, while her boyfriends get to fuck her bareback. My wife let me put it inside of her the beginning of this month for my birthday, she hadn't been fucked by anyone in over month, but as you can probably guess, I came in under a minute and had to finish her off with my mouth and hands.
:D

First 2 pics are of me soft, next one is semi hard, and the last 2 are fully hard.
Been there done that we are just not built for fucking

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing and HornyFilipino
My small cock. My wife deserves so much more.

20230722_143944.jpg

Reactions: h5t6ca
cuckbywife said:
My small cock. My wife deserves so much more.

20230722_143944.jpg
Is she getting more now?
Where do you live?
Can you share pics of your wife?

Reactions: AZannie
Another pic of me from a slightly different POV. For scale, it is about 7.5 inches from the top side of my clit to my navel. Looks like a very long way, doesn't it?

PXL_20230801_191239945.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SubBiBeta, sissiboi and silver-50swm