• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

small cocks only.

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date
why wife loves other men

Attachments

• IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 259
Is your vanishing weenie a case of "use it or lose it"?

Lifelong Cuck,

Regarding your comments about your teenie weenie:

lifelong cuck said:
I notice in these photos that though the dicks can be quite small (but still a lot bigger than me) these guys still have good sized balls! Mine are now so small they are permanently on the inside and my ballbag just shrinks up!

How often do you beat your weenie? Are you giving your little guy any exercise? Could yours be a case of "use it or lose it"... or rather, "not using it so you're losing it"...—?

—Custer

To keep your penis healthy, subject it to temperature change extremes. Have a hot shower, then sit in very cold water to shrink it. Then warm it up again. This keeps the nerves working well to change its size when needed by humiliation or excitement from seeing a naked lady.

Reactions: franklyhorny
withmyfeetup said:
Here's the reason my wife likes riding big man cocks. My little penis only sees action after a real cock has filled her with cum. I have learned to love the feeling of my little guy sliding around in a sloppy, stretched pussy.
For those of you who are comtemplating the cuck lifestyle - be careful what you wish for, you just may get it. I am addicted to eating creampies. They are as addictive as any drug. If I don't get to bury my face in my wifes cum-filled pussy at least once every two weeks, it becomes an all consuming obsession. I can't concentrate on my work or anything else. I become a masturbating zombie.

I don't last very long when fucking the wifes freshly fucked stretched cum filled
pussy. Nothing like it!

Reactions: franklyhorny and littlecucky
Awright. Will thousands of guys now heat their cocks, then freeze them...—?

Berenia,

Berenia said:
To keep your penis healthy, subject it to temperature change extremes. Have a hot shower, then sit in very cold water to shrink it. Then warm it up again. This keeps the nerves working well to change its size when needed by humiliation or excitement from seeing a naked lady.

Thanks for the advice. I'll have to admit I've never heard or read about this "penis health enhancement" program before. Do you think it would work if, after a hot shower, I were to lower my penis and balls into a pan of cold water with ice cubes (like lowering myself to do a pushup, but with a penalty), instead of sitting in a large container of ice water (which would require me to freeze my entire ass)?

Alternatively, is your suggestion a practical joke? Do you envision thousands — perhaps millions — of guys all over the world, after reading your post, alternately heating up their cocks in hot water then sitting in buckets of cold water 4 or 5 times a week? Hey, why not 7 times a week... penis health is serious stuff.

If so, I like it. I must say, my mental picture of this happening all over the world on a daily basis appeals to me.

—Custer

mine for all to see

wife told me to post these of my little itty bitty pathetic cuck dick

Attachments

• Jan05_47.JPG
    Jan05_47.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 243
  • Jan05_57.JPG
    Jan05_57.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 304
  • Jan15_46.JPG
    Jan15_46.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 245
  • Jan15_51.JPG
    Jan15_51.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Aug16_30.JPG
    Aug16_30.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 366
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, ercuck13, Trwawayyyyyy and 1 other person
You're a good submissive sissy cuckold....

Ittybittysissy,

ittybittysissy said:
My wife told me to post these photos of my little itty bitty pathetic cuck dick.

Ah, so you do what your boss cuckoldress tells you to do. That's commendable; you're a good submissive sissy cuckold. Keep up your good work.

Best wishes to you and your boss—

Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
Tara

MMMMMMmmmmm..ty..ty..ty sexy Tara..your soo sweet...Lori says hi to you too...i'm flattered completely...and anytime you want my little itty sissy clitty in your sweet mouth it's all yours sweets ;)

Attachments

• Jan05_52.JPG
    Jan05_52.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 394
  • Jan15_50.JPG
    Jan15_50.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 269
  • Feb20_27.JPG
    Feb20_27.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 486
  • Jan05_32.JPG
    Jan05_32.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 499
  • Mar02_37.JPG
    Mar02_37.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Haha
Reactions: ercuck13, Pussyfreebeta and LoveDaAm
Tara & itty

Naughty, naughty, girls! Itty, I hope Lori uses her Big black strap-on on you for talking so slutty to Tara! I think she should make Tara crawl on her knees, and hand her that monstercock, all wet from sucking, and be ****** to guide it into your slutty cunt! Shame on you both! (for not including me!) giggle.
Hi Lori! Please fuck her good! Luv you all, knotty

My small dick

My little willy

Attachments

• DSC00370.jpg
    DSC00370.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC00961.jpg
    DSC00961.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC00569.jpg
    DSC00569.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 227
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveDaAm
anymore small cocked cuckolds who havnt posted yet?

phone 'need dick'

it gets a lil bigger.. about 4"

Attachments

• P1100009.JPG
    P1100009.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,051
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveDaAm
50068d1221917929-tell-me-your-opinion-20092008-001-.jpg

what do u think

My Size

This is me and one of the reasons my wife is looking to date others.

Attachments

• Chris.jpg
    Chris.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 294
Reactions: franklyhorny, spunky and Pussyfreebeta
Dear ittybittysissy,

i have never seen such a sweet, delicious looking little cockette. You are a dream girl for sure!

Huggzzzz,

lynnette/ albert

Attachments

• lynnette #13b.jpg
    lynnette #13b.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 265
Mine is not even visible it is so small

Attachments

• panties.jpg
    panties.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 315
Reactions: franklyhorny
ATLcuck

ATL, that pix is sooooo hot!! I wish I were there to pull down your thong and suck your clitty until you spurted your ovary cream into my mouth and I could swallow all of it!!!!!!!!
sissy missy

Reactions: Readyu
I just blasted a load looking at her hands...ridiculing that pathetic thing. I'm glad I have 7 inches of thick white meat, though. :)

Reactions: Readyu
My response was to: "ittybittysissy's" 3 pics of those woman's hands and her taunts with her fingers...that got me off. She wants BIGGER! Just wanted to clarify what post I was reacting to. LOL. :D

Users who are viewing this thread