• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

small cocks only.

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date
JimPreston said:
I

Is my dick small enough?

987654.jpg
I don't see how it could be any smaller.

Reactions: JimPreston and ckc
Jozyxt said:
I don't see how it could be any smaller.
Yes, I do have a complete lack of manhood between my legs.

98674.jpg

Reactions: ckc
JimPreston said:
Yes, I do have a complete lack of manhood between my legs.

98674.jpg
That should just be caged up, it's completely pointless.

Nkycucking said:
This is why I'm a cuckold yes that's a mini Bic lighter and yes my wife needs cocks that she can feel . So serious and I've learned to love her getting filled by other men. We're in Cincinnati area btw

16707842056496955275153467564297.jpg
At least you are realistic!

SDevereux said:
That should just be caged up, it's completely pointless.
You are completely correct.

Reactions: silver-50swm
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
I saw this little mints tin in a shop in Aruba and had to have it ... especially with the Black "toro" to really rub in the truth. The tin measures 2.25 inches by 1.75 inches. My wife and her current B/f D'Wayne has a good laugh making me take the pic.

BadToro.jpg
The Bull is always bigger
JimPreston said:
You are completely correct.
like mine, it's too small to to do anything but a cage is a reminder of submission and of who is in charge.

Josetta said:
To keep your penis healthy, subject it to temperature change extremes. Have a hot shower, then sit in very cold water to shrink it. Then warm it up again. This keeps the nerves working well to change its size when needed by humiliation or excitement from seeing a naked lady.
I hold the shower handle aimed at my dick and slowly turn the water to hotter and hotter until I can't take it. My tiny dick and balls are bright red when I'm done!

45678.jpg

Reactions: Jozyxt
Here I am in all my majesty now that I'm properly shaved. Tell me what you think. I really belong in panties and/or chastity, don't I?

PXL_20221223_190659793.MP.jpg

Laceyfemme said:
Here I am in all my majesty now that I'm properly shaved. Tell me what you think. I really belong in panties and/or chastity, don't I?

panties definitely. Do they make chastity that small? If so then, yes.

Laceyfemme said:

Either that or just cut it off and become a girl.

Jozyxt said:
Either that or just cut it off and become a girl.
I don't mean to be a killjoy, but I'm really not up for that. Wanting to be feminized or feminine is not the same as wanting to be female. Perhaps I coulda-shoulda-woulda taken hormones at a younger age under different circumstances, but I've never really thought about actual SRS, even as a fantasy. I'm really not transgender in any serious sense of the term.

Reactions: toolman and JimPreston
Laceyfemme said:
I don't mean to be a killjoy, but I'm really not up for that. Wanting to be feminized or feminine is not the same as wanting to be female. Perhaps I coulda-shoulda-woulda taken hormones at a younger age under different circumstances, but I've never really thought about actual SRS, even as a fantasy. I'm really not transgender in any serious sense of the term.
Sure. Glad your happy to be a male. Take pride in your little thing as it gives you the freedom to be a fem as you want and need to be.

Reactions: Laceyfemme
Laceyfemme said:
Cutting your useless tiny dick off isn't necessarily making you a sissy or even a female for that matter. You will just be a sexless nothing. Your pathetic dick is of no use to you for sex so why even have it. Cut it off and get it over with! Your mouth is the only part of your body now that is of any use sexually and that use is only to make men with real cocks hard so that THEY can fuck your women as you watch and wait to clean up the mess they make in your women's cunts!

Laceyfemme said:

Absolutely!!

JimPreston said:
Your pathetic dick is of no use to you for sex so why even have it. Cut it off and get it over with!
There are evidently different opinions, but it seems to me that an important part of being a submissive male (of any flavor) is still remaining a male at some inadequate level. That way I get to be teased, humiliated, chastised, and so on. I still have a sex drive that can be left unfulfilled, encourage me towards sissification, or "reward" me for being a cuck. An occasional ruined orgasm is all it takes...

Reactions: toolman and silver-50swm
Laceyfemme said:
There are evidently different opinions, but it seems to me that an important part of being a submissive male (of any flavor) is still remaining a male at some inadequate level. That way I get to be teased, humiliated, chastised, and so on. I still have a sex drive that can be left unfulfilled, encourage me towards sissification, or "reward" me for being a cuck. An occasional ruined orgasm is all it takes...
Good point. It's very important for males with tiny dicks to he degraded and humiliated for their lack of manhood. Being as tiny as your dick is (and useless for sex) it's only function is a point of humiliation!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
silver-50swm said:
Do they make chastity that small? If so then, yes.
Here you go. The tube is all of 1 7/8 inches.

PXL_20221229_230239575.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: toolman and silver-50swm
Yours? You wear it well. Looks good.

Reactions: toolman and Laceyfemme
davetiny said:
My Dicklet

You can see why my wife cucks me. No pussy for me in 4 years now
Thats a good size...use it

Reactions: toolman

Users who are viewing this thread