• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

small cocks only.

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date
ATLcuck said:

===========

Better to scratch your eyes out with :D

The airport security once stopped me
for trying to smuggle in a small bird in a nest ...
i was beyond humiliated :eek:

md82 said:
Tell me how small my dick is please sir!

yikes you can't even see it
glad im endowed :)

Heres mine

Attachments

• DSC_01321 (1) 2.jpg
    DSC_01321 (1) 2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_0303 2.jpg
    DSC_0303 2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_0304 2.jpg
    DSC_0304 2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: LoveDaAm
'Where particular people congregate.'

duke9555 said:
The airport security once stopped me
for trying to smuggle in a small bird in a nest ...
i was beyond humiliated :eek:

What a BIRD...lol :D

little cock

here is my little cucked cock.

Attachments

• 332964.jpg
    332964.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 95
Here are some more of my dicklett, in panties of course.

Attachments

• 100_0266.jpg
    100_0266.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_0275.jpg
    100_0275.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 83
Irza_Cuckold said:
I've tried an extension before, to improve the length of my 3.5 inch hard-on.

Looks like your "hard drive" is the right size, so maybe your destiny was to introduce sex to virgins before the big black bulls arrive in town with their "vagina stretching machines".

Custer Laststand said:
Berenia,

Thanks for the advice. I'll have to admit I've never heard or read about this "penis health enhancement" program before. Do you think it would work if, after a hot shower, I were to lower my penis and balls into a pan of cold water with ice cubes (like lowering myself to do a pushup, but with a penalty), instead of sitting in a large container of ice water (which would require me to freeze my entire ass)?

Alternatively, is your suggestion a practical joke? Do you envision thousands — perhaps millions — of guys all over the world, after reading your post, alternately heating up their cocks in hot water then sitting in buckets of cold water 4 or 5 times a week? Hey, why not 7 times a week... penis health is serious stuff.

If so, I like it. I must say, my mental picture of this happening all over the world on a daily basis appeals to me.

—Custer

I think Berenia is on to something here. All men should put aside their personal comforts and "freeze their ass off" if that is what it takes to please women. It could also be referred to as being willing to "drag your bum over broken glass if that is what it takes to get a sharp mind.

catswvcuckold said:
hi, here is my small dick. Wife says that she couldn't feel it inside her after fucking one of her big cocked boyfriends and that they hit spots inside that I never could. That is why I am rarely allowed to put it inside of her, 3 times this year and only while wearing a condom, while her boyfriends get to fuck her bareback. My wife let me put it inside of her the beginning of this month for my birthday, she hadn't been fucked by anyone in over month, but as you can probably guess, I came in under a minute and had to finish her off with my mouth and hands.
:D

First 2 pics are of me soft, next one is semi hard, and the last 2 are fully hard.

God gave you a small pecker for a reason, so can you figure out the reason?

Saraha said:
God gave you a small pecker for a reason, so can you figure out the reason?

============

Can you?

great thread

hootie1149 said:
great thread

2usc4cl.jpg

Form an orderly queue ladies.

Two miles long ladies; and quit pushing and queue-jumping, because I have enough energy to attend to all your individual needs if you have some patience. Meanwhile watch what I do to the other ladies, so you will know what to expect when it becomes your turn to have your ass fucked like crazy....don't complain if my robust rodgering makes it hard for you to walk properly for a week afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread