• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

small cocks only.

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date
Showing off my babydick and getting measured

Attachments

• tiny.jpg
    tiny.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 90
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 108
  • measured.jpg
    measured.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveDaAm
Peanut2, looks like you're cheating a bit with the ruler. Looks like your dick actually starts at about the one inch mark! You could consider going metric, too. 70mm sounds like more than 2 1/2 inches.

Wildhog said:
Peanut2, looks like you're cheating a bit with the ruler. Looks like your dick actually starts at about the one inch mark! You could consider going metric, too. 70mm sounds like more than 2 1/2 inches.

Wow I didnt think anyone would pick up on that, and her I was feeling proud that I measured over three inches finally! I like your idea maybe next time I will measure in cm!

Small Penis

A few pics of why my wife has a Black Bull to please her and not me. I have been cucked for 3 years now. I am in Redwood City, CA email is cuckguy67@gmail.com

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 101
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Haha
I am the smallest

ev3jnk1zqiu4_1902589157.jpg

2.8 inches erect

I guess I should get a comparison of me standing next to my wife's stud. As you probably guessed I am on the right. On a good day, my cock might stretch to 4 1/2" when hard. We measured her lover and his manhood measured at 9" when hard. My wife told me that he gets even bigger when he is real excited, and just before he is ready to blow his load into her. That I can only take her word for, becsause she is the one getting fucked, so i guess she would feel it getting bigger as he gets off.

dfZjvm.jpg

Renfield said:
I guess I should get a comparison of me standing next to my wife's stud. As you probably guessed I am on the right. On a good day, my cock might stretch to 4 1/2" when hard. We measured her lover and his manhood measured at 9" when hard. My wife told me that he gets even bigger when he is real excited, and just before he is ready to blow his load into her. That I can only take her word for, becsause she is the one getting fucked, so i guess she would feel it getting bigger as he gets off.

dfZjvm.jpg

I really like the comparison pics! Your so tiny next to him its no wonder she prefers his Cock over yours!

Saraha said:
R U going to give it a snip, or just pull back the foreskin so we can see the helmet?

Haha, i struggle to pull the skin back :p most of it is visible in the last pic. Although these are from a few hours of wanking when its rather swollen, much easier to get the skin back when its not as swollen from edging.

I feel a bit ridiculous saying that i must say.

edit: here are a couple more pics

Attachments

• cock and cigs 1 for saraha.jpg
    cock and cigs 1 for saraha.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 78
  • cock with skin back.jpg
    cock with skin back.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 79
sub_naoise_cuck said:
Haha, i struggle to pull the skin back :p most of it is visible in the last pic. Although these are from a few hours of wanking when its rather swollen, much easier to get the skin back when its not as swollen from edging.

I feel a bit ridiculous saying that i must say.

===============

don't feel bad subby you're in the midst of a buncha guys
who can relate to your sub-par endowment ............:confused:

Reactions: Readyu
Am I small enough?

Think I qualify?

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Haha
Me again

Here is another. I am 6 inches when hard.

Reactions: Readyu
Me again

Last one didnt work here it is hopefully

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Haha
Cuckedmeasure.jpg................

• Haha
1348286904_zpse4123cca.jpg

Here's my small worthless peepee

i like these post ......

cold or small

Maybe when summer weather returns it'll be better

Attachments

• hahaha.jpg
    hahaha.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Haha
me

My wife and I are currently trying to get her pregnant. I know I'm small (as you can see!) and I don't think I can get her pregnant. We tried before and it didn't happen. I told her that if it doesn't work I want her to find a surrogate to help and that I want to lay underneath her and fell her body on mine as her "bull" inseminates her. She of course says she won't because she is afraid I will get mad at her later on. I've thought about it for a while (many years) and if I can't do it then I'd like to share this experience with her. It's not just the sex, it's the experience of going through a happy pregnancy with her, and raising a chld we both can love together. We are secure in our relationship been married a long time, but the clocks at the end of the road for us both. If we don't do it soon it won't be practical to have one together.....

Attachments

• m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 96
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 91
  • me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: littlecucky and LoveDaAm
no wonder my wife is black only

Attachments

• cucky.jpg
    cucky.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Haha
My small clit/cock

This is my weener

Attachments

• user74334_pic3127_1262958697.jpg
    user74334_pic3127_1262958697.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 158
We like the postings....nice to see these lovely cucks..

Users who are viewing this thread