• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Small tiny dick !

jiminny1941

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Ok, I have to admit, I have a tiny white dick. Can't call it a cock, because it is too small ! It isn't fair to me. I am a good looking white guy and my wife ,Sue, is beautiful. I always thought we had a great sex life, when I use to get hard. Now I have E.D. and can't get hard.
Now, after about 5 years, I have talked my wife into joining a swingers club. Some times we meet together and some times she goes and meets a guy alone. She has to feel some attraction , to the guy. When we meet another couple, the husband fucks my wife , while I eat the wife. Usually the guy's wife, lets me eat her, but they don't suck on my tiny dick. Can't blame them, most of the time, I can't even cum.
Now, my wife has started sucking and fucking guys, who have a cock, not a tiny dick, she won't even pay any attention. What's wrong ?
I did introduce my wife to a black guy, which she liked. He has fucked her about 4 or 5 times and cums in her. It does make me horny, knowing a black guy has cum inside of her. Love it also, when the black guy and my kiss. That is really hot ! The black guys has only an average size cock. about 7"s, which is twice the size of mine.
My problem is, I want to have a black man, who is 9"s or more to fuck her and cum in her. Even though , she still fucks other men, when I try to set her up with a black guy, she gets mad. What the hell am I doing wrong. She fucked a black man before, and she liked it.
We are a mature couple and she is almost 7 years younger than me. She likes to fuck and suck other guys. How do I get her to meet and fuck another black man? I need suggestions on how I can get her to change her mind, so she will fuck a big black cock ! She has a smoking hot body for her age. Help ! We live near Watertown,NY

Attachments

• Sue's sexy pixs 176.jpg
    Sue's sexy pixs 176.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 341

Users who are viewing this thread

Back