• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So Calif Cpl For Bbc

• Thread starterDT10
  • Start date

DT10

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2004
Too Many Assholes Around Here Lately

sounds like the type of fun i'm looking for and judging from thr fotos she's the perfect slutty girl...mail me and let's talk...samuelssampson@yahoo.com

Thanks

I agree u guys are awsome. More power & black coc 2 u

That is some sexy pictures i would mind joining you guys if i was in california.

Wow very nice pics your wife pussy looks great filled by BBC, and even better with her cream pie

All I can say is WOW
I seriously had to pull it out for this post.
I live in Santa Barbara, but if I am ever headed that way I will DEFINITELY stop by

Simply the best and most real picture spread in the site.
Kudos to you both.
Not the usual fantasy bull shit most others throw out.
My pants are off two all of you.

hey guys im looking for fun when i com to los angles..contact me djlq09ny

yes do contact me i am 24 with 9" thick blk cock that would love to penetrate and be drained. I live in the pasadena area and do have transportation to get to wherever you are so call me 626 394 4612 or email me yd_4life@yahoo.com my name is john

You both are really neat. I wish I could do that with my wife.

xzpaw said:
I've always thought there was nothing worse that white trash, but this guy has broken the barriers of ickyness. A GAY white trash. Not that I'm homophobic; although their habits are disgusting, most gays dress smartly, are clean and slim, but this guy just reeks of hillbillyness. Get those Harley-Davidson tattoos removed. Get a haircut and shave, and do something for that worn out, weathered red skin, on both you and your wife.

Nice implants though, must have taken you years to save up enough to buy them. LOL But she needs some ass-plants as well (real thing, made-up word).

Ignore xzpaw he is one of the most abusive people on this forum.Unfortunately because the admins don't make any money out of this forum they don't care that he drives the real people away. If they were losing fee paying members i.e. income, then his ass would have been history a long time ago.

Respect to you two for keeping the lifestyle real

DT10, great pics! I love them! If I lived on the west coast, I would be gladly to stop by your place and fuck her as many times as she would like for me to come over and fill her pussy full of cum. She is a fucking hot slut!!!

Users who are viewing this thread