• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So Calif Cpl For Bbc

• Thread starterDT10
  • Start date
You're every horny husbands' wet dream cum true. Keep up the good work. And keep the pics cumming.

How did it go

So how did it go....pics pics pics.....My wife and I went to Fa and played with an interracial couple; he was huge...you may know the couple, they live out in Desert Hot Springs.

hmmmm...always nice to see her but i think everyone more interested in the XXX rated ones :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys...FA is in Devore....check out their web site...meet us there...then lets watch our wives get fucked

Great pics DT, keep up the good work and keep em coming.

wow fantastic pictures made me really horny cant wait for my hubby to do same when i have had my first black cock and put them on here

Missing your shots on RC's... Where can I see you two now???

DT10 said:
wow pussy, i am honored. seems you joined what 2 weeks ago and haven't found a reason to post until you saw that big tasty black chocolate cock in my mouth. i love it. thank you

We get the same shit DT. For every asshole like them there are a half a dozen black men who love having their dick sucked by both of us. Fuck them! No, on second thought . . . . .

Dt, love what you do with your wife

Last edited by a moderator:
DT, I'm in the Antelope Valley and can fill your wife.

Wow! It's hard to believe you had a concern about anybody not liking those tits. I'm bummed that I'm too far away to enjoy them.

Great pics, we r a like minded couple also into bbc. Lets talk sometime

Sexpig said:
We get the same shit DT. For every asshole like them there are a half a dozen black men who love having their dick sucked by both of us. Fuck them! No, on second thought . . . . .
those black guys are sick faggots just like your man.

Users who are viewing this thread