• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So Fla MWF for black group

• Thread startertaylor52
  • Start date

taylor52

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2006
Hi. I'm a 52 y/o mwf in so fla looking for my first GB.

Attachments

• DSC04417.JPG
    DSC04417.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,194
  • DSC04418.JPG
    DSC04418.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 2,214
  • DSC04423.JPG
    DSC04423.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 2,076
  • DSC04450.JPG
    DSC04450.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,147
Wow would love to be her hubby cuckold huh.Those legs got it going on for sure.Is hubby involved in this idea to?rcik

You are A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!!!!

You are gorgeous & sensual.

Welcome to the forum.

have you been used by black men before? Im in Miami/FLL often will be there in two weeks, lets meet and see whats up, can arrange a group of 5 email me at Nastyblack34@yahoo if your seriously interested very hot pics by the way.

rick.... said:
Wow would love to be her hubby cuckold huh.Those legs got it going on for sure.Is hubby involved in this idea to?rcik
No. he has no idea

Lovely

You look gorgeous and ready and the tan simply accentuates your body

wow!

you are the hottest gal on this board- hands down! would love for my wife and I to hook up with you......

Very sexy

If the brothas in So.Fla.dont jump in that.....well, u got a open invatatation to come up to St.louis and WE will baby.hottest lookin lady I seen on here in a good long time.....:hump: .......:clap:

A little to thin for me!

You are the true definition of a MILF! You gotta post more pics soon!

X said:
You are the true definition of a MILF! You gotta post more pics soon!
Exactly! One of a kind.

Very hot baby, let's see the bare pussy too. Luv to ride that hot pussy whenever UR ready...

You look great, your looks are good, you are sexy and seducive..... Love to see this mature girl please a gang of BBC, please herself (and hubby)
^)_(^

Show us some more pics of that beautiful body girl!

52??????????

wow....I am thinkin 32

Still waitin for those new pics Taylor! Where you at girl!!!

Damn fine looking woman....I'd love to meet you if you ever get to Virginia

Guys, the girl is WILLING and WANTS to LOSE her panties. She has given this a lot of thought, and is ready (in her mind) to give her mind and body to BBC. She should be congratulated for wanting more than vanilla sex with her husband.

She wants to lie back, spread her thighs, and put her heels on your shoulders. I bet she has a very nice love-tunnel waiting for your cock and tongue.

Wouldn't you like to put your hands in her panties and feel her up while you pretend you are a baby and suckle her titties ?????

This girl is a keeper, she is ready for Big Black Cock - don't let her think that maybe vanilla sex wasn't too bad after all.

Help her to cross the line and enter the one-way door into the world of the amazing big-cocked black bulls.

Josetta said:
Guys, the girl is WILLING and WANTS to LOSE her panties. She has given this a lot of thought, and is ready (in her mind) to give her mind and body to BBC. She should be congratulated for wanting more than vanilla sex with her husband.

Help her to cross the line and enter the one-way door into the world of the amazing big-cocked black bulls.

Sent PM 2 days ago and have not heard back from her.... can't cross the road unless she responds....

Users who are viewing this thread