• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

so glad i never married a virgin

• Thread starterosultry
  • Start date

osultry

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2009
i know for some men this was important in choosing ones life partner but im so glad that in my case (and im sure i speak for the majority of us here)that my wife was sexually experienced with a rich history of men who have fucked her and whom she has experimented with,once she realised that i was not the jealous type but rather the other extreme her sharing with me her sexual exploits have become a key part of our foreplay,when i ask her to tell me about a certain lover,shell describe where it happened and in great detail how he fucked her,sometimes i think she embelishes her stories but it certainly makes my cock rock hard,

I have always said Virgins are far more trouble than they are worth.

I've had one experience with a virgin, and the sex (as would be expected) was pretty lame. A slut is preferred as a life partner; a woman who has had her fair share of hard cocks that drilled her pussy and mouth.

I agree with you, osultry.
The girl I married the first time around wasn't technically a virgin, but only because I had popped her cherry a couple of years prior. We learned a lot about sex together, but it was like awakening a sleeping giant; once she got bold enough to get some strange cock, she was addicted!
Second wife was a slut in every sense of the word; I would venture a hindsight guess that she was at least a borderline nymphomaniac. She certainly had a sexual addiction, at the least. Most definitely not a virgin when we married.
Married my current wife over 20 years ago; she was late-30's and I was in my early 30's. And she has, by far, the best pussy, mostly because she knows how to use it. Being ******* to many different men over the years enhanced her techniques and gave her valuable experience. Age gave her the wisdom to understand the power of her pussy, and how to use it to manipulate men. She also enjoyed good sex, and approached it willingly and enthusiastically. And it doesn't hurt that all that experience leads to many a story, too!

shes no virgin

knowing your wife has fucked other men is extremely pleasurable,knowing that she has experienced most things sexually that some woman only fantasize about is also arousing,but the ultimate was actually meeting 2 of her previous lovers,one whom she had a 2 month affair with(before we got married)he was a good looking guy and i was told by my wife that he was the first guy that she had anal sex with,he knew that i knew they were lovers and he wasnt shy to tell me that she was a really good fuck.

Virgins are fun if you tie them up, blindfold and tease them first.

I wish wife was a virgin. Was hoping for nice tight oriental virgin. Shame she ain't

osultry said:
i know for some men this was important in choosing ones life partner but im so glad that in my case (and im sure i speak for the majority of us here)that my wife was sexually experienced with a rich history of men who have fucked her and whom she has experimented with,once she realised that i was not the jealous type but rather the other extreme her sharing with me her sexual exploits have become a key part of our foreplay,when i ask her to tell me about a certain lover,shell describe where it happened and in great detail how he fucked her,sometimes i think she embelishes her stories but it certainly makes my cock rock hard,

You are both incredibly lucky to have met and married each other. Will you soon encourage your wife to have MORE sexual adventures with other men? Has she ever slept with another woman?

Nazareth said:
I agree with you, osultry.
The girl I married the first time around wasn't technically a virgin, but only because I had popped her cherry a couple of years prior. We learned a lot about sex together, but it was like awakening a sleeping giant; once she got bold enough to get some strange cock, she was addicted!
Second wife was a slut in every sense of the word; I would venture a hindsight guess that she was at least a borderline nymphomaniac. She certainly had a sexual addiction, at the least. Most definitely not a virgin when we married.
Married my current wife over 20 years ago; she was late-30's and I was in my early 30's. And she has, by far, the best pussy, mostly because she knows how to use it. Being ******* to many different men over the years enhanced her techniques and gave her valuable experience. Age gave her the wisdom to understand the power of her pussy, and how to use it to manipulate men. She also enjoyed good sex, and approached it willingly and enthusiastically. And it doesn't hurt that all that experience leads to many a story, too!

Excellent posting - well done, I am proud of you.

hotfuzz said:
I wish wife was a virgin. Was hoping for nice tight oriental virgin. Shame she ain't

Wow, you sound like a person/husband of supreme quality. :rolleyes:

I married my first wife, thinking she was a virgin, but learned later that she was far from it!
My second wife told me she was a "technical virgin". I did not pursue that, but I assume it means that she had had every sexual experience except being pussy-fucked.
My third wife had been married twice before and admitted to having fucked with more guys than she could remember.

So, I am a guy who has had nothing but "used" pussy, since I was a virgin when I married for the first time.

Son of John said:
I married my first wife, thinking she was a virgin, but learned later that she was far from it!
My second wife told me she was a "technical virgin". I did not pursue that, but I assume it means that she had had every sexual experience except being pussy-fucked.
My third wife had been married twice before and admitted to having fucked with more guys than she could remember.

So, I am a guy who has had nothing but "used" pussy, since I was a virgin when I married for the first time.

You were a very lucky virgin, who married a woman with the experience to teach you all about sex. It was very common in some European countries for a father to take his son to a ********** and pay her to provide sexual instruction to his son, so he got off to a GREAT start with his sex life - knowing how to please a woman in bed. Most men have to discover by trial and error, and are "fingers and thumbs".

Best advice for a young man is to pretend he is a lesbian, then when she has orgasmed 1-3 times, stick your dick inside her hole and take your pleasure. It won't matter if you premature ejaculate in seconds from the excitement or whether you can last 50 minutes.

By not allowing penetration before marriage, a young guy had the opportunity to learn the lesbian techniques to bring his girlfriend to a "throaty roar". He could get away with touching her body "any which way" he liked, because she knew she could not get pregnant and upset her parents.

Things could go wrong if sticky cum fingers went near the wrong orifice. Every tadpole has a mission, to find the egg, and if it gets into the vaginal slit on a Tuesday night and the girl releases an egg on Saturday night, pregnancy can occur, even though it is 96 hours later.

The first condom factories used to employ a female Roman Catholic, who under the instructions of the Pope, had to prick a percentage of condoms with a pin, so they would leak sperm during sex and increase the chances of pregnancy. I spoke to a guy a few years ago who was a former manager of a condom factory, so I know this to be fact.

A lot of teenage boys got locked up in borstals for getting their girlfriend pregnant while using one of these defective condoms - of course, religion will deny they pricked the condoms, and would never pay compensation for all the unplanned pregnancies. Religion would simply say, "marry the girl and you will no longer be in sin".

Many of the convicts who were sent to Australia by England, were given a pardon if they got married during their sentence. Religion hated single men having sex, but we now know that a large percentage of Priests and nuns broke their vows and masturbated or had sex behind closed doors. There is a place in Queensland, Australia where a lot of foetuses/still born babies have been found in the moats around one particular Convent when the water dried up in a sustained drought. Religion was once the Law, and exempt from prosecutions. Anything done in God's name was not punishable - anyone not a Christian could be murdered without reprisal.

My wife can't remember how many dicks have been in her before and after we were married.
She just knows she got fucked a lot. She was single till she was 38.

Users who are viewing this thread