• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So why is it?

• Thread starterDark-Spectre
  • Start date

Dark-Spectre

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2004
You have all these white dudes trying to pimp there wives out? Now if these women are so down with the chocolate lovin why aren't THEY coming in and asking for it? Why are most of these ads about some white "hubby" looking for BBC, Bulls, Bucks, etc... to seduce their wives? And if these women like black dick why didn't they just marry a black guy to begin with?

That's a great question and it would be interesting to hear some of those cuckold closet cases try and answer it rationally.

because 99% of them are fakes or closet interracial fanatics that wish thier wife or girlfriend were black cock sluts.

Dark-Spectre said:
You have all these white dudes trying to pimp there wives out? Now if these women are so down with the chocolate lovin why aren't THEY coming in and asking for it? Why are most of these ads about some white "hubby" looking for BBC, Bulls, Bucks, etc... to seduce their wives? And if these women like black dick why didn't they just marry a black guy to begin with?

I'll take a shot at answering this question. First though, the tone of your question seems condescending and demeaning to most people, black or white, orange or blue, who enjoy this lifestyle. BTW, it's "their wives" not "there wives"!

My wife dated black men (as well as white men) but when it came down to marriage, she couldn't find the same commitment from her black boyfriends. So you may want to ask why black men in general fear commitment and don't seek to marry white women. I recall she told me one serious black boyfriend she had was scared shitless his mother wouldn't approve and wouldn't dare tell his mother he is dating a white woman. Second, it's not very easy for suburban white wives and mothers to meet and date black men. It's not like she can take off after work and head to a blacks-only club, so it's societal and cultural circumstances that also come in play as well.

Lastly, the amount of online dating that you refer to where husbands are posting here or other forums is really minuscule compared to what happens in real life. Most of the men my wife meets are friends or friends or friends and we rarely go online to find prospective lovers for her, it could be that those who are looking online do not have the same circle of friends or access to respectable and friendly black men.

Last edited by a moderator:
answer

I will explain a bit too. I am involved with a great BBW who is great in bed. She and I have tried 3somes at my urging and she liked the 2 male attention. I want to get her to take BBC and she is down with that if the guy and situation is right. I am still trying to set that 3some up. Not exactly the wife -husbahd cuck situation but none the less that's why I am on here.
I have posted for a place and time meeting but have yet to hear from any BBC. we will see what happens.

Didn't mean to sound like I was putting anyone down ya know? I don't know about black guys not wanting to commit so maybe your right. I don't know where you live but here there are black guys and white chics every where ya look so meeting shouldn't be a problem. I've hooked up with a few white chics from other sites but nothing from this site which I find a little surprising since it's about black guys hooking up with white women. Over the years I can count on one hand the white women that have posted an ad and they pretty much never came back after that. Seems more about white guys looking for some one to get it on with their wives. Which brings me back to the queston... if she's down with it why doesn't SHE come in? I'm not into the husband wants to watch stuff anyway. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's more fun for them to do it this way.

want2sharemywife said:
because 99% of them are fakes or closet interracial fanatics that wish thier wife or girlfriend were black cock sluts.

This is the most accurate answer yet.

Its a fair question. As one of the 1% who is not a fake or closet interracial fanatic, let me explain a few of the reasons in our case, which may be a special case since my wife is Asian and we live in Asia:

- my wife doesn't speak English or use the Internet

- according to her tradition, women don't make the first move

- according to her tradition, a wife will go a long way to please her husband

So, yes, its me not her who posts on DC. And yes, this lifestyle was my idea, not hers. It took me years to seduce her to try it. But when she tried it, she immediately loved it. And now that she understands I really want it for her and am not jealous, she is totally into it. She's happy if I bring a well-hung black man to her once a month or so. She loves me very much and would never consider marrying or "being owned" by a black man or having a black baby. Those are someone else's fantasies, not ours. Most her studs are nice guys we wouldn't mind having as friends even if there was no sex, and we stay in touch with most of them. Our lives are fairly normal, its just that we have a secret that my wife has a much more exciting sex life then any of her friends.

Eroticsm...and sperm competition combine to create an extreme hightened sense of sexual pleasure. It's a paradox and not even totally understood. Almost everyone, male and female loves and craves sex . Whatever scores highest on the orgasmic scale for females is what will draw the most sexually devout males. A female is a slut by nature. A man will do all that is required, even seemingly unnatural things, at times, to enhance and draw out this natural slut in his woman knowing that her ultimate pleasure, in the end, is to his benefit . For Most Men... It has more to do with tolerating minor jealous tendencies in order to acheive maximum sexual pleasures for his woman and himself than being what is referred to as a cuckold. Personally, I find the term and the word repulsive.

For a lot of the white guys, it's just a big fantasy. If I even suggested to my wife that she have sex with another man, it would be d-i-v-o-r-c-e. So I'm left to my fantasies. That said, I never suggest here that I'm looking for a black man for my wife.

Safety, Security, Secrecy, and Sex

She doesn't have any desire to hit the bar scene. She doesn't want our lifestyle to become public. She knows I will do my best to keep her safe. She loves sex with an intelligent black Alpha male who knows how to be dominant and a gentleman.

She likes for me screen to find someone who can and will give her the sexual experience she enjoys. I make sure a guy is who and what he claims to be, before he meets her.

I post here becuase I know what them black men are looking for...that just leaves one less obstacle to hardle. As far as my wife mayying a black man? She did! I'm black but I still like to watch other black men fuck her and she likes to get fucked! Its my job to find and approve who fucks her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im the keyboard fanatic in our family and quite simply put, I have never found a need to advertise for my companions. Even though we live in a rural area and have to commute to the city to meet new, we've never failed to at least talk to different men and decide if we should go further.. Our swing circle is established so there is no need to find new couples there although we do have a old ad in "swinglifestyle" I make contact with new black men by simply being introduced by old boyfriends, it being understood my relationships are all NSA.(as in swinging) I think there is no need for anyone to advertise on line as it is so easy for a couple (Yes..Couple...my hub is always along the first meeting) to meet a potential playmate.

Dark-Spectre said:

in truth, i think most of us white wives aren't even thinking about having sex with anyone other than our husbands, until the seeds of such thoughts take root. and i believe the pervert, lil-dicked husband's own preoccupation with self-manifested fears of inadequecy, drive them toward the concept of their wives doing in front of them, what they fear we're doing, behind their backs. that's why more hubbys are here than horny wives . of courrse some of us are exceptions to that theory, lol!

just look at some simple board statistics. there are over 75,000 members here, only 11,000 of them are active. i'd bet there is an extremely small amount of "real" people here who actually actively participate in the "lifestyle". probably less than 100, more than likely even less than that.

Leon BBC said:
This is the most accurate answer yet.

I think they have faithful wives who haven't considered fucking anyone else, let alone worry about what colour skin and what size of dick the new guy might have. Nor have these guys truly considered the consequences of what his wife fucking another guy could have - anything from a lovely little STD to a pregnancy to her realising he sees her as a sex object.

One of the reasons my wife doesn't post much (here, or anywhere else) anymore is because she got fed up with the overwhelming majority of guys who think that "wat up?" or "u suck dick?" is a compelling opening line. She's had no shortage of black guys to play with over the last few years, but there's no telling how many have missed out because they had no clue about making an initial impression.

rebel_mindset said:
One of the reasons my wife doesn't post much (here, or anywhere else) anymore is because she got fed up with the overwhelming majority of guys who think that "wat up?" or "u suck dick?" is a compelling opening line. She's had no shortage of black guys to play with over the last few years, but there's no telling how many have missed out because they had no clue about making an initial impression.

This is sooooooooo true my fuckin eyes are watering with laughter.

Many others have answered brilliantly, I'll add however (because it has been bugging me about this forum for a while)...

I might be white but I'm no sissy, closet gay, black cock seeking hubby. I have a decent 8" of rock solid cock and regularly fuck the shit out of my wife with it to her very great delight.

... and what could possibly be better than that???

Two or three more of 'em!!!!

... And it happens that the law of averages means that those are most likely to be attached to black guys, but for all she cares... You could be green!

;)

real

want2sharemywife said:
just look at some simple board statistics. there are over 75,000 members here, only 11,000 of them are active. i'd bet there is an extremely small amount of "real" people here who actually actively participate in the "lifestyle". probably less than 100, more than likely even less than that.

I know your real and so am I so whats up dude long time no chat

I have dated black guys since high school and still play around on occassion. It is always a physical thing and have no desire to get serious with them. My bf is white and super sweet. He knows what I do and even raises my mixed race daughter as his own. Many more white girls would fool around with black guys but are afraid of getting caught and the stigma that surrounds it in the south. Some of my gf's have been with black guys and all but one thought it was great sex but none wanted to get in a relationship

in my experience in all aspects of the lifestyle...weather it be IR, IR cuckold, IR swinging, hot-wife, or just plain regular old fashioned swinging...the HUSBAND is the one who starts out with the interest, and thus it is he who makes most of the moves...there are, of course always exceptions.

But of the 26 White Wives that I've had the pleasure of hooking up with...the intial contact was made by the wife in only 4 cases.

Users who are viewing this thread