• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some help please locating a story

• Thread starterjayzeer
  • Start date

jayzeer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2005
I am trying to locate a story I read a while ago, a married guy in a bar sees a load of great women arrive in the company of a slick black guy. This black guy dances with one of the ladies, clocks the married guy watching him & then this black guy seduces the married guy and they go back to his place..

any help finding this would be appreciated

jayzeer said:
I am trying to locate a story I read a while ago, a married guy in a bar sees a load of great women arrive in the company of a slick black guy. This black guy dances with one of the ladies, clocks the married guy watching him & then this black guy seduces the married guy and they go back to his place..

any help finding this would be appreciated

Why not try some story-posting sites like Literotica - 100% free sex stories, erotic audio, adult fiction with wifeslut, bdsm, etc!

Users who are viewing this thread