Some pics Of Dawn Rose!!! (ME)

• Thread starterncpair3
  • Start date
gears said:
I think you are very sexy and you are very apparently real, which is a rarity here. A couple of things I noticed. First, you need to buy an accurate ruler and stop taking these guys' word for their measured length...if shit like that really matters to you. Mr. 10 inch had about a third of the condom folded and rolled up on his dick. I assume he was wearing a Magnum (brilliant marketing ploy, since they aren't any bigger around and only slightly longer than a regular condom), but if he truly had 10 inches, there wouldn't be any gathered up. He was more like 8 inches and the other dude was more like 6.5. Hell, Lexington Steele only has 9.5 and this dude was no Lexington Steele. Second, you need to buy these brothers some fucking lotion. That second dude was ashy as a mofo. They sell a Lubriderm knockoff at Wal-Mart that is pretty good. I use it.

lol ...

gears said:
I think you are very sexy and you are very apparently real, which is a rarity here. A couple of things I noticed. First, you need to buy an accurate ruler and stop taking these guys' word for their measured length...if shit like that really matters to you. Mr. 10 inch had about a third of the condom folded and rolled up on his dick. I assume he was wearing a Magnum (brilliant marketing ploy, since they aren't any bigger around and only slightly longer than a regular condom), but if he truly had 10 inches, there wouldn't be any gathered up. He was more like 8 inches and the other dude was more like 6.5. Hell, Lexington Steele only has 9.5 and this dude was no Lexington Steele. Second, you need to buy these brothers some fucking lotion. That second dude was ashy as a mofo. They sell a Lubriderm knockoff at Wal-Mart that is pretty good. I use it.

right you are.. i never took a rule to them... just took the word for it...

and to the rest of you. THANK YOU AS WELL!!! im glad you liked!!!

Good Girl, Got rid of the condoms.

Verify IMG

01hep1guiw1selfb6sy9.jpg

also posded in other forum.. figured it might get att. here first.. LMAO

Great pics. :)

I read your story on a blog... pretty cool.

We should chat sometime.

~Jinxypie

GREAT pics. thanks for sharing.

Still no verify...

im going to cry....LOL

thanks 4 ur comments.. yes jinxypie... we should...

YEA!!!! im verified now... LOL... Thanks Admin.. loves ya!!

I'm in Fayettenam and I will fuck ur brains out!

ncpair3 said:
01hep1guiw1selfb6sy9.jpg

also posded in other forum.. figured it might get att. here first.. LMAO

You are gorgeous honey! I got so hard looking at all your pictures and you looked absolutely beautiful in your proof pic.

Love these pics, would love to see more creampies!