• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some pics of me 41

• Thread starterjakki uk wife
  • Start date
They are very nice pics - did you post them a couple of weeks ago on another thread ?

Message to sexy Lady

Very sexy and artistic poses
Bring on some more pics
If you like we could 'cum' to some arrangement

mhall said:
They are very nice pics - did you post them a couple of weeks ago on another thread ?

sorry ive only ever posted this thread mhall glad u like the xxx

ukblkgy said:
Very sexy and artistic poses
Bring on some more pics
If you like we could 'cum' to some arrangement

Thanks blkgy i try my best xxx

regards pics heres another hope u like

arrangements lol well time will tell

jakki uk wife said:
:feedback: Just a question, this lady any use for big n black or even big lol

Putall the pics together that ive posted together wat do u think.

jakki uk wife said:
Putall the pics together that ive posted together wat do u think.

i think that the pics are just fine, although I think the decapitation was a bit to severe for a cheating wife. I mean they only throw rocks at them in Iran.

sylvain-ukbm said:
i think that the pics are just fine, although I think the decapitation was a bit to severe for a cheating wife. I mean they only throw rocks at them in Iran.

honestly im still alive ...lol prefers photo shop to avoiding rocks.

Nasty wht slut ... I'd definitely put that pussy to good use, stretch that shit out to fit my big, black cock in a heartbeat.

Dam Jakki..fine ass english body on you girl..nice as hell! Next time you make it to the capitol...hit me up and I will show you the sights...!

DomBull32 said:
Nasty wht slut ... I'd definitely put that pussy to good use, stretch that shit out to fit my big, black cock in a heartbeat.

now that is wat i want to hear u can call back dombull anytime

jakki

Very nice - would be nice to see a bit more pussy

your one fine plum woman in new york and us if in uk would love to bareback and it that bloody kat liter lol.

jakki.....u r one fine looking white girl....i have something big and thick and black here for u if ur interested

Hi Jakki,

Lovely proportions, sexy but still shy. It will be a pleasure to welcome you into the world of Interracial sex. I've attached a vision of the not too distant future.

xx

UKB

Attachments

• jakkiandguest.jpg
    jakkiandguest.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 455
UKBlacknLong said:
Hi Jakki,

Lovely proportions, sexy but still shy. It will be a pleasure to welcome you into the world of Interracial sex. I've attached a vision of the not too distant future.

xx

UKB

Why thank u uk black xxxx glad u like yes still shy. I love that pic u need to work on the rest xxx

All my love Jakki

With you as my inspiration...it shouldn't be too difficult. Keep looking out for them.

UKB
xx

Jakki your husbands worst nightmare!

Attachments

• jakki2.jpg
    jakki2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 508
Jacqi - is a fine looking woman, more than worthy of some thick attention!

Users who are viewing this thread