• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some Pics of My Wife

• Thread starterBabyCucky
  • Start date
Nice, sexy, and where is my lube? :p

BabyCucky said:
She has gone bareback twice before. She is realistic and very aware of disease protection.

That is hot seeing your ring in the cum filled condom

Tut tut

BabyCucky said:
She has gone bareback twice before. She is realistic and very aware of disease protection.

We all know where U get these pics from. :eek:

Lets have some pics of you in diapers with your lovely asian mommy.

she is such a cute little thing,your very lucky.

WOW she is a true beauty and looks great with that black cock...do share more pics of this hotty!

Maaan... You're such a lucky guy. Look at her sucking that black cock... Wish it was my girl...

Babycucky, it's good that she doesn't bareback all the time or anything. Don't get me wrong, it can be fun... but you got to make sure you know the person really well before going that route.

Sexy wife

I love watching her with blacks, please post more.

Any updates on this hot asain wifes sexy adventures

do this - get her to place her ring on her face (maybe her cheek) then get the bull to shoot his cum all over her face and the ring and take a pic....or a video!

nice

She is the most beautiful, alluring lady I have seen on here. You are a lucky man, to say the least !!!

Has she been made pregnant yet by her bull(s)?

Hey, can you please post some closeups of those nipples.

This thread is 2 years dead guys, this slut is gone. Move along.

She is very lovely. You are a ,ucky person

Users who are viewing this thread