• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Something for the sluts and sissies

NoVa...that was an AWESOME vid! Thanks very much for posting. The number of different images of BBC and sluts servicing BBC were amazing....with the way the quick cuts were done along with the music, there must have been hundreds -- maybe thousands? -- of wonderful images and vid clips of massive black cock in all its glory and all those insatiable white sluts serving their bulls. Also probably the largest collection of white sluts wearing clothes that proclaim their love of black cock I've ever seen. A ton of "I Love BBC" or "Black Cock Slut" t-shirts etc were on this vid.

A few shots of guys like me helping their women serve would have been great too...maybe in another vid sometime. Thank you again and I highly recommend this vid to all on DC. I only wish Hot Goo -- the site this vid is posted on -- allowed downloads. If someone has this vid in downloadable format, pls post. Jeez....gotta watch it again, and cum again....

Wow

Absolute MUST viewing for any white bois who pathetically cling to the wishful belief that we are equal to THEM. There are a few mind boggling seconds right in the middle where a super hung Black Man with hands on hips makes his amazing cock "jump" and dance...you just can't help but be in awe.

Last edited by a moderator:
02.jpg

01.jpg

03.jpg Don't forget that the black guys for the pics on here are picked for their size as were these littledick LOL

Whoa!

Is there any way to download this movie so I don´t have to visit the website to watch it? Maybe you can send me the file?

And what´s the name of that guy shaking his thing in the middle of the vid?

Anyone know where I can find the picture set that the very first picture of the video is in? The chubby girl with the big tits and white shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back