Sons friend staying with us

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
Over the last few years I’ve thought of my wife with a much younger man , I’m guessing because were older now . So now I have a LOT of fantasies about one of our sons friends fucking her good with his big harder young cock . Their all in their late20’s were in our late 50’s , but my wife still looks a lot better then most her age , She can probably pass for mid 40’s . Anyway there’s like 4 of my sons friends I think of with my wife , But this guy Shawn mostly . Shawn is a kind of loud cocky fucker and a real lady’s man , and he always gets my wife to laugh about something .

All of these 4 kids like checking out their friends moms tight come fuck me jeans , my wife likes to wear these worn out faded jeans with that nice fat camel toe showing , and a specially Shawn . I would see Shawn staring right at my wife’s crotch then smile at me and move his head up and down saying yes . I kind of get that feeling right then that my sons friend is cuckolding me . I’ve caught them all at one time or another looking her over , but Shawn was taking this to another level and didn’t care what I think .

Now a few months back Shawn needed a place to stay for just a couple of weeks , he was in between moving but needed another pay check to have the down payment . Shawn didn’t want to sleep on his friends couch / my sons . So he came right up to me and asked if he could use our spare bedroom downstairs . I said it was find with me but I would have to ask your friends mother / the wife . My wife said I hope it’s just a couple of weeks , well it was like a month .

During this time my sons friend was no trouble , came and went but MAN I got a fill of him checking out his friends moms , nice kind of plump but round ass and big tits hanging down through her tank tops . My wife is 5’3” around 140 with the extra in all the right places . So one morning my wife went downstairs to straighten up a little on her day off and Shawn was gone to work . My wife walked into the spare room to make up the bed and was shocked to find her soiled sexy white silk panties under a pillow , then seen a big wet cum spot . That night when we went to bed to play around , my wife told me Shawn was jacking off smelling her dirty panties . I was WOW so fucking hard , and we talked about our sons friend fucking her .

My wife said she could never really do it with our sons friend for obvious reasons . NOW I know it’s very perverted and sick , but I even went downstairs knowing no one would be around and jacked off on that bed thinking I was Shawn and he was fucking my wife / his friends mom in that bed . Then she did it one morning , she said she never would do it , BUT if Shawn wasn’t a friend of our son , she felt she might be able to do a much younger man , Shawn , she liked the fantasy of Shawn . Anyway I went to work , and it was my wife’s day off she gets a day off during the week because she works on a Saturday or Sunday .

This is what my wife said happened , I seen Shawn’s truck outside and figured he over slept , so I went downstairs to wake him for work . I was in a tank top I sleep in and panties with a thin full white robe over me .

OMG , when I walked up to the bedroom door I seen my sons friend Shawn sleeping on his back , the covers were hanging off the bottom of him . Then I seen it , Shawn’s big fat uncut cock half way hanging out the leg of his boxers . It looked like only half was hanging out , but it was like at least 4 or 5 inches soft that I seen , and I knew there was at least 3 more inches inside his boxers. I didn’t wake him at first and that was my mistake , I stared at my sons friends fat uncut cock and was thinking of him sniffing my dirty panties and that cock cumming on the sheets . OH MAN I was getting so wet now , I couldn’t believe what I was about to do . I knew he wouldn’t stop me , so I kneeled down and got my face right up to Shawn’s sleeping cock and inhaled his musty crotch . I was dripping now , and I felt my panties getting wet , I had to have my sons friends cock in my mouth .

I slowly opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and started to softly lick Shawn’s uncut cock head . I looked up to see Shawn starting to move and moan , then licked all up and down Shawn’s cock hanging out of his boxers . There was a slight smell of stale piss odor from his boxers , to some that might be a turn off but it made me hornier . Then I opened wide as my sons friends cock got bigger and harder , then I felt his hands on the back of my head , Shawn was awake now and said “ oh fuck yeah , suck my fucking crank miss Grey , OH FUCK YEAH . Shawn was getting real verbal now , “ I knew I would someday get you to suck my big fat cock miss Grey , you like my big hard young cock in your mouth Pam . I moaned mmmmm . Then Shawn reached down and pulled up my robe and squeezed my panties covered ass then got between my legs , OH NO , my sons friend found how wet my panties were and laughed .

Then he held my head down hard and yelled , OH FUCK , HERE YOU OLD SLUT , SWALLOW IT , SWALLOW MY NUT TALOR’S MOM . I did , and man he squirted a lot like 5 or 6 times in my mouth with his young thick slimy salty load . Then he flipped me over on the bed and spread my legs wide looking down at my wet panty crotch . I watched him getting hard again right away , not like my husband . Shawn was a cocky fucker , saying I guess your not use to being fucked right after sucking a load down , HA !
I shock my head no , then my sons friend pulled my panties off one leg and started pushing his hard fat young cock deep into his friends mothers mature hairy cunt . OH SHAWN , oh your so hard and you just came . “ That’s right miss Grey , I jacked off a lot thinking of fucking you , fucking my friends mom , Talor’s old slut mother .

That did it ,Shawn’s nasty talking and the feel of his fat young cock stretching me , made me feel like such a dirty slut mother and I started to have my first orgasm in several months . Shawn said , " Talor’s dad can’t fuck you like this , can he " , I said no , I’m bigger then Talor’s dad , I told him OH YES . Then he came again filling his friends mom with a big young cum load . Shawn knew he had just cuckolded his friends dad real good , saying “ Talor’s dad is my cuckold now , I just cuckold Talor’s dad Bill , WOW THAT’S HOT . I was out of breath when I agreed YES , you just cuckold him , your friends dad , as I felt Shawn’s cum running between my ass cheeks . OMG I did my sons friend ,and after we were done I didn't say a word , I just got up , grabbed my wet panties and went upstairs to wash up . Shawn came up like an half hour later , just smiled at me and said I'll be back later . I said wait and told him please NOT A WORD TO ANYBODY , Talor can NEVER and I mean NEVER KNOW , Shawn said don't worry . I felt Shawn's left over cum dripping out of me for like the next two hours .

My sons friend had me 3 more times before he moved out to his own place , I never heard that any of Talor's other friends ever found out . I believe Shawn was really good about keeping it our secret , Well I did tell my NOW cuckold husband , and he loves it when we fool around and I tell him how Shawn trash talked about him , putting him down .

Then my wife would tell me how big and better Shawn's cock felt in her , I'm truly a cuckold to my sons friend .

THE END

• Love
Reactions: toolman and genuinepleasure
HOt story - liked it

Reactions: toolman
becontree2001uk said:
HOt story - liked it
Thank you for your kind words , it's a great big turn on for us , If this guy Shawn ever really knew that I think of him doing this WOW ! he was the best guest I could ever think of .

My son and his friend Shawn were over the house yesterday staighten up our garage after working out there . I went outside to say hi and my wife followed , we talked and Shawn said some dirty jokes and my wife got a real good laugh over it . Again I seen Shawn checking her out HARD and got a hard on watching and thinking of my wife fucking him . That night I fucked my wife thinking I was Shawn and my wife even called out his name , OH MAN did I cum . After I came and pulled out my wife started pushing me down and said , I want you to lick up Shawn's load , go ahead my cucky boy lick up our sons friends cum .

I did it as my wife taunted me , saying you would love eating our sons friend cum wouldn't you ? I said yes dear . She said your disgusting , your thinking of Shawn's hard young cock and his cum , aren't you ? Thats why you were so hard tonight , yes dear . She laughed , GOD if Shawn ever knew you think of eating his cum from his friend mother , I bet you would like to try sucking his cock even . I paused not knowing if I should admit to my wife that " yes " I've thought of that a lot too .

My wife doesn't really know that I love thinking of sucking cock , but I think thats what she wanted to hear now . I said yes , and she said don't tell me your going gay on me . Shawn is probably twice the man you are NOW , go ahead cum on the sheets , I know your hard again now . I did and my wife had me lick it up like a dog .

OMG I'm hard right now thinking of last night , but I'm kind of scared wondering how my wife will act towards me after last night . She knew I had eating cream pie fantasies , but didn't know I also have jacked off thinking of sucking cocks . Now it's all out there , I think she may think I'm not just her cuckold but a cocksucking sissy cuckold NOW . And it's our sons friend , not just some random guy .

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman and genuinepleasure
HOt! LOve teh story maybe an added twist of teh wife being bred by teh son's friend?

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
WOW ! I hear ya , I've had thoughts of that to . It would be so humiliating , for both my son and myself and this guy Shawn would definitely be the guy to do it to us .

Any plans to do it? LOve this story thanks for sharing

becontree2001uk said:
Any plans to do it? LOve this story thanks for sharing
NO , sorry to say my wife can't get pregnant anymore . But that doesn't stop my humiliation thoughts of him knocking her up , he could have done it ten years ago and I would be rising his ten y.o today .

Last edited:
Would your wife like to set up another meeting with Shawn? Maybe get the two of them a hotel/motel room while you keep your son busy at home with some chores?

Trying said:
Would your wife like to set up another meeting with Shawn? Maybe get the two of them a hotel/motel room while you keep your son busy at home with some chores?
I would LOVE THAT , that would be so exciting and I know she would love it too . This friend of my son works a second shift job and my wife go's to work like 9am , so I would love to find out that Shawn stopped over while his friends mom was in her black pantyhose and robe putting on her makeup . I know my wife would be getting to work late , maybe take a half day get to work at 1pm . I can see that happening real easy . maybe I'll have to figure out some kind of hints to tell him , but what would I say to hint that I want him to cuck me , that his friends mom even cums for me thinking of his cucky loud ways .

whoa hot stuff ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ you are a lucky man ......... you should get shawn and before that get a camera ready and leave it filming so you can enjoy later

Tell your wife about this fantasy and then see if you both can plan something -communication is the key here Cuck72

Yes,communication is the key with your wife and especially with Shawn...also include a Long talk on DISCRETION with Shawn if he wants to continue meeting your wife and perhaps,cuckolding you...Good Luck!!!
T.

Any updates?

Haha, another old loser obssessed with cock.

Stop drooling.

Reactions: Readyu
I wonder how my parents would think of such thoughts. Thanks for the naughty ideas, they got me nicely wet

• Love
mwfofnudistcouple said:
I wnkonder how my parents would think of such thoughts. Thanks for the naughty ideas, they got me nicely wet
hey, i like the way U think.. ur a real Honey im thinking..

Thank you Toolmann

• Love
Trying said:
Great idea, i second ur request

becontree2001uk said:
HOt! LOve teh story maybe an added twist of teh wife being bred by teh son's friend?
I have had a lot of fantasies about that too. Looking at my wife and picturing her with a big pregnant belly with Shawn's baby in her.