• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sooo hungry for BBC

georgia1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I've always had this fantasy of being fucked by a black cock. Any big black cocks want to fulfil this fantasy?

Ok let me get this straight! You live in Georgia (assumption), you have a killer body and you have a desire to fuck some black cock.........hell lady just go to local bar! Your stuff is so hot, one weekend trip into Atl should fix you right up.

I totally agree,,,,,,,,,,there is a certain pattern of "post like these", I don't think this hot lady is actually ready/serious about meeting with some black cock yet,,,,,,,,but she is just fishing for attention until she is serious. If she is here, she already knows how to get black cock., now she is just going to sit back and enjoy the feedback.

girl lets make it happen putting up pics you want this lets set it up, my yahoo IM is bobby600742001 and AIM is btanveer05.

B

Picture 23.jpg
Picture 25.jpg
Picture 27.jpg

wow very impress wow nice georgia peaches you showing their?
i would not mind helping you out if i reside in georgia ever in the nyc area for vacation let me know sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back