Southern ASS

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date
omg those pink pants are so damn tight on that ample ass!!! So curvy and wobbly please post some shots bending over in tight big butt pants!!

Ga. peach ass

My ass may not be as spectacular and that wife, but I think you men would like it.;)

nope it's a whopping big nigger only arse with slim waist

Damn I Bet The Men Stare All Day Long Awsummmmmmmmmmmmm Assssssssss

would love to see some more mudshark!!!

wow. A brotha could have son FUUUNNN with that.

This BBA (big beautiful ass) is absolutely built for BBC.

Here is one more for now

Attachments

• OMG!!!!.jpg
    OMG!!!!.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,638
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tlxyz
make a ass DVD for us Mudshark.......please. I want to see that beautiful white booty in action.

You could get arrested for causing cars to back up for ten miles on the Freeway if you struck that pose. Your ass is just fine. The guys want you to tease them even more.

Waste of time a white dude trying to fuck you - BBC is the only way to go.

The DVD suggestion is the way to go! Get a good quality 3CCD camera, record tons of footage (poses, walks, and of course good ol' intercourse!) and make a collection out of it. Damn, you could have season 1, 2 and 3 and make a killing!!! You need to be paid to have an ass like that!

Mudshark, thank for effort you put in over the months to supply all of us your fine pics. You have the finest ass and thighs available. Wish I could get lost here, but since I am white I know I have zero chance. Congats also that you share your finess with Blacks. ;)

well this southern bbc sure wish he could get his in that hot lady damn baby your are sexy as hell.

wow

wow baby that can take some BBC. It was made for it.

mudshark said:
Here is one more for now

darklocs said:
The DVD suggestion is the way to go! Get a good quality 3CCD camera, record tons of footage (poses, walks, and of course good ol' intercourse!) and make a collection out of it. Damn, you could have season 1, 2 and 3 and make a killing!!! You need to be paid to have an ass like that!

thanks for backing me up on this one and taking it to the next level,,,,,I recently got a DVD call "white booty worship" and let me tell you Mudshark should be in the second edition. Its about brothers sucking, fucking, licking, some big shapely booty white babes, check out this link.

Buy White Booty Worship DVD $22.88, Rent White Booty Worship DVD Rental $2.95 , you have to prove your age, nonetheless, just do a search for the title.

To all the lovely ladies that joined Southern ass on this fantastic thread.... Thank you all as well. I have sent out a few pvt messages. To Southern ass..... Keep doing what you do, but how about a few nice miniskirt and heels pics. and a few nightclub or public pics. Nevertheless....THIS WAS ONE HELLUVA POST.

Lewis in Vegas

mudshark said:
On a cruise ship...

Dear Mudshark,
Let it be know that your beautiful white shapely ass/asshole is the only one I would alsolutely worship, kiss, lick, and fuck to your happiness every single day given the chance.

Lewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Please

we need to see more of Southern Ass having fun with BBC's.