• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Southern ASS

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date
Unbelievable!!

mudshark said:
Well your wish is my command I hope you enjoy these.
Enjoy these?? I live by these...Thank You

That is one tight ass on a black girl. I just about lost my load just checking out that how pic on the couch......if ever in orlando hook a brother up.

any picture of someone fucking her

Now that is one nice fat ass that I would love to fuck . A trophy wife for the keeping !

Giant

black_dick said:
Now that is one nice fat ass that I would love to fuck . A trophy wife for the keeping !
Never could fit this one

Attachments

• Never-Fit.jpg
    Never-Fit.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4,072
perfect ass

I would love to bury my face between those cheeks anytime

my question is, how have you been able to keep blk cock out of an ass that hot!!!?? I would imagine guys would be beating down your door to hit that thing! keep up the great posts!!!

Best looking ass I've seen in a long time. Spankable and perfect for hot blk cock. I'd hit that juicy rump, twice...a day everyday....for a year!!

sexy behind!

Such a lovely ASS that is!!

very sexy body i wouldnt love to fuck that everynight

Ass!

Girl, if your husband tells you that your ass is too big, you need to punish him for kicking your self esteem! (although it did apparently have the nice side effect to prompt you to show it here!)

Get yourself the biggest, baddest, blackest lover you can find, slip your hubby some roofies before bed time, invite the BBB lover over to turn your ass out in your bed with hubby snoring beside you, and then get your stud to top it off by taking pictures as you sit your gorgeous ass on hubby's face and fart an anal creampie right on his mug! (and post the pics here afterwards, haha!)

Boys who cannot appreciate what they got and kick a girl's self esteem deserve everything they get, and you'll feel a lot better after a nice revenge like that!

(and this works even if he's the cuckold type - you're cheating him of some prime quality humiliation since it took place while he's in zzznore land!)

Grrrreat Ass

Nope not a damn thing wrong with that ass, just wondering where in the south you are? Georgia perhaps ?

O.K. one more

sparks said:
plz post us some more pic's mud
Hope you enjoy this one...

Attachments

• patow!!!.jpg
    patow!!!.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4,050
damn thats hot and would love to see more of it

it's just right baby!!!

Nice ass!!!!!

mudshark said:
Hope you enjoy this one...
Good Lord!!!! And Im SPENT...

Thank you

That is one FINE ASS!!!!

Thanks for posting such a lovely photo of such an incredible booty! WOW...she is truly gifted

Users who are viewing this thread