• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Southern ASS

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date
You're The Real Black Man's Kryptonite,,,,how About Some Creampie Of Black Sperm Running Out Of That Perfect White Pussy Of Yours.

I love southern asses just prefer southern tits! LOL

Also prefer my women, southern or otherwise, to be single as I am after a black cock slut....

Got it

Mud I will do you right. That ASS is meant to be WORSHIPPED

Attachments

• nice1.jpg
    nice1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 403
Painful

Daba1952 said:
That is one fine ass! Ouch!

Is this thick enough?

Attachments

• THICKK.jpg
    THICKK.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2,945
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
damn!

oh man listen mudshark id really love to start getting to know ur girl better have plenty of money to travel to US for contact . Im 6 foot 5 black bodybuilder from uk VWE mesage me at yahoo messenger my username is blkcolombo. laters man god damn fine ass!!!!!!!!!!!11

oh baby,

I'm so in love with your sexy southern ass. i would love to pound it. please post more pics of brothas enjoying it.

That's an ass built 100% for BBC. Very much made for comfort and not for speed. Probably one of the best asses I have seen on here in a long time. Time for us to see it filled with some black dick now.

that slut needs to be blacked and that ass is made for pounding daym!

bobbimcgee said:
oh baby,

I'm so in love with your sexy southern ass. i would love to pound it. please post more pics of brothas enjoying it.

Thanks I appreciate you guys and I love the honey.

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2,541
  • Love
She is the hottest Redhead ive ever seen. Very nice ass. But it would be very nice if the pictures were bigger and with higher resolution :) Keep up the good work!!

Last edited by a moderator:
mudshark!
Let me start off by saying you have one sexy ass! Im loving that big fat ass. I wish my girl was a black cock ***** like you. Your pictures sucking and fucking are incredibly hot. post more

Omg

Incredible!!! I offer my services to you, I bow and worship your ASS

Greatmover1 said:
Now thats what a brother is talking about....its like chicken noodle soup...mmmmmm...mmmm......goooooooood!!!! till the last drop.

Good enough to eat? Thanks guys and girls for ALL the support I appreciate it.

Attachments

• DSC064477897.jpg
    DSC064477897.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,131
  • DSC064466797.jpg
    DSC064466797.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2,289
  • Love
lewis in Vegas

mudshark said:

Yes good enough to lick and suck from your asshole to your pussy,,,,before fucking.

mudshark said:

Thank you both for ALL your wonderful photos!

Please, could you post a large image of her showing her ass to put like Wallpaper in my windows screen.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread