• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Southern ASS

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date
you are the perfect woman by far. please give me a shot at that incredible ass. i'm rock hard after just going through the post

Damn...DAmn...DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mudshark,
I know you have have that beautiful white booty(blackman's krptonite) since birth, my question is how long did it take for you to give it up the brothers(and what held you back), I know they been hitting on you since they saw you. I mean you must of made a lot of sister worried about their man,,,,,because a white booty like that would make me leave any woman

Attachments

• ship_1.jpg
    ship_1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2,038
A Nice, nice, nice, very very nice ass. You are a lucky husbund.
Please send more pics and hard pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Allow me to add to the consensus to say that you are awesome and your pics are some of the best on the entire site. Good luck and keep up the good work

Mudshark, lucky bastard. Post more pics of the cruise...

My g/friend loves giving up her sweet white ass to big black studs....

dirtywhiteboy....you are a lucky man....that would have to be an incredible sight to see

rolot said:
dirtywhiteboy....you are a lucky man....that would have to be an incredible sight to see

Yes it is. We've got a thread on here with more pics. You should check her out...;)

mudshark,OMG thats the most awesome ass ever!!! combined with that tiny waist and that perfect rack,id say thats the perfect woman!!!1 thanks for sharing!

chrishubby400 said:
mudshark,OMG thats the most awesome ass ever!!! combined with that tiny waist and that perfect rack,id say thats the perfect woman!!!1 thanks for sharing!

Lemmeknow if you like this view

Attachments

• looking-up2.jpg
    looking-up2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,216
wonderful the best i had seen keep the picture coming don't stop:lick::lick::lick:

I like that view!

billy-ray said:
I like that view!

Thanks Billy...are these shorts too short?

Attachments

• Yesss.jpg
    Yesss.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2,197
Reactions: tlxyz
mudshark said:
Thanks Billy...are these shorts too short?

Heck NO! Great side view. Awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh, nice picture.
Please send more pics.
How can i see more pics?
Tell me, please.

Dam Mud,
I hope the brothers are tasting that asshole too, in addition to fucking you.

Users who are viewing this thread