• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Southern ASS

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date
xzpaw said:
Well then maybe her mom should have aborted the thing when she saw it on the mammogram.

your right your Mother should have aborted your ass xzpaw. I know I would put in for a donation for her to abort your ass now.

xzpaw said:
Well then maybe her mom should have aborted the thing when she saw it on the mammogram.

Didn't realize mammograms can show you a baby. :wtf: ...It's ultrasound dumb ass.

Please bring that fine ass out west and sit on my face, uuuuuummmmmmm!!!

knoxmandingo said:
Didn't realize mammograms can show you a baby. :wtf: ...It's ultrasound dumb ass.

lol absolute classic

I worship this throne

Too big for who? Hell NO!!!!, that ass is made loving

Fuck she's got a Phat Ass

Now thats what a brother is talking about....its like chicken noodle soup...mmmmmm...mmmm......goooooooood!!!! till the last drop.

Handled

blacknine4wife said:
never met or saw an ass i couldn't handle..bend her over two pillows..face/shoulders down..ass up..knees open..
i'll show you if her ass is too big

Like this...

Attachments

• soft1.jpg
    soft1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,915
  • Hard1.jpg
    Hard1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2,139
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tlxyz
I'd peel that full, ripe, fresh apple in a heartbeat!

Thank you thank you

Would love to put my cock up that ass

please! show us an image with a bbc in her ass

Made for BBC

Incredible ass. Was made to be fucked by a BBC. I'd love to see the pain on her face from taking a BBC in her beautiful Southern belle ass.

Southern sluts

Wife and I were amazed at the numbers of beautiful southern white slut wives that postedo on here. It convinced her to do the same after realizing that it was very ok for her to realize her desires. SHE loves t0 post on here.

mudshark said:
Like this...

great images, where could I get more from that serie?

I'd do here in a southern minute! That's nice, slow and drawn out.......unlike a New York minute!

Absolutely B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L! Would love to have her ride me while I hold those cheeks apart and another guy plows that sexy ass!

Tn. Ass

Heres Mine

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 497
  • butt2.jpg
    butt2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 459
more of my Tennessee ass

Attachments