• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

spamming posts, offtopic

euser3369

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
is there not something we can do about tjr's spamming posts, his posts aren't ever on topic, and are just little exerpts from his website. isnt that considered spamming?

if he has something to contribute thats fine, but trying to get us to join his site by linking to it and putting up pieces of stories from it is not contributing

i want to throw up everytime i see one of his "toons."

i doubt there's anything we can do though. when he gets tired, he'll quit.

Guys - calm down. If TJR wants to post then let him. If you don't like his art then move on to the next one. There are far worse toons posted, some of which do nothing for me. I don't whinge - I just move on. I figure some people like them so whatever floats your boat. Don't spoil it for those that like TJR's stuff - we're getting his stuff for free!! Keep up the postings TJR.

I like very much TJR's stories, a little less the toons but why shouldn't he post them? the stories are, I think, really hot. Hope he post some.

Fran

Actually, according to my poll over 82% of the people on here want him to stop. If he must continue, why not make a thread devoted to his drawings, that way for the 18% of the people that like them, they can find them all there, and he won't hijack someone else's thread?

Best tactic to thwart spammers is to ignore their posts. They likely won't quit because they probably don't check for replies anyway but rather just to get their "shit" out there. Even still, we can avoid our own frustration by refusing to read and boycotting their posts.

TJR rocks!

tjr said:
Go to the first page of most of these threads, and you will see repetitious ads without even a picture posted.

I have never posted without a pic, and have never been off topic, unless you think the topic is not interracial cuckolding! And even when I post other people's work like John Persons, I provide a link if I have it. It's called courtesy, something some people on the board lack.

And perhaps you haven't noticed the number of members who keep asking for more?

http://www.midnightx.com/

Hey Tjr! I like your stories enough that I just joined your site! Your art is better when it's in color IMO! I hope to see that Civil War story at your site sometime soon,Thanks!!!!:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back