• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Staten Isl.Wife still Loves ex-Bull

• Thread starterstatenwife
  • Start date

statenwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2006
hi,recently reconnected with my ex.lover!!!it started as a casual thing about ten yrs ago,but i fell in love,i willingly became his slut and did whatever he wanted for a year and a half.he openly humiliated and ******* me and i loved every minute.i still wear his initials and have my peircings!will post more about our relationship and pics as i can thank you maria

Attachments

• rabbi 005.jpg
    rabbi 005.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,885
  • rabbi 023.jpg
    rabbi 023.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2,015
  • rabbi 031.jpg
    rabbi 031.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,456
  • rabbi 033.jpg
    rabbi 033.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,435
I am a bi cuckold ...but I have to say she is hot...

staten island wife

i loved his confident demeanor,he knew i was hooked,it wasn't just the sex,it was the mental fucking ,the begging,humiliation,openly degrading me,performing perverted acts.i went from a hotwife to being a pig

Attachments

• rabbi 037.jpg
    rabbi 037.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 522
  • rabbi 038.jpg
    rabbi 038.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 565
  • rabbi 039.jpg
    rabbi 039.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 553
Mmm, you go girl! My kind of woman. I would love to find a man to turn my wife into a perverted pig too.

statenwife

some friends and family still don't talk to me!!!!!

Attachments

• rabbi 040.jpg
    rabbi 040.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 592
  • rabbi 041.jpg
    rabbi 041.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 583
  • rabbi 043.jpg
    rabbi 043.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 584
  • rabbi 044.jpg
    rabbi 044.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 774
hi cumhubby,yes i did lick his ass

Attachments

• rabbi 045.jpg
    rabbi 045.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 411
Nice

You are hot Maria... I would love to fill you with my hot seed. I'm close by in queens!

bareback

loved feeling him in me

Attachments

• rabbi 049.jpg
    rabbi 049.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 613
  • rabbi 050.jpg
    rabbi 050.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 954
  • rabbi 051.jpg
    rabbi 051.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 559
I'd love to hear about some of the ways he humiliated you in public

You're a beautiful girl Maria, and sexy as hell. I'm sitting here thinking of you using your mouth on my body like that. I'd love to have you submit to me in that way.

[Maybe you're turned on by a British accent?]

I look forward to seeing and hearing more about your training and use. :) x

oy gavalt ............

staten island wife

of course i cleaned his cock!!!some members asked about some of the things i have done when he owned me,thats hard,i was with him awhile,i was not in a good place at the time mentally,stress of young kids,husband working alot of hours.it was the perfect storm in a sense.i was mentally fucked

Attachments

• rabbi 053.jpg
    rabbi 053.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 527
  • rabbi 055.jpg
    rabbi 055.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 700
Any pics of you dressed slutty in public, micro mini skirt, high heels, heavy slut makeup?

first mental fuck!!

before we had our kids,my husband and i enjoyed me having a sluttyside,we were somewhat discreet about it.we knew jf from the neighborhood in brooklyn and he went to the same local bar .we had a few threesomes with him ,but was pretty non descript ,it was good sex,but no fireworks.after we had our kids we started grow out of our apt,so hubby worked extra hours to save for a house.life got pretty boring.hubby was tired from work,i was tired from chasing the kids.hubby knew i needed to get out so one friday evening he suggested i go to the bar and hangout.in most brooklyn neighborhoods the local bar was a hangout where everybody knew eachother,picture the bar from tv show cheers ,just not as fancy,it was not unusual to go alone because everybody joked and drank and had fun.i didn't go there to get laid,just for some laughs.jf and i said hi had a drink at the bar and caught up on things,then he joked he could add alittle excitement to my life.that planted a seed,but i told him i wished but couldn't.as i started talking to others,i kept thinking of his offer,i could use a good fucking,about an hour later i joined him at the bar again and told him i was interested.i figured he would jump at the offer,he didn't,but he asked what changed my mind,i told him i thought about it and was horny.he casually put his arm around my lowerback and started rubbing it as he asked me if i would suck his cock first because he was rock hard and needed to cum first so he could fuck me long and hard,he lowered his hand to my ass and started rubbing it as he told how he wanted me suck it and eat his cum,i was soaking wet and asked him to leave,he turned me face to face and pulled me to him and rubbed his hard cock on me.he was killing me,i was on fire.i begged him to go,people were watching.i was shocked when he said kiss him like i want to fuck him and we will leave!!there was no going back,i took his face into my hands and kissed him,tongue and everything and i didn't stop!!!this was the most powerful kiss i have every had for a few reasons,never had to beg a man before(humiliating),crossed a line,slutty behavior in public,front of neighborhood friends,i came during kiss,i was mentally fucked

Attachments

• rabbi 029.jpg
    rabbi 029.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 369
Statenwife,

GREAT PICs, GREAT story BUT please continue to write. Would like to learn, to know how he humiliated you, why you liked it and the ways and things he made you do.

THANKS for posting!!!!

You look really hot. Who took the pictures?

husband took these

How did your husband feel watching you suck another mans cock and lick his ass

Very hot

Exprerience
Share more!

Thanks

at his apartment,i went to my knees and tried to release his cock from his pants,he slowed me down and told me to kiss and lick it slowly,i did ,then his balls,he talked dirty the whole time telling me what type of wife and mother am i to be on her knees kissing and licking his balls,it made me feel disgusting,but hornier.he then turned around and told me to makeout with his asshole,it wasn't the first time i licked an ass ,it was the first time i really desired it,i got so into it i didn't realize he was going to cum until he turned around and put it in my mouth which i glady sucked and ate his cum,i squeezed out every drop ,he got to sensitive,so i stopped.we laid on the floor and talked about past threesomes with hubby.i told him it was different this time,i don't remember him being so dirty or dominate,he explained it was husband presence that caused him not to be that way ,but this is him,he loves making a woman do things act and do things out of the norm.physically he wasn't a ten,or have a huge cock,mentally though he made you want to please him.i told him i loved be dirty with him,in the bar i felt so alive!!i wanted to fuck him bad,i was dripping,alittle more kissing and dirty talk we were both ready.he mounted me,slowly entered me,no condom,just did it,i wanted it hard and fast,but he was slow and steady,he kissed me and then started biting my neck,i loved it,haven't gotten a hickey since high school,i knew it was bad,(ended up with two huge ones)as he fucked me harder i felt something i never felt while fucking,i came,never had a orgasam while fucking.after he came in me,i realized that i never felt this way before,mentally and physically complete and fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread