• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Staten Island Slutwife

• Thread starterstatenwife
  • Start date

statenwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2006
hi,my name is maria,m/w/f'45,mom of two.love ******** myself,the chance of somebody i know seeing my sluttyside.i have been owned in the past,have been tattooed and pierced,whored out,performed many degrading acts to please.

Attachments

• spread.jpg
    spread.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3,094
  • bare ass.jpg
    bare ass.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,273
  • exs-ints..jpg
    exs-ints..jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 968
  • pierced-nips.jpg
    pierced-nips.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,216
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung and Lancs
You look fantastic. Show us and tell us MUCH more about yourself.

I'd love to run that pink cord between those two nipple rings and slowly draw it tighter and tighter :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm hot, hot, hot. Wish I was closer to NY. Nice pussy, looks good enough to eat.

Very Sexy Woman, Staten Island, huh?

you are definately a hotwife... would love a chance to fill that hot cunt with my cock... 33 y/o WM, Queens, NY

u r a true filthy ***** - I can tell.. and being that you are not owned now, you are probably due for some discipline, young lady.. ever get to Miami?

Hi Maria, You look and sound simply delicious! I like everything about you from your age to your looks to those tummy looking pierced nipples. Hmmmmmmmm.. too bad that you aren't available to Play.. :confused: I;ll bet that you are a lot of fun and are sweetly submissive and obedient - I'd love to chat...:)

Love this girl, next time I'm in NY I should remember to look her up.

very hot, got any hot wife stories you would like to share?

Ah a mature hot mom, absolutley stunning, love the nipple rings, would luv to give you some of this bbc. nice doggy style photo, would luv to see you post more and share stories of your slutty side

Hello from LongIsland

Hello very sweet would love to meet up. PM me I live in Woodbury NY on the other Island : ] One trip off the Narrows and Im on Hyland Blvd coming to your hot self.

hi,thank you for all the comments,i have always loved cock and cum,use to be discreet,but as i have gotten older i have been more open.

You are a very sexy and hot woman SW. I could only hope to hook up with a hotwife like you.. Yummy.

Pete

Great pics!
good to see a well trained wife displayed!
My friend runs a tattoo and piercing shop and he fucks lots of the women after they are tattooed!

Was in your neighbourhood on the weekend - Dang it would have been lovely to have seen that more closely and to have actually sampled such a lovely dish.

Sweetheart, I'm here on Staten Island and would love to meet up. Give me a shout and I will be there.

hi,what part of staten isl. are you from

Attachments

• 3877752584_1f1f42f48f_m[1].jpg
    3877752584_1f1f42f48f_m[1].jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 540
I've recently moved to NE Philly, do you ever get out to that area?

Im 20 miles from Staten Italy.... shes sexy.. and love the sluttyness !!! mm m mm

My kind of women.

Users who are viewing this thread