Stepping up my control over Swedencuck

BroadBullUk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2023
Following my regular visits on his freely available pc, I took steps towards tightening my grip exerted over my sub married beta cuckold - Swedencuck.

I took over his account and pushed him into creating his own one instead. Now he has agreed to step up my regular control and monitoring over his life through his access into his two live cams in his house.

Upon his return from his holiday, I will periodically release screenshots of his livefeed, along with select pictures from his cuckolding life - his wife, their intimate content, bring him closer to his perverse desire to become a publicly known cuckold.

Be aware that they are fully on board - feel free to message him to confirm this.

To all those interested, keep an eye out for updates on this post. Things will get heated over the coming days. Comments, suggestions and feedback is welcomed.

Screenshot_20231228_213501_Tapo.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_204644_Tapo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda, ExtremeMasterFin, NLCuck and 9 others
I am on course on starting my full and permanent control of Swedencuck through his live cam set up, beginning from next week. Yet this weak, pathetic eager little cuck couldn't help himself and sent me this quick vid of his ***** wife whose pleasure I have to present for all of you. She has set herself with a new pair of fake tits for us to enjoy.

Feel free to PM me or my wholly owned cuck and stay tuned for far more of this slutwife to come :)

2578483-7c3a573896af6d6b793787e255a2ceee_1.gif
Screenshot_20231229_185242_Video Player.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda, lopecorine, NLCuck and 6 others
Yesterday Swedencuck just couldn't help himself to try out this control idea in practice. He hurried home with his wife to set his devices back up for me to watch. He was excited that I could see him live through his cams and eagerly brought his slutwife before one for me to capture the attached moments.

Vanilla stuff at first, but expect more intense situations at his home soon. I'll keep you posted 😈.

View attachment Swed.mp4

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda, dantelovemilf, whitewife696969 and 2 others
And here it is - Swedencuck's wife for all to see and enjoy. As you can see, she has had a breast implant surgery. I think she looks good, don't you think ?

Attachments

• 1.mov
    47.9 MB
  • Love
Reactions: sissygerda, NLCuck, RomanGnose and 6 others
They still have some healing up to do. They need to have lotion applied regularly. Our eager cuck is happy to oblige us. 😈

Attachments

• 2.mov
    38.3 MB
  • Love
Reactions: sissygerda, lopecorine, NLCuck and 4 others
BroadBullUk said:
And here it is - Swedencuck's wife for all to see and enjoy. As you can see, she has had a breast implant surgery. I think she looks good, don't you think ?
You sa both were aware? She doesn’t look like she is posing.

Yes, they both are. It is a lifestyle they have indulged in previously and wish to continue. Feel free to message the cuck.

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda, insane87, slaveofmyown and 1 other person
BroadBullUk said:
Yes, they both are. It is a lifestyle they have indulged in previously and wish to continue. Feel free to message the cuck.
This should be hot. Im glad they both are aware and consenting, not keen on un-aware stuff. Im think I will follow this thread. Thanks for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda and BroadBullUk
redback said:
This should be hot. Im glad they both are aware and consenting, not keen on un-aware stuff. Im think I will follow this thread. Thanks for sharing.
Agreed and you're very welcome! L is currently recovering from her breast surgery, but she will be fully able within weeks, so expect more viewing fun to come.

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda, insane87 and slaveofmyown
BroadBullUk said:
Agreed and you're very welcome! L is currently recovering from her breast surgery, but she will be fully able within weeks, so expect more viewing fun to come.
Hopefully your keeping the cuck locked up tight

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda and slaveofmyown
Hello and a happy New Year to everyone!

I’m sure we’re all recouping from our boozy nights. Today seems like the fine time for everyone to recover and prepare for the year of depravity to come. To help you in your journey to sobriety, I have a few good slutty pictures of L in the past, alongside a snap taken by Swedencuck last night to show you how they’ve celebrated the final day of the year (wedding ring pic).

As an aside, I was informed that our delightful couple has enjoyed the control immensely and agreed to install a third cam – this time in their bedroom! This will be an ideal place to capture them at their most intimate depraved. It should be installed within this week – I’ll keep you posted.

Happy recovery day to all. Comments, messages and suggestions are as ever welcome!

25aa2335-8464-4233-b6ca-001591d481d1.png
P9170116 - Kopia.JPG
P9170117 - Kopia - Kopia.JPG
PA080018.JPG
PA080019.JPG

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda, silverwater, whitewife696969 and 9 others
BroadBullUk said:
Hello and a happy New Year to everyone!

I’m sure we’re all recouping from our boozy nights. Today seems like the fine time for everyone to recover and prepare for the year of depravity to come. To help you in your journey to sobriety, I have a few good slutty pictures of L in the past, alongside a snap taken by Swedencuck last night to show you how they’ve celebrated the final day of the year (wedding ring pic).

As an aside, I was informed that our delightful couple has enjoyed the control immensely and agreed to install a third cam – this time in their bedroom! This will be an ideal place to capture them at their most intimate depraved. It should be installed within this week – I’ll keep you posted.

Happy recovery day to all. Comments, messages and suggestions are as ever welcome!

25aa2335-8464-4233-b6ca-001591d481d1.png
P9170116 - Kopia.JPG
P9170117 - Kopia - Kopia.JPG
PA080018.JPG
PA080019.JPG
Wow that is so hot. Whats it like to lose control??

Reactions: sissygerda and crt
Hello all. I'm delighted to say that our eager servile little cuckold husband - Swedencuck - got around to installing a third camera in their bedroom, which should give me (and by extension You) the ability to monitor them regularly in almost every part of their house. It has been a difficult thing for L to come to agree to but she finally has.

I'm sure you all appreciate this fine addition as an opening of capturing new, kinky experiences, right for the delectation of our viewers. I will post an update once something interesting develops before our eyes. For now, I'll leave you with the screenshot of the view of the newly installed third cam, as well as some goodies of L from her past. Enjoy.

Capture.PNG
PC060028.JPG
PC060035 - Kopia - Kopia.JPG

• Love
Reactions: sissygerda, whitewife696969, Urwifennewfun and 6 others
Looking forward to more updates... :cool:

Reactions: BroadBullUk
Nice

hope real wifes real action with the bull on the 3rd cam

And there we are - our first cam capture of the evening. Do you think our couple got up to much that evening? 😈

Reactions: NLCuck, whitewife696969, Feltmeyer and 5 others
For those who have asked, L sleeps with her top off for her new implants to heal up fast. I know how fake tits can be a bit hit and miss sometimes, but I think they look pretty good, making a fine match with her back tattoo. What do you think?

Attachments

• Untitled.mov
    52 MB
  • Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, Feltmeyer, Urwifennewfun and 6 others
Can you tell if something is developing between our couple here? Do you wager that something will go down? Let's see how many replies and reactions these posts will get and I might share with you exactly what transpired that night later today 🤫😇

Attachments

• Developing.mov
    47.8 MB
  • Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, Feltmeyer, terrik and 9 others
I've received a pretty tremendous feedback from the past few entries. Enough to introduce you to part 1 of their first session in bed. I am limited by the length of each clip, but I've picked out the best parts. Let me know what you think Pt 2 will be shared in a few hours.

Attachments

• pt1.mov
    55.5 MB
  • Love
Reactions: toretto, Whkguy, scottcucksmith and 6 others