• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Still cravin thick black dick

reagan1980

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
cmon......how ya wanna fuck me

Attachments

• DSC01965 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01965 (Medium).JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,090
  • DSC01966 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01966 (Medium).JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 943
  • DSC01969 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01969 (Medium).JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 541
  • cropped pussy cropped blur.jpg
    cropped pussy cropped blur.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 837
  • DSC00845 (Small).JPG
    DSC00845 (Small).JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,315
The black studs will take care of her.... be sure, she will love every piece of it!!! ~)_(~

Karen, its good to see you posting pics again, please post some new ones.I can never get enough of them. Love to fuck thaat beautiful pussy and ass of yours long and hard .Only after I eat your pussy first.

Thats one fine bitch for sure, I'd love to do you babe and have you suck my 10" cock too. You like that..sucking bbc? I agree with G man, more pics, tittie shots please.

karen would love to fuck you as husband watches me sink my big fat cock into your tight married cunt has hub had vacsetomey because i am going to fuck you bareback and plant my potent thick spunk deep in your womb going to get hub to hold my big fat old babymaker around base as i make your belly swell with my black baby hell he will be able to tell how much cum my balls are pumping into you

Who wants it.............

Me, then I'd turn it out for a while.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey baby girl, I'd fuck your pussy till it wasnt tight anymore, then I'd turn you out to my friends to fuck it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back