Still waiting

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
So - thought I'd post an update here and fill in the last week. They had skipped getting together on the 27th as I'd posted last and then that freak snowstorm. Well, we managed to not lose our electricity but others nearby weren't so lucky and it turned out that Frank too was out. I joked with Sue that we could offer to let him stay with us and I think she even thought about it for a bit - but we then heard that he had already gone to his brothers house to wait until his electricity returned - it didn't come back on until sometime after Thursday morning when he checked on it while checking on other jobsites he's got his guys working at. So, there was no meeting last week either!

I don't think she wanted to admit it but she missed her time with Frank. I think I started to see it a bit this past weekend in some of her moods, attitudes and behavior - that and how much sex she wanted. Last Thursday began with a bottle of wine between us over dinner when she realized she wasn't going to be going out with him as she'd hoped. Putting it mildly, she wanted to get fucked by then and, well, lets just say that I enjoyed my husbandly duties!!!!

By Saturday night I actually needed a break - but last night she told me that she wanted me both then and tonight (Monday) but that after that she wanted me to wait along with her till Thursday - and then she's kept teasing me "maybe Friday". As we fucked earlier - and it was fucking because it surely wasn't tenderly making love - she would push herself up at me and tell me that she wanted to be really horny when she "finally" sees Frank again. She'd actually started this back last Thursday but after tonight, I'd be surprised if she's not black and blue down there from how she wanted me to pound into her.

I asked her why she was so horny for Frank and whether anything had changed and she just said "no" and that by this Thursday it'll have been 3 weeks since they last got together. She must have seen a look on my face or heard something in my voice because she stopped what she was doing and just kind of explained what she's already told me - that she likes being able to let herself go with him and that after 3 weeks, she missed it.

So - I did it - I asked her the million dollar question - "don't you cum enough with me?" and she laughed and held me and said that I was silly - that of course she cums enough with me - that it's not a physical thing so much as a mental thing with Frank that lets her go - and she reminded me that the last time we'd had the house to ourselves that she'd let herself go in that same way. I'm not sure if I explained it well enough but lets just say that it was one of those moments when I just knew she was being open and honest with me.

She is off to bed tonight already as she needs to be up and in early to work tomorrow for a meeting - but our daughter was totally engrossed in a school project earlier that she didn't even notice when we said we were going "upstairs to exercise".

I lay on the bed as Sue stood next to the bed and got undressed. I still love seeing her naked, it still turns me on to see her push her panties down and see her swollen pussy. I pulled off my jeans and shirt and she lay down next to me. I was about to push her back on the bed when she stopped me and said that I'd "better enjoy myself tonight" and with that she lay back and spread her legs apart for me to kneel between. I had the most erotic thought kneeling there like that thinking that she must do the same for Frank - her knees bent - legs spread apart and her pussy also spread apart and clearly on display just how wet and inviting she looked...

She saw me staring and she teased me by running her finger down and then just pushing it in and then bringing it out and teasing her clit - as if to invite me in. My cock was throbbing as she took it in her hand and did the same with it as she'd done with her finger - she pulled the tip into her wet hole and then rubbed it around - I know it was slippery from her pussy and damn if that didn't turn me on. She did it again and again - each time putting more of my cock into her and each time it coming out wetter and wetter. Until finally she released her hand and let me sink into her all the way. Even with my eyes closed I knew she'd pulled her legs back just from how her pussy opened up.

I swore she still felt wet and open from our fuck on Sunday night - from how she would actually pull me down into her at times as she'd buck up against me. And sure enough, after just a few minutes she was pushing up at me and grinding herself into me. I hoped we weren't too noisy to attract our daughters attention.

I digress here in that a few months back our daughter actually brought up that very subject - she started asking Sue about all the noise coming from our room at night sometimes and Sue laughed when she said "it almost sounded like...." and then Sue said that she got very quiet all of a sudden as if she suddenly realized - yes, your parents do fuck. The offshoot of this is that the conversation ended right there and then but later she came and asked Sue if "things were okay" and Sue replied "yes, but as you now know, there are things that you just don't really want to talk about with your daughter" and she recalled an experience when she was just a teenager and had "heard something" only she had an older sister to ask who explained it - and she too remembers feeling all awkward at suddenly knowing....

So, in some ways, if we were being noisy, well, it might be better. And noisy we were, she was quite vocal tonight with her imploring "fuck me" and "harder" many times. How could I say no? We moved around and she seemed to very much enjoy kneeling at the edge of the bed and presenting herself to me. But I knew how we'd wind up - in the position that she admits she enjoys the most - the missionary position - but with her encouraging me to put her legs around my arms and spread her wide. I love the look on her face in one of the moments just before I finally cum - watching her enjoy as her orgasm eases and her obviously feeling my cock swell - but she says that she can just feel it from how I thrust in and out of her - that she knows I am near. And she is right. Somehow seeing her face at that moment before the world turns blurry to me - somehow seeing her know that I'm about to cum in her - it is such a turn-on to me. And sure enough - a moment later I can hold back no longer - one deep push from me and even after fucking the night before - it was still an awesome orgasm....

I lay next to her as we both caught our breath for a moment only to feel her get up off the bed and then watch her go into the bathroom and push the door closed a bit. I heard the faucet run and the clear sounds of her getting cleaned up. A moment later when she re-opened the door - she carried a warm wet washcloth over to me - and at the same moment I realized she'd also pulled her panties back on!

I didn't say a word about it but I am sure she saw me smiling.

Hope the eletricity can be Ok soon and your Sue can see her Frank and that will release you from endless fuck:)

Hope the eletricity can be Ok soon and your Sue can see her Frank and that will release you from endless fuck:)

Stb, you paint such an amazing picture with words. I look forward to your updates whether large or small. What a great life!

You are the coolest people on this forum and your wife is
simply a treasure! She knows you like to be teased but she also loves
you and really takes your feelings into account unlike some of the
other wives here that seem selfish and simply - sadistic. You make
an excellent example of where I wish I could get to with my wife.
You seem to strike a perfect balance with the teasing and naughtiness
and you have amazing communication!

Your threads are my favourite reading and I like to take it a bit further
in my fantasies. I hope you're not offended. What if Sue were to take the
denial one step further and add a Saturday (or Sunday) with Frank, only
allowing you to perform oral on her after her Thursday night of sex
with Frank? In the case she goes for Sunday, you would get to have her
on Sunday and Monday night, then she'd be back in panties until Frank gets
her again the next Thursday and Sunday. Now that Christmas shopping season
is upon us, she has the perfect excuse to be out of the house for a day
on weekends.

Another really exciting area I like to think about is if Frank had a good
friend to share Sue with. Imagine what it would feel like if she got to
experience her first proper threesome with 2 guys other than you.

Has Sue brought you any pictures of her time with Frank?

-hiki

I agree with far2esy. Thanks for posting Stb.

It is entirely appropriate for a wife to deny her husband sex for up to three days, so she can freshen her body up as a gift to her lover.

72 hours almost lets her become a virgin again, and her lust can build up, especially if she has three early nights.

When she goes to meet her lover, her mind can focus on what will happen, and she can for a time forget she "was married in the past".

When she is lying in bed with her lover, in that moment she is "married" to him. They are a "oneness" of two people sharing one mind.

Prince Charles did not have a "oneness" of mind with his wife, Princess Diana - because his mind was flitting back and forth to Camilla. It became a crowded marriage, and Diana started self-harming herself by cutting her arms and chest with a knife.

A three day seperation allows a gap between one marriage and the other relationship. Charles was seeing Camilla too often, so there was not any seperation. Some days he was kissing both women, his mind was all over the place. This is what annoyed Diana.

A woman who divorces, can not enjoy a new relationship properly if she keeps thinking about the old relationship and comparing new/old.

Before you can have the new, you need to be sure the old has "gone away for good".

When a new boyfriend keeps hearing about a girl's ex-boyfriends, he can say, "this is too hard for me, this relationship is crowded, I need to look for someone else who is "free to give 100% of her love/time/attention to me".

He votes with his feet, "says, it's over rover, go back to your old boyfriend, I am out of here".

Prince Charles could not give up his past life with Camilla, even though he married a trophy princess.

I only have a moment to post right now as Sue's downstairs cooking up some dinner but I can share a funny moment about 15 minutes ago. Sue was upstairs changing when i came home and I went up to our bedroom to get changed from work myself. She was in the bathroom when I came in and I went about my business. She came out of the bathroom naked and didn't see me at first - but when she did see me, it was kind of funny how she immediately acted like I'd never seen her body before and one hand went to cover up her pussy and the other went horizontally across her chest hiding her breasts! She squealed at me that I'd surprised her (I didn't yet ask why she was naked coming out of the bathroom) and grabbed a pair of panties. She turned away from me and pulled them up and then - she calmly turned back around and proceeded to fold her clothes and pull out something comfortable to wear. I get such a thrill out of her intentionally hiding herself from me.

Hiki - I'll answer some of your questions later tonight after dinner. But now, it's time for me to take over at the barbeque....

She's been working like a dog lately at work (and at home!) so she's off to bed early again - not even staying up to watch Leno's monologue these days. While on one hand it has become almost our "norm" for her to be pantied all the time before she sees Frank - on the other hand, I still find myself incredibly aroused that she's keeping herself for him next. That thought, that the next few days are to increase her desire for him and that he's going to have her next is incredible to think about. But before I enjoy myself before bed I thought I'd answer Hiki a bit and then enjoy those thoughts again later.

Just as I've made it clear here, I've also told Sue at many points that she can push things a bit and I would let her know when is too much. Don pushed her and my limits a bit. In the time since first reading your post earlier to now I am very intrigued by some of what you posted. Your suggestion of her seeing him again on Saturday is something she's done before, but your idea of her only allowing me oral, if even at that, in between is certainly arousing to think about. We have done things similar to that in the past but not with her as the one who wanted it.

As far as Frank having a friend join them, that is something that I actually did think was going to happen when she was seeing Don. I think, if he had been assertive enough that she would have probably done it, that was just how it was with him. It's getting easier for her to see that now but at the same time, harder for her to accept just how easily he seemed to control her. In thinking about this more, I might even say that if Frank took the "nice guy" approach to it and talked her into it, that she might say okay. I'm just not sure how really comfortable she would be with someone she didn't know and Frank, so far, hasn't blabbed about her yet. If she was relaxed and felt good about the situation though, I'm sure she'd enjoy herself (and would probably enjoy teasing me to no end about it afterwards too). It is a hot scene to think about though.

No thoughts or discussion about next steps with Frank just yet. I told Sue she should drop some ideas about him coming over for football and she added that "he could stay for dinner". So it's not like we don't talk about it - both of us, at this point, feel it'd be easier if it were out in the open so she's actually gotten even more on-board with my ideas.

And just had to say that I agree with Saraha's posts here too. I know she gives him all of herself, I've come to accept that and even enjoy knowing she holds nothing back with him. Your thought of their being "married" for the moment is arousing to think of in that I know what he is having with her and I know what she is sharing with him.

Some great thoughts there. If it comes out in the open then do you think it is feasible given the locality of Frank and his work that Sue could get him more often durin the week? My thoughts about you and Sue seem to move to a place where you and Frank become close, he knows what is going on, Sue gets him more durin the week, you get to give her oral, she denies you the pussy but continues to encourage you to have fun, and you can have her Friday and Saturday only...every other week :).

The discovery that Sue gives herself to Frank completely in a way she can only rarely do with you only reinforces an impression I have gained over your last few posts. That is that, even though he and you engage in exactly the same sexual activities with your wife, the experience for the two men must be radically different. From Frank’s perspective he is engaged in an intense, one on one affair with what he believes is a cheating wife but when you ‘have your turn’ with Sue there are always notionally three in the bed. Even between times, with the denial and teasing, your whole sex life is governed by the fact of Frank.

Sharing herself between you and him, Sue’s experience with each of you must also be very different and might be a contributory factor to her ability to give more of herself to him.

If you are as happy with the current situation, as your posts seem to indicate, then I would hesitate whether to enlighten him with the truth of the situation. If he knows that everything he does with her is going to be related back to you, it will be bound to change his attitude and probably inhibit his behaviour with her. There may be benefits to explore but I’m convinced that the current sexual equilibrium they share will be lost.

UK - thats an interesting perspective you've identified. To be honest, I don't really think too much about the dynamics of Sue's and Frank's relationship other than knowing that by now, there is little they haven't shared/done.

I am sure that at times Sue may feel conflicted or confused trying to balance the 2 of us (Frank and me) and in our conversations of late, I think we are both realizing that having this out in the open as it was with Don and Brad, would make it a lot easier. Of course it will change things and I don't know that she's thought of all of that just yet.

But I do now feel (know?) that she is definitely enjoying the teasing during the time before she sees Frank. She seems much more sure of herself and her actions and seems to be smiling and enjoying the attention I pay to her (and the angst I feel which she sees in the lump in my pants and the dazed way I stare and daydream when I see her in just panties).

This morning was no different than the, now usual, Thursday - except that the panties she had on as she got ready this morning were a bit more lacey and translucent than she's tended to wear on Thursdays. I swear I felt like a teenager peering into the girls locker room this morning at being able to gather a glimpse of her bare pussy beneath her panties. I simply cannot describe the arousal I feel knowing that Frank will take them off her next and that I will only have her when she is through with him.

Well, I am sure she's at Franks by now and needless to say, my cock is throbbing at the thought of myself finally getting to peel off her panties later tonight and have my turn with her again!

Maybe she says let's wait til tomorrow but you can massage Frank's pussy with your tongue for me... Oh boy!

I wonder what new treats hse will have for you in the way of teasing or maybe something new she did with Frank.

Hey all - sorry for the gap in postings but it's been a busy and nice weekend so can't complain... We went for a long hike yesterday - there's this nature preserve area that's pretty empty. We brought some wine with us and continued did some much needed talking...

But before I get to that - while it's still recent in my mind - with my daughter not having school on Friday, she went out to the movies with her girlfriends and conveiniently left just after dinner. As she left Sue saw the look on my face and joked that she "hadn't even cleaned up yet" and I realized that she must have just gotten home before I did. I chased her upstairs and she pushed me away teasing me about 'maybe having to wait'. I played along and even made out to beg her at one point (I say played along because we both knew that with our daughter so conveniently out of the house - that there was no way we weren't going to have sex).

At one point she told me to show her how horny I was so I stripped down and let her see how stiff my cock was already and she was still dressed. I'm not sure if I said something or did something but she seemed to start to tease me even more. She told me stuff about how horny I looked and how maybe I might have to masturbate a bit "just to show me how horny you really are". I knelt there naked stroking my cock going along with her tease and I told her I'd be even bigger and harder if she'd strip herself. She giggled and said all sorts of stuff including, several times, her asking me "do you want to see what Frank did to me?" as she took her top off and again as she reached behind her and took her bra off and I could see that he'd left some suck-marks (small reddened areas - not big suck mark/hickies) around her breasts. As she turned back to face me she said "see....". And she still had her pants and panties on yet.

She leaned forward and let me lick at her nipples and she teased me that "Frank sucked them last". She was being a bit more open and forward in her teasing and I wasn't really ready for it at first but as she thrust her breasts at me it turned me on to think about Frank feeling her hard nipples in his mouth, the both of us knowing that meant she was really horny.

She knelt on the bed next to me and encouraged me to unbutton and take off her pants. "Just my pants please .... I'm still not totally sure you're having me just yet!". I must have had a look on my face that she saw because she got this big smile on her face. I pushed her pants down as far as I could as she knelt in front of me and as I did - she reached over and took my cock in her hands and started to stroke me with both hands. She giggled and said "you got him started so nicely". She stopped and moved back off the bed when I started to thrust at her. She let her pants drop and then she stepped out of them and she just stood there in just her panties - same as I'd seen and endured since Monday night - only this time the crotch was noticeably darkened in color (which made me remember what she'd said earlier...).

It was another of those cuckold moments that when they happen it just makes me so horny at the thoughts going through my head at that moment. Seeing her standing there - knowing what was beneath her panties. But now - at that moment - to be totally honest - while I knew not 5 minutes earlier that I wanted to fuck her silly - at that moment if she had told me "not today but I'll watch you" - my hand would have been a blur on my cock until I let it fly. I think she knew it too. But the more I stared at her - seeing her pert tits with reddened areas all around them - seeing her legs slightly spread apart as she stood there - seeing the swollen mound of her pussy against her panties - and being now being able to see it's darkened color beneath the lace front of them. All I could think was that Frank was between her legs not long ago and that he'd no doubt fucked her several times - and that there was no doubt that she was still wet and swollen beneath the darkened crotch area.

Is it weird to say that at that moment I felt this incredible feeling of love for her - that even if we didn't have sex - that somehow what we shared just looking at each other in that moment felt strangely fulfilling? I love knowing what she'd experienced earlier.

And as she began to push them down off her hips - I knew she was going to share that with me. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she pushed her panties and then moved to get out of them. Down between her legs her pussy lips looked swollen and a darker shade of pink than the rest. For the next few moments it seemed things moved in almost slow-motion. She came up on the bed beside me and we lay down together and I could still feel the heat coming off her body. I went to run my hands all over her and she held them back when I went to move down her body. I waited and instead moved down to now suck on her breasts myself. I ran my hands down the side of her body over her hips and then gently upwards and I felt her back arch and I knew she was getting turned on. I did it again and this time when I brought my had back up, it was on the inside of her leg and I ran it across her swollen pussy and the feeling I felt in her body at that moment was incredible - like a electric charge went through her.

Slowly - like I said, seeming like it was slow-motion - slowly she 'warmed' up and soon she spread her legs apart and then after that - began to encourage me to play with her pussy. It teased her back and avoided her wet hole and instead focused on her clit and teasing her pussy lips until she started to moan out loud and then reached down and pushed my hand and fingers into her.

For what felt like slow-motion up to that point - became replaced by a frantic desire to fuck. Feeling how easily her pussy lips parted and how my fingers found no resistance at all - it seemed like we were both at our limit and I slid up and simply pushed myself into her as she pulled her knees back and seemed to welcome me.

Maybe the last thing I clearly remember now was her moaning in my ear as I started in on her was "unnnghhh - oh my - Frank left me so wet before....". I know she said other things but like I said - what seemed like slow motion and was so clear - this now seems like nothing but an intense sexual blur. I felt like I couldn't get my cock in her far enough and she ground herself up at me each time. She said stuff - but nothing totally coherent other than "yes..." "deeper...".

Surprisingly for me - she screamed out and came almost violently under me before I did. I knew I was close but when I felt her start to rock back and forth I knew what she wanted and I gave it to her. She screamed and thrashed about, bucking up at me. I nearly slipped out of her several times - her pussy would alternate from squeezing my cock tightly to simply opening up and seeming to suck me in deeper. Between what was in her from earlier and her response now, her pussy was a mess and the sheets on our bed had a large wet-spot in them. I was so close before but now I'd backed down a bit and as Sue would have said (if she could have) "it's your turn" and I knew it as she let herself relax below me and then she reached down and pulled her knees back and apart for me.

I knelt over her and looked down and my cock seemed huge - huge and so wet in her. I pushed in and felt almost nothing until I pulled back to just the tip was in her and then back into her again. Just seeing her like that - and my brain thinking that from how she felt, that Frank had her just like this too - i was back on the brink again. I pushed all the way into her and I could feel the back of her pussy and at that moment, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in and said "cum for me" or something like that - and that was it - she held me deep in her and she moaned deeply when she felt me finally let loose with what I'd been waiting 3 days for!. Damn that was nice.. Incredibly nice.

Suffice to say that the next thing either of us really remember is the phone ringing sometime later (30 minutes? An hour?) and it being our daughter telling us she wanted to be picked up about 11pm= looking up at the clock - it was just after 9:30pm and as we hung up we both realized that we must have literally fallen asleep still together and even more surprising, my softened (but not totally shrunk) cock was still in her. Before I pulled out and rolled off her she hugged me deeply and we exchanged an "I love you" moment that left no doubt again in my mind about how the 2 of us feel.

More later...

Well, Stb, It is worth sending her to fuck Frank so you can enjoy these hot sessions together.

Did Sue have Frank Thu. & Fri?

STB: Did Sue have Frank Thu. & Fri?
In Post 14, (Nov. 10) you were anxously waiting for her to come home so you could "have her", but in Post 17, It is Friday, and you are Just then having her after Frank had her. What happeed thursday night? Did Sue make you wait for Frank to have her again?
I feel like I'm missing part of the story.
Cheers, Harry

Harry - I guess it was the reference to my daughter not having school on Friday that may be confusing. But that was early Thursday evening and once she left, there was time for Sue and I to be alone - which is what I recounted in post #17, so no, she did not "make me wait" till Friday.

However, what I hope to have time to post about now is some of the conversations that have followed since Friday. Things were a bit awkward after we woke up after falling asleep Thursday evening. It was the first time in a long time that we'd fallen asleep together like that after sex and when we woke up to the phone call, I think she was, more than anything, embarassed a bit at how the 2 of us looked and what we'd just shared. After our loving embrace she got out of bed and I guess it was maybe the mess we'd left both in the bed as well as how we looked that I later found she was kind of embarassed about. I went to follow her into the bathroom but she said she wanted a moment alone and watched from a distance (through the crack of the door and into the mirror) how she seemed to be gently washing herself with a washcloth including gently seeming to blot at her pussy.

She said she'd run out to pick up our daughter while I stayed and got myself cleaned up. But when she came home and our daughter went off to bed, Sue seemed kind of pensive when we were back in our bed. I'm sure the huge wet-spot on her side of the bed added to her attitude. I didn't want to push it but I was a bit concerned about her. And, to be honest, her sort of cold attitude - such a contrast from the moment I felt we'd shared - got me to thinking of whether everything had been okay or whether maybe I'd telegraphed some sort of thought or feeling from me.

So Friday morning was less lovey-dovey than I'd been expecting it to be as it just seemed that Sue had some sort of attitude or issue between us that we couldn't find a way to get each other to talk about - nor was before work the time for it. Friday was a long day at work but things looked up when I got home and found that our daughter was out at a party for most of the night - it was an 11/11/11:11:11:11 party - so she was going to be out till close till midnight.

All through dinner I could tell something was on Sue's mind and after dinner she finally let it out. She said that she didn't want to hurt me but that she felt that things needed to change with her and Frank and I asked her what she meant and she said that she was getting tired of the running around and wanted things to be easier for her, Frank and me too. She seemed very cautious about how she told me this, including asking me several times if I was still enjoying all of this. Actually one of the first things she asked me was whether I still liked what she was doing with Frank - and she seemed relieved when I said that I definitely liked that she was having sex with him. "The whole denial thing too?" and I told her yes - that it turned me on that she was enjoying saving herself for him. And she made it a point of asking/confirming with me that I enjoyed and she seemed to need me to say that I still wanted her to fuck him including him cumming in her. She seemed to relax a bit when I told her that it (still) incredibly turned me on that she let him cum in her as she does.

In talking more - it turned out that she felt somewhat out of sorts at Thursday and that she was again questioning herself and what she was doing with me. Despite my enthusiasm, she somehow must have felt something else that brought out her concerns. As we talked more, what came out clearly was that the clandestine furtive meets between them were still sexually intense between them, but - and this is her words - that she needs to have it feel less "scheduled" and she used the word "spontaneous". She said that Thursday she knew she needed to get home but at the same time she wanted to have spent more time with Frank.

Over the weekend she shared that Frank was in a funk on Thursday when she got there - apparently he was having problems on one of his jobs since the snowstorm and that other things were also dragging him down. She came out and said that she wanted to have spent more time that afternoon with him. I asked if she'd wanted to have spent the night if she could have? Her eyes brightened a bit at that but she said "no" that she knows that wouldn't be possible but at the same time, she said that she would have liked to have spent more time with him. Apparently they spent the first hour or so talking and that by the time they got to fucking - that she felt rushed and such. At one point I came out and asked her if she wanted more time with him? Or whether she wanted him to have had more time with her? That question took her off guard and all she said was that "I know he wanted more time with me" - and that led into a lot of what was stuff that we needed to talk more about.

She said that for last Thursday, that she wished she could have given Frank more time - and she seemed almost embarassed to tell me that she really wanted to let Frank "fuck her out of his depressed mood" - and she came out and said that she wanted to have given him more time - but that they both felt that she had to leave to prevent any issues/questions with me, etc.

She seemed to be very concerned with wanting to be sure I was okay with everything. I'm beginning to see/understand that whenever she reaches a moment of decision herself, that she seems to question and need reassurance from me that I'm okay with it all and I had to tell her again how horny it makes me that she does the whole panty-thing and then that I'm okay with her making me wait till she's ready for me again - be it Thursdays or waiting till Friday.

I told her/reminded her that I've seen all of this behavior with her before and that we've shared a lot of these same concerns in the past and at one point she just hugged me and said she never wanted to lose me. She said that she couldn't ever stand to think of sharing me the way that I seemed to enjoy with her. I confessed that I did still have angst and concerns but that in the end of the day when she's asleep next to me - that it all is okay and that I love what she's doing. She confessed that she felt guilty at times giving so much of herself so freely to Frank.

And that led to me asking her again how she thought things would go when/if Frank found out the truth. In what we talked about she feels that it would make things a lot easier. I said that was for her but what about Frank and I sort of repeated some of what people have posted here - especially what UK pointed out about how things might change. Sue then told me that she'd discussed it with Frank a little. In an abstract way she suggested to him that she wished there was a way they could have more unplanned, spontaneous time together. He said he'd love that and he confessed that he would definitely like them to be able to get together more than just once a week and he asked her what she was thinking. She joked that "maybe he'll say okay" meaning me, and Frank laughed out loud at that and said "yeah, sure.... like that'd ever be true....".

We talked a lot about how things could be if it were out in the open. She came out and asked me if she they would be able to get together at other times? I told her that would probably be okay and then asked her - what would that mean to your Tuesday-Thursday routine (of denying me). She giggled and joked that "it'd just mean you'd get to see even less of me!" - until she saw the look on my face and then said "only kidding you, you know...." and it was my turn to give her an uncomfortable laugh. At which point she said that she wouldn't do anything that I wasn't comfortable with but then asked me all sorts of stuff like whether I'd be okay with Frank coming by for a quickie at times or whether she could maybe go out with him at other times and such. I told her that it sounded like she wanted him to be a bit more of a boyfriend than a part-time lover. She smiled and thought for a moment or two and just said "yeah, something like that" - and then she said that she liked and missed that part of what she had with Don and Brad, that things just seemed easier when they knew that I knew what was going on. I reminded her that we did still have a daughter at home who may be more in-tune to what's going on and that she would need to be careful and she totally agreed.

So - needless to say, she wants me to accelerate the plan with Frank and has suggested that maybe next weekend we invite him over and I move ahead with what we'd discussed with him coming over for the football games. She even offered to take our daughter shopping if it'd make it easier for Frank and I.

And that, now, brings you all up to date on what's going on here. I did tell Sue last night as we lay in bed that it was a pretty hot thought that she wanted to give Frank more time fucking her. She confessed to me that she feels she knows him pretty well and she sort of bit her lip as she said that she thought he "could have used more time 'in me'". What a totally erotic thought that was for her to share. And the thing is, it's really okay with me - I mean I honestly don't mind them fucking, if anything, it almost feels more normal now to think about.

Anyway - time to click send and get back to work.