• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Still waiting

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I am glad you two communicate so well. It looks like you all are going to get what you want out of this relationship as long as Frank takes it well, which it appears he will. Will you and Frank form a new tighter bond, hmmm maybe? Will you be able to watch? 3 some? More periodic denial fun with Sue? all good stuff, you're one lucky fellow! I for one will wait with "baited" breath? Such a nasty saying but if you eat a lot of pussy, then I guess it is a good thing :) right?

Okay so I looked it up, it is BATED, for the word abated or shortened... ha, I learned something today!

Something to think about Stb: was Sue extra horny on Thursday night because she had not been sated with Frank? Had she had her fill of Frank would she have been as hot with you when she came home to you? If she has more of Frank is she going to be less horny when she is home with you? You will still have her but will her responses be as wild? What do do you think?

Once that Frank is aware that you know about him and Sue it will move their affair to a different dynamic but I sense a growing pressure for change which might make it inevitable. When that happens, I think it vital that Frank thinks that this is a new development because if he discovers that you have been complicit from the start then he might easily feel manipulated and used.

My suggestion would need your multi-talented wife to also have acting ability and should preferably be worked up to over a number of weeks rather than done in a rush. One Thursday when she is with him, Sue should mention that you have been saying that you would like her to start having sex with other men. Very likely at this point Frank will ask if you are getting suspicious about them but your wife will reassure him that the topic has come up many times in the past but now you seem far more serious about it.

At the right time, she will inform him that you have said that Frank is the best option as a potential BF. She could then give a little laugh and say, “In fact you are the only option. My husband really likes you but he doesn’t care for the thought of me having sex with someone he actively dislikes.”

For the coup de gras, Sue should tell Frank that you are going to invite him round for the evening, saying, “He plans to disappear for a time to let me try to seduce you. Do you think I’ll succeed?”

A word of caution, I feel that Sue is developing a Brad type connection with Frank, but this time without the safety net of a loved wife and baby.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Sue has the same type of relationship with Frank as she did with Brad. She seemed obsessed with Brad. Frank is more of hotwife situation with a cuck husband. I see this becoming a 3 way relationship where everyone is getting what they want. If STB and Frank become tight friends with benefits of sharing Sue then I don't think it likely that Frank will try and take her from STB. Seems like a good path they are on, just my 2 cents. :)

STB: Thanks for explaining my confusion about Thursday night. I see now what you meant about when your daughter went to the 11.11.11 party. I don't want to be nosey, but you have mentioned in the past, your daughters curiosity of the "noises" coming from your bedroom. So, how old is your daughter, and how aware is she about sex? From this quote: "I reminded her that we did still have a daughter at home who may be more in-tune to what's going on and that she would need to be careful and she totally agreed." you are concerned.
If your daughter is 13-15 her hormones have already given her a keen sense of a sexually charged atmosphere. She may already have sensed that Mom smells different when she comes home later on thursday evening and she may connect that to the 'smells' in the house after you and Sue have sex. You may have to get between her legs to smell it but a sexually maturing young girl can smell it in the room. Once Frank is "in the loop" it may be wise to schedule your MFM's at his place, or at times when your daughter is gone for the week end.
Cheers, Harry

possessiveness & denial

Good ideas from UKResearcher

In order to deal with the potential for possessiveness like her previous
lover, it is probably best for Sue to make sure Frank knows she still
has active & good sex life with you, loves you and wants this be
an enhancement of your relationship. So it's maybe best to keep
the denial aspect a secret from Frank.

That being said it might be fun to set up an "ownership" schedule
between you and Frank (a matter to be kept completely hidden from
Frank), to facilitate her request for being able to have spontaneous and
unplanned sexual encounters between her and Frank.

You could have her from 9pm Sunday to 11:30pm Monday (or whenever
your last sex is on Monday night) and the rest of the time she would
belong to Frank so she could have her unplanned lunch/evening sex with
him.

Another dimension to the denial could be linking to her monthly cycle. You
could make additional denial periods around her ovulation. Consider the fact
that Sue uses an IUD. There is continuing controversy over exactly how
IUDs prevent pregnancy. Some researchers think pregnancy is controlled
by preventing conception (fertilization), while others believe that the devices
prevent embryo attachment to the uterine wall (implantation).

If the latter is true, you can titillate you mind with the thought that Frank
might have already fertilized Sue's egg one or more times. For a really hot
turn on, you could time denial periods to that only Frank's semen would be
allowed to get to her eggs. A kind of limited pregnancy play, just
something to think about...;)

Can't wait to hear what happens!

-hiki

Hey - had some time so here goes...

UK - not a bad idea to have Sue suggest, over time, that I'm curious about her being a hotwife. It has merit and I'll be sure to discuss it as an alternative with Sue, but she kind of likes the idea of me broaching the subject with Frank and she seemed to think he'd go for the clandestine chance to see her naked in some pictures after some beer and to have that lead to somewhat of the same end-state. But I"m thinking if I"m Frank, that he's more likely to think bad things if she doesn't act well whereas I can always blame it on the beer... I think it might be easier for her to say it though, not sure how much of an actor I am?!

She's out for a run right now and has already told me that I "should be upstairs" when she's done with her shower! So I only have a little time.

Far2 - nice pun with the bated-breath... And I agree with your later post where you find differences between Brad and Frank. I certainly don't sense the same sort of emotional attachment with Frank as I look back and see with Brad. I do think that Frank views this as him getting lucky, damn lucky, and that is it - I could be wrong but....

Shidave - you raise something that I've also considered. What's going to be different if/when it is out in the open. It's something that Hiki also alluded to. I look back and I know that when she was very into either Brad or Don, that 2 things happened. At the peak of it, the frequency with me did decrease - denial or desire - but it did decrease at times. But at the same time, the intensity and feelings/emotions we shared only increased when it was just us two together. So I'm not so sure this time as I'm not sure what's going to happen. It's not like it was when Don would make demands on her - right now this whole panty-thing for days before seeing Frank is HER doing. I'm sure Frank appreciates her being all clean for him, but I know very well that doesn't require 2 or 3 days of abstinence. So with her enjoying this type of stuff - it could go either way. But with her enjoying this type of stuff - to be honest - it is such a rush to see her this way. I will probably be just as happy with either direction.

Harry - she's 15 going on 25. She's somewhat sexually aware and has said "ewww" when Sue has hinted about the "noises" in our room. In that aspect, she's still a kid (thankfully) so we'll give her room. Yes, honestly, one of my hopes is that I can, if it all works out, to join them at Franks from time to time.

Which leads me to Hiki's post. I had to re-read it several times and am still thinking about it. Fortunately, Sue's well into menopause and her docs have said it's be a medical miracle if she were to get pregnant so the IUD, at this point, is kind of redundant. I do know that I shared some of these thoughts when she went to the IUD in the first place - but they were more fear and apprehension at that point. However, I can/will admit that it does titillate me a bit to think that Frank or Brad or Don may have gotten to one of her eggs at one point or another (assuming you subscribe to the IUD preventing implantation as opposed to fertilization). I would be erotic to think about Sue, essentially doing the "ultimate cuckolding" I could imagine - to think about another mans baby in her, but there is just no way. But you have ignited a thought in me with this that I hadn't really had in a positive way before. The other thoughts in Hiki's post are certainly arousing to me as I've long said it - the thought of Sue truly denying me and limiting me to "certain days" is something that I have long said I would welcome if it truly came from her desires.

Anyway - enough heavy thoughts for now but I can certainly say that she'd better be ready for me when she gets out of the shower in a few minutes...

Iud

STB: As I remember your description when Sue got her IUD or 'Essure' is that they were inserted in the openings of the uterus that lead to the falopian tubes. Once there, the uterus grows over and seals the area, preventing eggs from entering. Sort of like a 'tubal' but only a 10 minute procedure that can be reversed. So at this point, even if Sue is still producing eggs, they are not reaching her uterus to be fertilized.
Kinda 'dashes that fantasy' but I believe that's how you described it back then.
As far as the daughter, I'd still be aware that she is more sexually aware than you may think.
Cheers, Harry

Harry - you're describing the Essure procedure. With her proximity to menopause, her doc advised that a removable IUD would be more appropriate. And, in fact, she's there already as it's now been several months where she's not had a period at all. The IUD is the mystery on how it works - whether it blocks fertilization or implantation of the fertilized egg.

That said - last night Hiki's thoughts were in the back of my mind - that none of these guys were "firing blanks" (including me!) and that it's possible that in a way, one of us could have gotten her pregnant.

As we were fucking last night when I looked down at my cock in her and thought of all the other times I've seen other guys cum in her (or simply had her afterwards) - it was very arousing in a way to think that they could have impregnated her any of those times! I've always been turned on by the guys cumming in her but this adds a whole new dimension to that for me. It's a scary thought in that she may have been fertile - but now, looking at it retrospectively, it's very arousing to think about.

She waltzed around the bedroom naked this morning and when she saw me looking/staring she said that she "just wants from Tuesday night on for Frank ..... if that's okay with you?". I nodded and told her that she was so hot and sexy. She laughed back and said "you're just saying that because I'm naked...".

Anyway - gotta run.

During the last few years you have put a lot of effort chronicling your progress
with your wife here! It has provided me (and I'm sure many others too) great
pleasure and reassurance. Reading your story has greatly contributed towards
me accepting my own desires to share my wife - hopefully soon. It tickles me
pink to hear that I may have contributed to increased arousal for you with your
wife!

One of my favourite moments in your story is Sue's first sex with Brad after
she got the IUD, and how you used a condom that last night to let Brad take
her "IUD virginity". Can you remember what time in her cycle that was? It
would be beautiful if that very night Brad actually fertilized her egg.

-hiki

Hiki - no, sorry, I don't really remember that specific thing - that was a very intense point in our journey and one of the biggest moments for me in accepting and embracing that I loved being a cuckold. I do look back and I am very happy that I gave Sue that experience - I'm convinced that it was one of the things that gave her the self-confidence she has today.

Speaking of self-confidence. Yesterday was a long day at work for both of us and I wasn't surprised when she asked me if I "really needed" to fuck last night and I told her no, that I too was kind of tired (and still quite satisfied too) - but I think she also wanted to give me some time with her if I wanted. She was at her dresser getting a pair of panties out when she turned and said to me "do you want to have some fun before I put these on?". I guess the smile on my face and the lump in my pants gave it away so she came over and sat/lay on the bed next to me and pulled her t-shirt up and let me watch her masturbate. I went to help her a bit and she said "you watch me and I'll watch you" and with that she pulled her knees back up and let me watch her.

She teased me a bunch - telling me to take a good look at her pussy because the "next time you see it will be after I've been with Frank". At another point she pulled herself open for me and told me to look at her and to think "that's where Frank is going to cum" as she pointed to her now gaping open pussy. She giggled as she must have obviously seen my cock grow and throb even more at that moment. She orgasmed before me but I was close and she leaned over towards me and teased me that "you should cum soon before I pull my panties on....". That did it. I love cumming while she's watching me and last night was no different - I lay back and let her watch me as I stroked myself until I spewed all over my stomach and hand. I didn't even think twice when I licked off my fingers and she helped push all of the cum on my stomach into one pool and then took some on her fingers and put them in my mouth and then kissed me.

As I lay there she got up - took out a pair of panties and then came up to my side of the bed and slowly pulled them up right in front of me. When she pulled them all the way up she said "say goodbye till Thursday night" and after she pulled them up and turned to go back to her side of the bed she said quietly "or maybe Friday!".

Needless to say - I slept VERY well afterwards and this morning we resumed what's now become our norm - her being panty-covered from the moment she got out of the shower (including teasingly pushing me away when I tried to peer in at her naked body).

Going back to what Hiki has started in my head. I think maybe some of my arousal at all these guys, even before me, cumming in he may be indirectly related to some sort of arousal at the risk of pregnancy. I've never really discussed it with her or any other girl I've been with - but wondering if she/they at all have any erotic thoughts about what "could happen" when a guy cums inside her. It's something that I'm now thinking about in a more erotic sense than the way I had been, as I'd said, as something to be feared. The idea that my little wifey would be putting herself in a position to be impregnated is extremely erotic - and perhaps it's the whole potential of that situation that adds to the arousal for me - maybe in the back of my mind I'm thinking about it too.

Oh well, too much erotic thought for one day....

Geez - just shows how much of a blur yesterday was - I'm off by a day!!!! I've been thinking today's Wednesday until I tried to reach Sue at work earlier this afternoon and she said "oh, I'm just leaving now" - where did Wednesday go?! I know I was really beat last night too after not getting home till after 7pm - seems like the time is just one big blur.

I'm laughing at myself now - not having sex with her during this time of the week is actually feeling like the norm now! Go figure... No wonder why I'm horny today!!!!

Stb, It is almost like you have been programmed to enjoy the denial of Wed and maybe Thurs.
Re the potential pregnancy thing; apart from the extra physical contact of bareback sex, the potential of pregnancy must definitely heighten arousal for the woman; for the cuckold it is a case of fear = arousal.

STB; I have been so envious of your lifestyle for so long now it has become a daily routine to check on your updates. I have thanked you in the past for sharing so much with us. I want to ask if it would be possible for you to sneak a pic of Sue's panties after she slips them on at the beginning of your "denial time"? I know we have seen a few pics before, I just thought she might let you take a quik one for you to enjoy while she is off limits. Don't get me wrong I don't want to over step my respect for you both, I just thought the visual aid would be a nice treat.

Loadman

Wow - seems like there's never enough time to do everything and unfortunately, posting here takes a back-seat to other more important things...

Last Thursday was really what I expected - I was working from home and she texted me that she'd be a little late and could I get dinner started. Our daughter was too engrossed in Facebook to even know what was going on around her. I knew why she was going to be late, especially when she realized she wouldn't be seeing him this week.

When she walked in, it's a good thing our daughter didn't really see her. Or maybe it was just me knowing what to look for but it was incredibly arousing to see how she looked - like her hair had just been quickly brushed back into place and how her clothes looked like they'd just been thrown on. She kissed me when she came in and thanked me for getting dinner started and also apologized with a slight giggle for being late.

I don't think she realized I followed her upstairs until she heard me shut the bedroom door. That was when she looked at me and said that she hoped I didn't want her right then and there. And then, just the way she said it answered my questions when she said "we'll see about later". That most always means "no". But knowing she was standing there probably not more than 30 minutes after getting out of Franks bed had me so turned on that in a crazy way, I wanted her to say no. I knew what that meant and she confirmed it later when she turned her back to me as she got undressed and said under her breath that "Frank was pretty physical tonight". She slid the now wet panties off and went into the bathroom to clean up. I went in after her to offer to help her out (code for me wanting to go down on her) and she smiled and just said - in this incredibly sultry voice - "I just want a warm washcloth right now if that's okay with you". I did see her pussy before she covered it and began gently blotting at it - her pussy lips were crimson red and swollen at the bottoms and her whole mound was reddened and inflamed looking. She pulled the washcloth away a few times as she blotted away and after the third time she, I guess, recognized me staring through the doorway and she said something like "do you mind". I walked away with a hardon for sure.

After dinner when we were alone she came up behind me and hugged me and asked if I was okay waiting till Friday. I nodded my head slowly and she said that she'd make it up to me and then said again - I think for my benefit - that she was still pretty sore. It wasn't until we were going to bed that she let me see her more up close and by then some of the reddness had eased up. She let me feel her and I lay my fingers between her spread lips with the tips just in her vagina and my god - it felt soooo hot in there. She clenched her legs around my hand and apologized for getting a bit out of hand with Frank. I asked her what she meant and she told me that it was HER riding him at the end of their time together that got her all worked up. She asked me if I wanted a blow-job if I couldn't wait. As tempted as I was, I told her that I really wanted her pussy and that I'd wait.

Friday was a blur to me and our daughter was working at her school play that night so we had time together after dinner. Almost immediately after she got picked up by her friend we were heading up to the bedroom. We did a lot of talking during foreplay. She told me all about her time with Frank and damn if they aren't incredibly physical together. But she also seemed to want to be sure I was okay with everything. I asked her if she was falling in love with him or anything like that. She laughed and gave me the long sarcastic nooooo. I've long known she'll scream out that she loves him, it, whoever, whatever when she's moaning away - that's more of a turn on than a worry as I know she must be in a great place to say it at that moment.

I remember kneeling between her legs spread apart and thinking that Frank was the last to see her like this. She looked at me and said "whatcha' thinking about? Frank?" and with that she snaked a finger of hers down where I was staring at her. Although I'd been eagerly waiting for her - that moment could have lasted forever. It's so weird to say and think that it is such a turn-on to think of her lying there for Frank just like that! Her pussy on display for the both of us! But I do love it. Something so hot and erotic knowing she shares her pussy with him and that his cum was the last to be in her. When a thought like that is a total turn on, it totally confirms that I am a cuckold.

A moment later I leaned forward onto her - and into her and I realized just how horny I was. I felt huge in her and she squealed for me to take it easy - that she was still "a little tender". It wasn't just teasing - it was the truth and my god - it made me white hot with desire. I know it probably felt no different than the other times - but in my head I swear she felt more open and loose and still really wet the more we fucked. She must have known it turned me on because she teased me more (and all through the weekend) about it - how Frank had been so physical with her. She told me again how she rode him and damn that got to me. She even said, I think at that point, that I should take it easy on her. I so wanted to pound on her - yes - like Frank had - and I'm sure she knew it from how she kept going back to how sore she was and yet still encouraging me. I knew what would help out and she smiled when I pulled out some lubricant and applied it.

Wow - that was like unleashing a rocket. Almost immediately she relaxed a bit and arched her back and pulled her knees back. And damn - that was it - I slid into her in one deep moaning moment. After that it was all a blur. She seemed louder than me (she knew our daughter wasn't home) at one point moaning so loudly - good thing the windows were shut! All I can remember clearly is the intense pleasure of feeling her warm wet pussy so perfectly sucking at my cock deep in her. Her legs wrapped around the back of my legs. Her pushing herself upwards and grinding against me just as I'd pull back. Hearing her moan as my cock slipped in and out of her so effortlessly. I hunched up over her and put her legs back behind my arms and she almost instinctively knew what that meant - I began to fuck her harder and harder - each time grinding up against her clit and each time feeling her open up more and more and get wetter and wetter. No wonder she was so sore if Frank had done this to her because I wasn't going to leave much when I was done too. She was screaming out loud but at the same time, her legs kept me locked in her - I'd pull out and just at the end I could feel her pull me back into her gaping pussy.

It was one long intense orgasm for her. I actually felt her body shake and saw her eyes roll back and saw her drool out of the corner of her mouth as she came and came and came on my cock. I was drenched, the bed was soaked. Her pussy would spasm in time with my thrusts as I kept fucking her. I slowly slowed down and after a moment she let out a moan and she went limp under me. Her eyes were open slits now - but the look on her face was just beautiful - it had been a long time since I'd taken her there. She smiled, really smiled at me and then she slowly and gently pulled her knees back and just said that it was my turn. And was it ever. She was totally fucked out. That's the only way to say it. I'd only felt her this was after a few times when she was with Don and a few times with just her and I a long time ago. She felt perfect and she wanted me to do whatever I wanted and needed. Needless to say, it did NOT take me very long. I was so focused on her intense orgasm that I'd almost forgotten about myself - but with her encouragement, well, lets just say that the mere thought of how she felt was enough to set me off. We've all heard of violent orgasms and this was one of mine. It felt like lava was shooting out of me. She squealed and I just kept going - especially for me - I counted at least 5 or 6 good size squirts each of which was met with this low moan from her. At the end, we just lay there together.

Seems like Frank has graduated from the school of sex! He has gone from being insecure sexually to the rough stallion! Thanks to Sue. Boy, I would love to have her as a tutor!
By the way she is talking he is almost another Don.

Hey all. Thought I'd bring you up to date on the events of the past few days. I'm still in the midst of sorting things out with Sue.

Long story short. Last weekend we'd already started talking about getting the whole thing with Frank out in the open. We agreed that I would invite him over either for football next Sunday, 12/4 or the following, 12/11. In talking with Sue, she's feeling like she'd like some more flexibility in terms of time with Frank - and - and this is what we talked about a bit and have continued - is that she's asked me whether all of this is still okay with me. I told her again that I think it's the symbolism of her wearing panties around me that may be the biggest turn-on (I did not reveal any of what Hiki has seized upon).

I asked her honestly how things would work if she were to be able to see Frank more often. She didn't necessarily understand what I meant as she replied that she wanted to be able to be more spontaneous with him, etc. I had to come out and ask her what would happen to me regarding her panty/denial thing. Her answer to me was that she hadn't necessarily thought about all of that - and I think that was an honest answer. As we talked about it more I asked her if Frank knew what she was doing in terms of not having sex with me so that she'd be all clean for him. She said that he'd never specifically asked her to do anything - but that she'd told him that she didn't have sex with me on Wednesdays when she knew she was seeing him. But nothing beyond that meaning she didn't tell him that she kept herself from me on Tuesdays and even starting Monday nights.

All of this would be something that came up again yesterday - I'll get to that in a bit.

But our discussion that we'd started would be something that we'd talk more about most of last week. She wasn't seeing him this past week since Thanksgiving was on Thursday and Frank was going to his brothers. During the week Sue came out and asked me to tell her again that her denying me turned me on. I admitted it - I mean it's not like I'd kept it a secret - but I told her that knowing she was "keeping herself" for Frank was a huge turn on. I told her that especially on Thursdays - that seeing her in her panties and knowing Frank was going to take them off of her before I would get to was something that I almost even looked forward to.

She asked me how I would be if she wanted me to wait for her for a longer period of time. I asked what she meant and she said that she wanted me to be honest with her. She said that "in the future" if things worked out, that she might want to see him more than once a week. I knew what she was hinting at but I wanted her to say it. I asked her what that would mean to us. She was really hesitant but she finally said that "it might mean you waiting a few more days sometimes". She held me close and asked if I'd be okay with that. I asked how often she thought it might be and she said something that "not like with Don when it seemed to be all the time .... maybe once a month or so....." And then she said something that totally turned me on - she said that it turned her on to think of her being exclusive with Frank for a little while every now and then - and she then admitted that some of what Don had done with her had, in fact, reached her and now turned her on to think about. I held her close and told her that as long as we were still us and still in love, that I'd be okay with it. At one point she admitted that the idea of her just having sex with Frank for a while (and not me) was something that she thought might be fun.

We talked about the freedom that she might have if we all knew about each other (her, Frank and I). I asked what she meant and she said that during "his week" (which I didn't tell her but hearing her say it was awesome) that she thought she could maybe be available to him more frequently. I asked if she wanted him to be able to come over our house and have sex with him and she, hesitatingly, nodded yes. I told her that as long as our kids weren't around, that I thought it might work out from time to time - but I made it clear that this was NOT going to be a regular thing. She agreed - that she wanted it to be something more special. We talked again and she emphasized how they are not falling in love with each other.

Anyway - that was the basic conversation of the week from last weekend until this past Friday night. Once it was out in the open, Sue teased me how she'd have one of us one week and the other the next - including when we were lying in bed her teasing me that at some point in the future, she could be having sex with Frank several times a week and that she'd "always be wet from him".

Now, I say this went on until Friday night. We were going at it in bed and she was continuing her teasing knowing it was going to get me hornier and hornier. She rode me till I exploded in her and then she stayed on top of me afterwards as she told me how she liked to do that with Frank too. It must have been 11:30pm when we cleaned up and were going to get ready for bed when Sue said she was going to check her Email - nothing unusual about that until she came back into bed with me. I could tell she had something on her mind.

She said that Frank had sent her a note earlier in the evening and it said he was feeling pretty down. It was the first Thanksgiving he's spent away from Joanne and his kids and he was pretty down about everyone - including his brother - having a family to look forward to spending the weekend with. She asked me if she could maybe take some time Saturday (yesterday) to go over to him. I asked her what she was thinking and she said she could give him a call and say I was already asleep and that she could maybe plan something.

I was pretty spent after an awesome round of sex so I told her "okay - but it can't be all day". She was all giddy and quickly went downstairs and called him (she doesn't like me hearing her on the phone with him). About 15 minutes later she came back up, got naked and climbed in bed next to me and cuddled with me. She told me she was going to see him in the morning if that was okay with me. I held her and said it was okay and as I ran my hands over her body I ran them down to her pussy which was still quite wet and still had my cum dribbling out of her. At that point I said to her "you're not going to be so clean for him tomorrow". She giggled and said she'd clean up a bit more in the morning. I asked if she was going to tell him that we'd had sex that night and she said that she didn't know but that it would probably come up in their conversation.

So - Saturday morning comes around and she announces she's going shopping. Our daughter had just gotten up and wasn't interested in going which worked out well. And so - about 11am yesterday morning Sue went over to see Frank to "cheer him up".

More later...

Hi Stb
let us know the rest of the story.

It would seem that Frank is going to have lots of Sue's fresh pussy, spontaneously while hubby has leftovers. Could it be the Don program all over again?

Boy oh boy! Sounds like you 3 are going to have a lot of fun in the near future... Constantly wet pussy sounds wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread