Still waiting

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
I won't even comment on Subjaye's post as it's clearly someone who isn't in tune with where Sue and I are at.

Anyway.... I joked with Sue last night and this morning that maybe we ought to have a quickie or something so that she could tell Frank about it. She laughed back and said that for now, that "we are sticking to how things are going, I like it this way". She told me that she's swapped text messages with him and as we discussed, she hinted that I had told her some things that she too needed to discuss with him. I laughed when she said that he seemed very eager to see her!

Her decision is to let Frank believe that I'm planning things. I told her that she knows him better than I do and she said she'd see what felt right tonight. I laughed at her pun.

It's crazy but I have begun to actually enjoy this time with her when I know she's off limits to me. It is incredibly arousing to think of her that way. I find myself staring at her at times just daydreaming. She's going shopping after work and then going to his place so I won't see her again until later tonight.

I love fucking my wife. One of the best things that happened to me in my life. Different strokes for different folks but anything that involves me not having that intimacy with my wife is out. STB I think you got a good thing goin' and I enjoy reading your posts and this story. I strongly agree with your assessment of jaye's suggestion.

I figure I'll leave this thread open until we reach the next step with Frank. I say when, because it is pretty much a done-deal. Let me explain...

As expected, with the excuse of shopping so easy for our daughter to accept right now, Sue didn't get home until close to 10pm last night. She'd texted me that she'd be later and asked if I minded, she added that she was "talking to Frank" which I knew it meant they were discussing the situation.

From what she shared with me, Frank bought the whole thing hook, line and sinker. She said he first made sure she was okay hearing about what had gone on and then he told her. She told me that he even told her about the more explicit picture(s) I'd showed him - he told her he wanted copies of them when she said no to him taking some of his own of her. Sue played her part perfectly, she said that I had again mentioned during sex that I thought it'd be hot if we could maybe try a three-some with another guy. She even played up the whole part about wondering if I wanted that as an excuse to be with another woman - and Frank defended me! In the end, she told Frank that he would have to talk and deal with me on it and that she would "pretend" to go along with it.

And - didn't I get a call from Frank on my cell earlier this afternoon - inviting me over his place for football this Sunday. He also said he hoped he could discuss that "other matter" that we'd talked about last weekend. I replied to him that I thought I'd gotten a favorable response from Sue. From how he sounded on the phone, it certainly seems that he believes he's now guiding this forward.

But back to last night. I knew she'd probably had quite a bit of fun with Frank given the time, but she surprised me and seemed to genuinely want to have a bit more fun with me - I certainly didn't turn her down. She told me how Frank had asked if she'd been with me but that he didn't seem disappointed or anything when she said no, that it'd been a few days.

Needless to say, we were quickly upstairs in our bed. She hesitated at first when I wanted to go down on her but she said later that she'd remembered that Frank had said he thought it was hot that she wasn't clean and she relented and let me. I really feel normal about it now - licking another guy's cum from her, Franks in this case. I actually find it extremely erotic to share it with her in this way - knowing how it got into her in the first place. She giggled at my eagerness and soon pulled me up and told me to take my turn before she got "too sore" for me. What an intense thought. Needless to say, the entire evening and thing with Frank had me already turned on, but feeling her body respond as I licked her just made me want her even more. We both knew she probably wouldn't cum with me - but she genuinely wanted to feel me in her and so she did. I needed to merely think about her with him earlier and that was it. One of my quicker 'bouts with her but we did lie together afterwards and share some very intimate moments.

I'm a bit rushed right now heading out to dinner once Sue gets home from dropping our daughter off - perhaps more later, perhaps more tomorrow - certainly more after Sunday.

TTFN

Stb
how did it go with frank today good i hope let us know.

Well, I'd tried to find time earlier today to post here but got tied up till now.

Where to start...

I genuinely was nervous going over Franks. Not sure why but there it was. It was my turn to bring the beer and we watched the end of the Jets game (go Jets!!!!) and then got started watching the Giants game.

It was a little odd being there - I admit to looking around his place as he gave me a quick tour with a curiosity of where he and Sue had been. I confess to being wicked turned on sitting on his couch knowing he'd fucked Sue many times right where I was sitting.

I'll sidetrack here and say that I located where I'd put the nudie pics of Sue that I've taken over time and I put a few more of them onto a USB stick I brought with me. So - when I have some time here, perhaps I'll post some of them. But I had a feeling that once the conversation moved to Sue - as I knew it would - that he'd want to see some of the pics again.

So - we watched the game and started drinking. He'd brought in some food - sandwiches and other stuff - and over the next hour or so, we got comfortable with each other again. I know it sounds crazy, but the more time I spend with him, the more comfortable I feel about him. He's just an easy guy to be with - no wonder Sue feels as comfortable with him as she does. Whether it was sports, politics or the weather - he was just a nice guy to hang with. I'm sure him wanting things to go well for the 3 of us is partly involved in his behavior, but underneath it, he's a nice guy.

We were probably into our 4th beer when he finally came out and asked me if I'd talked to Sue at all. Now I knew what Sue had told him so I just needed to keep up my part of the story and I said that I had mentioned it. I had to be careful that I kept things straight but it was easy as I merely needed to say something and he took it from there. I told him that when we were fucking that I'd mentioned about us having a 3rd person with us and that Sue had gotten turned on by it. With the beer talking, he asked all the typical "guy questions" - and I told him just what he'd wanted to hear. It was a bit more of the same conversations we'd had the week before and he was thrilled that I'd brought over some of the pics again - even to the point of bringing out his laptop so we could look at them again and not miss the game (I made sure to not leave any copies there - at least not without Sue saying okay).

I put my part of the plan into play just as Sue had - I asked him what he thought and how we might move forward? He was a bit hesitant at first but I told him to spit it out - "just us guys here". He asked me how often we had sex together and I told him that it was pretty much just on the weekends mainly and that Sue "wasn't in the mood" for it usually during the week, not until Fridays usually and then how she'd want it all weekend. I made it seem like I wasn't looking at him but knew he was smiling at that. So he asked what I thought if I could bring it up again this weekend and if it felt right, to maybe bring up his name. I told him that it might work and I mentioned casually that Sue thought he was a really nice guy from last weekend.

I was hoping he'd do as he'd done with Sue and would sort of take the lead in "engineering" things. And as we had another beer or two, he started talking to me and asking me more questions - it was funny answering him knowing what he didn't know that I knew. He asked me if he could ask me some personal questions and as I took a big gulp of beer, told him 'sure - ask away'.

His first question was whether I was really going to let him fuck her? So - as the beer started talking for both of us - I told him that I thought he was a nice guy and in a joking manner, told him that of all the guys I could think of, that I thought he'd be okay to be with her. I told him that when we'd fantasized about it, that Sue wasn't sure if she could do it if I was there and I made it sound like I was unsure of whether I'd want to watch the first time if she wasn't going to be comfortable about it. He seemed to almost say that it would be okay but then he seemed to "remember" that he had to play this carefully and he backtracked and said that it "could be weird for her first time maybe?". I did tell him that I wanted to be there though - I played it up by saying it seemed the right thing to do to be with her. He then, I guess, figured he should maybe say something about it maybe being awkward and I said that I was sure there would need to be some alcohol involved the first time which seemed to relax him again.

Like I said, it was kind of weird, both of us pretending and him not knowing... He asked me other stuff - what kind of positions she likes, what else she likes. I admit I got a bit of bravado going and told him of some of what we do together. I told him how I liked to go down on her and how when she's in the right mood, how she'll cum as I lick her. I even told him how she likes her clit licked even though I know she's already trained him well in that area. I mentioned how she has had an IUD for years now and how she's probably past being able to get pregnant too, he commented that he's healthy but would use a condom if it was what we wanted. I joked with him that was one of the things that Sue enjoyed now, not using condoms and I told him that I was sure that if he was healthy, that if things went as hoped, that she wouldn't want him to. He smiled and said how long it's been since he'd not had to use one (and he kept a straight face!!!).

He played up his general concern when I told him how she accused me of wanting to sleep with other women and he seemed to like hearing how I had to explain myself that I'm a bit of a voyeur.... But all in all, like I said, if I had to pick a guy to fuck her, he'd probably be the one.

There was more we talked about but to be honest not sure how much more is relevent. As we drank a bit more he joked with me about Sue helping him out of "his slump" and I told him that I wasn't sure how it may all play out whether this would be a one-time thing or not. He was all ears at what I meant and I said that we'd have to play things by ear on what Sue wanted too. I know we talked more - he joked with me at one point that he would love to have Sue be something like a friend-with-benefits and wanted to know what I thought about that. I told him that I wasn't sure how Sue was going to feel and played up on her being a "good girl" and this being quite a change for her. He seemed to change his tune a bit but went with the flow and said that "yeah, I guess we'll have to see". Time had gone by quickly and it seemed like we tuned back into the Giants game just in time to see the last few plays and watch the Giants, luckily, pull off a win.

I called Sue from his place before I left to say that I was coming home and to let him hear my conversation. I mentioned to Sue before hanging up that we ought to have Frank over for the holidays and after I hung up I played up on Sue saying how nice it was to have him over last week - which clearly put a smile on Franks face! I gave Frank my email address and told him that I'd send him an email if things went any further. As I went to leave, I joked with him that maybe we'd have him over for New Years Eve and celebrate together. He grinned and said that I would definitely have to let him know as he was looking to figure out his plans and his brother had invited him.

And that brings you up to date with Franks conversation. When I came home Sue was all over me with questions and when I told her how things had gone, she seemed pleased. Needless to say, beer or not, once our daughter was off in bed - off came the clothes and Sue and I proceeded, not to fuck, but it was instead, quite a passionate love-making session. She didn't tease me about anything, matter of fact, Frank's name never even came up.

That's all for now - if I have time later - I may come back and post more. I think it's quite amusing today to think at all of this - quite funny to see Frank trying to lead this along without being too pushy or giving things away. But as someone once said - you only see what you want to see - and I'm sure Frank is only seeing what he wants to here.

I just love your story and the way it is going. Can't wait to hear how it develops over the next few weeks. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that would love to see some of the photos that you've shared with Frank!

Hey - had a few moments before turning in myself to post a few more thoughts here now that it feels like the snowball has been let loose at the top of the hill.

Frank sent me an Email yesterday thanking me for coming over and that he hoped things were going okay with Sue and, as he put it, "what we discussed". I wrote him back that I hadn't found the right moment yet but thought that maybe over the weekend. Sue laughed at his way of beating around the bush (and I joked back with her that she doesn't have a bush!). She also thanked me for my answer as it made it easier for her tomorrow to simply be able to say "no, he hasn't said anything yet" when the obvious question comes up.

I checked the pics that I've posted and I found that I had posted one of her in the lacy blue panties last summer on 6/17 in this thread: http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/16377-her-enjoying-taking-more-control-5.html

So, I thought I'd post one of the other pics from that same night. It's also one of the pics I showed Frank. It was a very odd experience to show him that picture knowing he's seen her like that in person many times now. Thing is, it's a total turn-on to know that he's done so and more!! It's like now every time I look at these pics again, it's a turn-on all over again thinking that he's seen it all for real. Very cool feeling - awesome actually - knowing your wife is such a sexual being now.

I guess this is what a lot of the more experienced cucks feel here - a strange satisfaction at knowing she's out fucking another guy and enjoying it. in the meanwhile, it's time for me to turn-in.

We'll be knee-deep in the holidays once our son gets home this weekend so not sure what the next week will bring.

TTFN

Attachments

• s61.jpg
    s61.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 478
Seeing this pic, with the privelage of knowing all the stories that go with your beautiful wife is just perfect. Thank you

Awesome Pic.

STB: I guess I would say that in the realm of Cuckoldry, You (and Sue) have the most 'enjoyably comprehensive' experience of all that is written here. From 'Son of John' who loves to talk to his wife's lovers - to many others who get to see his wife get fucked - to 'Rick' who gives up his wife to her lover for extended periods of time (even though your denial has been no more than a week 10 or days as with her time with Don). Now you are about to include 'Mac's' favorite advise and have 3-somes with Sue and Frank.
Personally, I don't know how you actually made it through an afternoon with Frank watching football while showing him Sue's pictures and 'setting him up for your 3-some experience without 'caving in' and telling him that you know all about it. Somehow you did it. It will be awesome to follow the details from here on.
BTW, Thanks for the pictures. I hope there will be more.
Cheers, Harry

It's 5:00 P.M on the east coast, Frank is probably fucking Sue right now. I can't wait to hear how this progresses.
STB your a lucky guy, I envy you!

Cuck-ricks posting is probably accurate - however all I got last night was to hear a little about it as by the time I got home from work and we finished dinner, she took me aside and asked if I'd be okay waiting till Friday and how she wanted to go out shopping last night. I wanted to tell her no, but how could I when she looked at me with those big brown eyes. She reached down and cupped my hardening cock (I admit it - I started getting hard when I heard her ask me to wait) and said "well, maybe later, but no guarantees ... I'm pretty tired" and she smiled, kissed me and said "you'll be okay waiting, right?"

She did tease me a bit though, before she went out I heard her say under her breath "damn" and when I looked over at her she was heading towards the stairs to go up to our bedroom - I followed her and found her at her dresser where she looked up at me and said "if you have to know, I need to change my panties, okay?" and with that she took a new pair and went into the bathroom to change. I just stood there and from behind the door she said "you don't get me till tomorrow, remember?". She came out a minute later buttoning her jeans and came over to me and just reached out and felt that I was now fully hard and she smiled and said "just think how much you'll want me tomorrow" and she kissed me.

I fought off the urge to masturbate all night long and now, today, damn I'm waiting for her to get home so I can fuck the heck out of her! She knew it would make me even hornier - she kept her panties on going to bed and kept it up this morning.

To Harry's comments - in some of the times we've talked, we both seem to feel that we want to see how this goes with Frank and it being more out in the open. She's admitted that she wishes she'd let him know the truth earlier, that I knew what was going on as she's not all that comfortable with this whole thing. But at the same time, she readily admits that Frank seems almost blinded by wanting to not have to feel he's sneaking around - he's even told Sue that it'd be like living out those "Penthouse Stories" - to the degree that he doesn't even seem to question anything she (or I) say.

I also had some PM's that asked me to describe more of how it was spending time with Frank and all. As I said, and I think many of the true cucks here can attest to - once you get used to your wife fucking another guy - a lot of the discomfort and awkwardness seems to ease up. It actually makes me remember a lot of how I felt when we'd first started dating and I used to work and hang out with guys that I knew had fucked her. It's a tremendous rush to know these guys - and now Brad and Don and Frank - have all known and had all of her. Yes, I did want to, at times, spill the beans and somehow talk about it or share the excitement with him - but for as awkward as it was for me, I can only imagine how he must have felt. I did love the way he looked at her pictures - as I imagine many here do the same.

Anyway - I'd better sign off here for now before I get too carried away. But before I go - I thought I'd post another of the old Polaroid pics that I'd scanned in long ago. You know it's long ago as she's been bare for years now. That's her and me. Mmmm good.

Attachments

• s02.jpg
    s02.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 546
I can relate

SoonToBe I can relate to you're "wanting to spill the beans" when "Willie" the guy I worked with, who was my wife's first to have her married pussy, he thought he was nailing my married "sister" and he would tell all of the guys in our work crew how great a fuck she was, how she would suck his black dick and that he would usually fuck her 3 or 4 times each time they were together, I really wanted to tell him who she really was and that I had watched him from the very first time that he had her. On the other hand when he and his uncle took her away for a weekend to go "fishing" and she was "tag-teamed" by both of them I couldn't wait to hear what they had done with her. We are so lucky to have had wives that know how to enjoy being a "well fucked" wife. I'm enjoying reading your post very much. GTR

Pictures

I really like the last picture you posted with your cock in Sue's pussy. Really sensual!! (both you and Sue) Good view of her body from her legs to enough of her face to tell she is a very attractive woman!! You say you don't have any 'recent' pictures, can you 'date' that one for us? I remember that she started shaving during her time with Brad so it had to have been taken before then... (<2009?)
Thanks, Harry

I'm quite tired but wanted to share the past few days. Spent most of the evening putting up lights on the house with my son's help. But I doubt that is what you (or I) want to post about.

Before I get to Friday night or anything else, I thought I'd share something we talked about. Not sure what led up to it but at one point I asked her if she thought it'd be easier for her to have sex with another guy now than it was that first time in Boston. She answered that she didn't think she'd become "easy" or anything like that, and she said it very seriously, that she didn't just sleep around with just anyone - so she said that she didn't feel that much different about that (compared to a few years back, not to way back when we met as she admitted she was pretty promiscuous when I met her). I liked her answer and was already onto the next thought when she added "but if I did, I would surely enjoy it a lot more!" I smiled at her and told her how I loved hearing her say that. It was a nice moment between us.

I'll make it short, but Friday night was interesting. Our daughter was picked up about 7:30pm to go to a play at the school and then out afterwards. And as soon as she left, we moved to the bedroom where she teased me, somewhat mercilessly at times. She told me about how horny I must be as she walked around in just panties. She told me how Frank had taken them off her the night before and she asked me if I liked knowing that. I eagerly told her yes. She sat next to me at one point and showed me where Frank had gotten away while he was sucking at her breasts and left a small mark (a mini hickey) under the left one. While I stared at it and ran my finger over it she told me he'd done it while she was up on top of him. She giggled as she stroked my cock as she said that to me.

She lay back on the bed and I took my opportunity to pull her panties off. I love that moment of seeing all of her - and knowing Frank has shared it many times too is a huge turn-on. Watching her pull her knees up and seeing her pussy lips spread apart. Thinking about his cum in her. I swear, my cock seems to grow even more as I kneel there. I so wanted to plunge into her but I also knew that she wasn't ready just yet and as she pulled her knees back, I knew what she wanted.

I know she'd showered and everything, but I swear, she still tasted like Frank - even just that little bit turned me on incredibly - I guess the thought that his cum was still in her is a huge turn-on to me (duh)!!! It sure was that night and when I felt her hands on the back of my head encouraging me to move on. If that wasn't enough, she also handed me the lubricant and asked me to use some as she was "a little tender". Oh damn if that wasn't intense. She squealed so loudly as I pushed into her all slippery. I pushed in and as I bottomed out she shook under me and as I pulled out and started to fuck her she thrashed back and forth. She said later that feeling me just push into her, as she put it, "just did something" to her. She said she hadn't cum that intensely in a while and as she saw me looking at her she smiled, giggled a bit and said "no, not with Frank, not like that". Needless to say, she lay back and with the lubricant, damn, at a certain angle - her pussy feels like heaven. It's like it gets a little tighter but there's almost no resistance pushing all the way in, pulling back, with it a little tighter sends this chill up your spine only to be surpassed by pushing back into her. But feeling how open she is and how she pushes up at me as I plunge into her - well, that's just all I can take and cum I did. Enough that between the lube, her juices and mine, there was a huge wet-spot under her! Damn, it'd been a while since I'd cum like that.

Now about Frank before I turn in. She told him that I'd come out and asked her "what about Frank?". She said that I'd told her after we'd had some wine and she she said she teased him that his wish about the Penthouse Stories might come true and she said she asked him how he's going to be if I want to be there. Apparently he's got less bravado around her on this than he seemed to show with me when he told her that he "hoped" he'd be okay.

It all seemed to fall into place. Again, Frank is seeming to guide things - he asked Sue to suggest to me that maybe I shouldn't be with them the first time or to suggest to me that maybe not in the room with them the first time. I had to laugh, he is making it so easy. I knew he wasn't around this weekend so I sent him an Email on Saturday and in it I told him that I'd suggested it to Sue and she seemed receptive to it and then I added in the Email that Sue also thought that maybe the first time I shouldn't be there as she might feel awkward. His reply to me and the text message he sent to Sue's phone leave no doubt that he thinks he's orchestrating things. He sent back to me how "that's a good thought on her part, after all....." and he proceeded to give me a whole song and dance about how considerate that would be for her. At the same time he texted Sue that "he went for it". Quite funny. I looked at Sue and just said "blinded by sex" and she giggled.

So, I think I may start a new thread as things progress from here. One thing we've already talked about is that when things do finally happen, that it'll most likely be at Franks place given our son now being home and our daughter off from school for the winter-break. We haven't quite figured out how this part will work out just yet.

Harry - that picture is probably from well before 2007 - I would say it's probably closer to 2005 maybe 2004 or could be earlier - no dates on the old polaroids - yikes, could be almost a decade ago.

Am really looking forward to your new thread and new adventures with Frank.Thinking back to your past activities, you and Sue are a truly amazing couple. This time however you seem to be having more fun without anxiety. It is almost as though it is the two of you are having a private joke at Frank's expense. Keep enjoying and thank you for sharing with us.

Sounds beautiful. Sounds like frank is going to cuck you by making you wait the "first time". Have you ever just listen outside the door before? That will be exciting, I bet.

Sue's ability to please

STB: Pardon my analysis, but from your writings, you describe Sue as a woman who really enjoys, and knows how to give her 'men' pleasure. you say:
"She said she hadn't cum that intensely in a while and as she saw me looking at her she smiled, giggled a bit and said "no, not with Frank, not like that". Needless to say, she lay back and ..... her pussy feels like heaven. It's like it gets a little tighter but there's almost no resistance pushing all the way in, pulling back, with it a little tighter sends this chill up your spine only to be surpassed by pushing back into her. But feeling how open she is and how she pushes up at me as I plunge into her, well, that's just all I can take and cum I did. Enough that between the lube, her juices and mine, there was a huge wet-spot under her! Damn, it'd been a while since I'd cum like that."
This description indicates that Sue knows how to use her P C muscles to create a 'warm' and 'inviting' place for your cock when relaxed as well as a firm, tight grip to cause intense orgasmic pleasure for herself and you, and obviously Frank when she is with him.
I suspect that many of the men who contribute here have a wife that expected him to pleasure her with little effort on her part. When he is unable to, whether due to 'size' or technique, she will seek out a man with a larger cock thinking that will do it for her. Sue, as you quoted her, doesn't consider looking beyond what she has with you (and Frank) because she doesn't need a 'larger cock' for her pleasure. She knows how to use what she has and she is fulfilling your fantasies by her 'teasing' and 'denials' while she is giving Frank the best sexual experience of his life. I think she will very happy when Frank is brought into the circle with 'open knowledge' and won't look for any other outlets in the near future.
That's just how I see it from what you have described it all.
Cheers, Harry

So - we have now started talking about just how the 3 of us will get together to discuss this now out in the open. After all of this, she tells me she's nervous about it. I had to laugh and reminded her that Frank seems so focused on it that he's almost oblivious to everything else. After sex last night she told me that she thinks I should suggest to Frank that we go over his place, maybe Friday night, to 'swap presents'. While we were shopping over the weekend we saw this tool-organizer thing at Home Depot that we both thought would be nice for Frank. So - today I'm sending him an Email with that idea. So now it's my turn to be nervous about what to say in my email. This is a first for me, to be playing this "matchmaker" role (even though it's all for show).

Sue teased me last night before sex saying "last time for you till we talk to Frank about it" - which I hadn't realized at the time would mean I'm again going to be waiting until Friday for sex again with her. She joked with me that Thursday when she's there she'll have to be sure that there's nothing left behind that might be hers that I might see on Friday. I asked her if she thought it would happen on Friday and she said "no silly, I need to play a little hard to get!" so at least that's not upon me just yet.

For as much as she's fucked around over the past few years now - and despite all the stuff we've done and I've experienced - this is something different. We've never had swinger-friends or anything like that - so in many ways, this is a first. Far2 - yes, I've been in position to "hear" but not see her - in some ways both with Brad and Don that has happened (whether I couldn't take it and walked out of the room or whether I was asked to wait). But that's not the part that I think I'm anxious about - I do think it is more the openness that we are contemplating here. In passing Sue's described wanting Frank as more of a friend-with-benefits and has said she hopes I will be okay with that openness and freedom with him. In my heart I do want to try it out - in my head I can get into all sorts of possibilities - but the butterflies in my stomach also tell the truth of my anxiety at it all. Despite all that's gone on, dare I say that I am still a bit on edge.

Anyway - gotta run right now.

Best of luck with Friday. Looking forward to hearing more!

A question if I may

STB: In all of your writings about you and Sue's "journey in expanded sexuality", (sounds better to me than cuckoldry) As much as I enjoy your story, it would be 'bland' without your manner of openly descriptive writing that puts me right in the room with you, like the screenplay of a movie.
I remember that you have said that you, and Sue, have read Penthouse letters in the past. I am wondering if you are (or have been) a contributor to Penthouse letters ?
If so, in what venue and how would we recognize your writings?

Cheers, Harry