• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Still waiting

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Only have a moment - chaos here with kids from college and kids from high-school all over the place and Sue keeping them all company.

I'll start out that I am desperately waiting until later tonight, yes, she said she'd "rather not" last night and gave me a playful squeeze and told me to wait.

Keeping it short - I'd sent Frank an Email on Wednesday re-confirming tonight and I let him know that I hoped to have the circumstances feel right to get to opening the subject of sex with Sue. She told me when she came home last night that he's quite nervous and anxious. She giggled at how he coached her on how to act and what to say and she told him that she would try. He wrote me back that he hoped it would all work out and was looking forward to it. So - we're bringing a housewarming gift of sorts to him - a nice house-plant (he commented on some of ours and Sue remembered that) and a bottle of wine. We're going over after dinner for dessert and coffee that he is going to provide.

To be honest, I'm nervous about how to open up this subject and still make it sound truthful. But Sue keeps saying that he's seem oblivious to anything other than having this all work out.

I seem to have a few more minutes than I thought so I'll add that we've talked a lot in the past week or so about their whole relationship. She said he's truly just a friend and that she doesn't want anything more with him. She says he's expressed the same things, that he doesn't want a relationship with anyone including her. I asked if it was the whole boyfriend thing like she had with Don and she corrected me that it was Don who treated her like a girlfriend, but in reality she never considered him a boyfriend.

What she wants is this idyllic friends-with-benefits relationship with Frank. And yes, she hopes, that if I'm okay with it, that it can be spontaneous and unplanned; and also she hopes, something that she doesn't have to check in with me ahead of time about. She says she understands why I enjoy hanging out with him as I do - that he's just a nice guy (who she happens to have sex with...). I gave her a conditional okay and we agreed that we'd be honest with each other if it wasn't feeling right.

I will also share a part of our conversation that got me very horny. When she said she'd like to be able to be spontaneous, a little bit later, I asked her whether that went for Frank too? She was confused until I said "what if it's Frank who wants it?". Hearing her say "it'd probably be okay" and then immediately adding "if it's okay with you, that is" - was a wicked turn-on. She smiled when I said the same answer, that we can try it. I think she's understanding that I do want to see her sexual desires come out - she seemed so calm and nonchalant about how she answered that.

Harry - no - never written for Penthouse. Never written anything else than here...

Before I go - I will share that I did get a picture of her panties that she wore yesterday. Sort of a holiday present for this thread. I finally had the presence of mind to grab my cellphone and snap a picture. Turns me on that Brad has seen her in them (and out of them) too.

Wish us luck later.

Attachments

• s1222111.jpg
    s1222111.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 339
Why there isn't any more erotic pics other than the one being showing off a white panties above?

Merry Christmas

Hi Soon, As you probably can remember i have followed your thread from the start. Happy to say sue has alson given me many very hard boners. I even recall your post the first time Sue became a Hot Wife in the hotel on her business trip. I also recall the photos (dressed and undressed) which show Sues fine ass. Its been a good trip sir and i think you of it. I have long since stopped requesting photos but if i had it would have been the one of her in her white panties. I can close my eyes and visualize them sopped with another mans cum. I am waiting to see if you ever get to to point of giving Sue premission to fuck another man and then surprise you with it after the fact when she comes home with a big unexpected creampie. Needless to say it would NOT be some ramdom dude she met at a bar but instead someone who she knows and knows they are safe in all aspects. Heck soon, it might be another one of your buddies. Devil made me bring this subject up as i just wondered some about it. Please have all the good times and fun your hearts can stand. Wishing you two the very best. Yes i am afraid the okdeacon said this to you.:D

Perfect Panty shot. You are living my dreams. Enjoy it all STB. Merry Christmas.

I pretty much log on to assure I follow this....

Merry Christmas Stb.

Dying to know what happened. Don't keep us dangling too long Stb. Love reading your posts, ever since you WERE Soon to be ;)

Only have a moment for now - things went as well as they could - talk about some awkward moments. Promise to post more when I have some more time - things are hectic with our son being home from college and our daughter being home from school this week.

kids....always getting in the way...gees.

stb
hope you and sue had agood xmas and a happy new year.

Users who are viewing this thread