• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stoop And Kiss The Ring, Bitch - Part 1 & 2 - by FreshlyDirty, aka Dominique Freshly

freshlydirty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Stoop And Kiss The Ring, Bitch - Part 1
by FreshlyDirty, aka Dominique Freshly

He planned to propose to her some day. After they finished the next two years of college, perhaps then he would pop the question. For tonight though, Eric simply desired to ****** his girlfriend Kimmy to the movies and enjoy her company.

He had counted on just the two of them riding to the theater, but his butt-head Resident Adviser invited himself along at the last minute. Earlier that semester, Eric had been busted with a twenty-four pack of beer in his dorm room. He would have faced disciplinary action by the university or even legal trouble for drinking at age twenty. Dan, the RA, had let him off the hook and basically saved his ass by not submitting an incident report. Even though Dan was otherwise a dick, Eric felt indebted to him.

So instead of telling his RA to piss off, Eric allowed him to tag along as the third wheel. Dan whispered constantly throughout the film. If that were not aggravating enough, his loud spontaneous outbursts drowned out key dialogue and punchlines. Patrons shushed him, and he flashed a few of them the middle finger. When he was not talking, he was stretching over Kimmy to pluck popcorn out of a bucket that sat between her and Eric. Dan would have ruined the movie for them if they did not think the romantic comedy was a dud anyway.

With annoyance written on her face, Kimmy glanced at Eric several times as if she were trying to send silent messages. This guy is being an ass, she attempted to subliminally pass along to her boyfriend. At least that is what Eric read in her expressions. When she could not stand it any longer, she elbowed her boyfriend, prompting him to put a wedge under the third wheel.

"Just ignore him," Eric whispered to her.

"His arm keeps brushing against my boobs," Kimmy said.

Eric looked at her in shock. Should I switch places with her? he thought. Do I call him out in the middle of a crowded theater? Will that start a fight? Oh, I know...

"Tell him to stop reaching over you," Eric whispered.

"What!" Kimmy shouted way too loud for a movie theater. She immediately covered her mouth in an "oops" gesture. She leaned towards Eric. "You make him stop."

"Just ignore him."

Kimmy shot a fierce look at her boyfriend. She huffed and slumped into her seat. Out of the corner of his eye, Eric saw her head turn to look at him. He pretended not to notice her scorn as he stared straight ahead at the screen. Some minutes passed before she again leaned over.

"He won't fucking quit," Kimmy whispered.

"He's just reaching for the popcorn."

"No, he's doing it on purpose. Say something."

"It's accidental. Here, this will fix it." Eric moved the bucket of popcorn to Dan's side.

Kimmy huffed again. She folded her arms underneath her chest and thudded back into her seat. Eric was on edge for the remainder of the movie. He felt fortunate to bide it through to the credits without any further confrontations. As soon as the screen faded to black and the first white letters rolled up, he breathed a sigh of relief. He hopped up and led the walk out to the parking lot.

As they approached the car, Kimmy suddenly shouted. "Give it back!"

In the middle of the parking lot, Dan laughed and danced like a buffoon. He waved a ring barely out of Kimmy's reach, taunting her. She grabbed for her ring, but he jerked it away. She turned to Eric and stomped the pavement in exasperation.

"Give her the ring back, dude," Eric said.

"She can get it," Dan said as he squeezed the ring into his pants pocket.

"It's not funny, man. Stop being childish."

"What? It's right here." Dan pointed to his pocket. "If she wants it, she can take it."

"Stop being an ass," Kimmy said. "Hand it to me."

"Get it," Dan said.

Kimmy looked to her boyfriend for a response.

"Go ahead," Eric said. "Just get it so we can go."

Kimmy stared at the ground. While holding her chin to her chest, she slowly shook her head. Then she walked over to Dan and jammed her hand in his pocket. After fumbling around for a few seconds, she drew a sharp intake of breath. Kimmy snatched her hand out of his pocket without obtaining her ring. She slapped Dan across the shoulder.

"That's enough," Eric said. "Dan, give her the ring and lets go."

"It's right there for the taking."

"Forget it," Eric said.

For the entire ride back to campus, Dan smugly grinned. Kimmy was fuming. She wanted to smack the stupid smirk off of his face. Already aware that he was an asshole and that most people considered him a jerk, Dan refused to change how he interacted with people. Kimmy figured her boyfriend had done enough to repay Dan for looking the other way on the beer incident. Being friendly to the piss ant for longer than five minutes had covered that debt three-fold.

Pulling into the student parking lot, Eric relaxed his shoulders. He had driven with an uptight, tense posture. Once they entered the dorm, he expected that Dan would hand over Kimmy's ring. On the contrary, Dan immediately turned toward the relatively plush lounge area designated for the RAs. He paraded along as if nothing had happened.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Eric spoke up.

"Like I said, she can take it anytime."

"Come on, Kimmy." Eric grasped her hand. "This immature idiot won't suck us into his pint sized world."

They walked away from Dan, the insufferable hemorrhoid. As they rounded the corner in the hall, Kimmy jerked her hand free of Eric's clutch. When he shut the door to his room, she lit into him.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Kimmy berated her boyfriend.

"My problem?" Eric hunched his shoulders and pressed a hand to his chest as he turned around to face her. "He was the idiot."

"Yeah," Kimmy said, squeezing past him, "and you didn't do a thing about it." She leaned against the door.

"What was I supposed to do?"

"How about, be my boyfriend and stop that jerk from mauling my tits."

"Whoa, simmer down. It was accidental contact." Eric flopped onto his bed. He lay on his back and put his hands behind his head. "You said his arm brushed against your breasts, not that he mauled you."

"He may as well have," Kimmy said. She paced between the door and the bed. "You wouldn't have done anything to stop him."

"That's not fair. You know I wouldn't allow him to-"

"Oh yeah?" Kimmy interrupted. "What about when you told me to put my hand in his pocket? His dick touched my hand."

"I knew it!" Eric declared. He scooted up to rest his back against the headboard. "I knew that's what shocked you."

Kimmy stood beside the bed with her hands on her hips, glaring at her boyfriend. "If you knew, why didn't you do something?"

"By that point, I was just ready to lose the jerk."

"Funny you should say that." Kimmy tapped her index finger on her chin. She looked up at the ceiling and pondered something. "I couldn't wait to escape the douche bag either. But for a brief moment, I..."

"Huh?" Eric perked up and spun his legs off of the mattress. His feet smacked the floor. He sat on the edge of the bed, seeming more an eager pup than a provoked wolf. His butt squirmed into the mattress like a wagging tail. Had he muscle control in his ears, they would have pointed at attention. "What are you trying to say, Kimmy?"

"Nothing. Forget it. I'm going to take my ring back." Defiantly, she stared into Eric's eyes.

"Now?"

"Yes, right now."

"Okay. How do you intend to convince that annoying moron?"

"March right into his room and snatch it," Kimmy said, slapping her left palm with the back of her right hand.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Well then, you go."

"Look, it's just a ring."

"It is not just a ring. My best friend Melody gave it to me." As if she were twisting the missing token, Kimmy rubbed the thin cylindrical strip of pale skin on her finger.

"Let it go for now," Eric said. "He'll grow bored of playing, eventually."

"I'm taking it back with or without you."

"Fine, go get it then."

"Fine!" Kimmy yelled.

She walked to the door and turned the knob. At the last second before pulling it, she looked over her shoulder at Eric.

"I'll probably have to dig in his pocket to pull out my ring."

Eric frowned at her.

"Well? Nothing to say?" Kimmy asked. She released the door knob and turned to face him. "When I reach in his pocket, I'll have to contend with his junk."

"Just grab the ring. Don't touch his, uh, junk."

"Won't be able to help it," Kimmy said. "That thing was huge."

Her fiery gaze locked onto Eric. His eyes were open wide. Kimmy was glad she had shocked him. She waited, impatiently patting her foot on the floor. She was testing him.

"Did you hear me? I said his cock is fucking huge."

"Maybe that explains why he's such an idiot," Eric said. "It's stealing all the blood from his brain."

Kimmy laughed even though she tried to stifle it. She walked closer to Eric who remained seated on the bed. "Are you still letting me go by myself?" Her pouty voice almost persuaded him to change his mind.

"I'm not letting you do anything. I think you should wait him out."

"I shouldn't have to wait for my fucking ring. No matter what, I'm not leaving Dan's room without it."

"Your choice," Eric said.

"No, it's your choice. Are you coming with me or not?"

"No."

"You can't be serious," Kimmy said. "This guy felt up my tits, stole my property, and tricked me into touching his dick. Not to mention, I just basically admitted to you that I would touch it again if I have to. That doesn't trip an alarm with you?"

"Yes, but you don't have to go to his room."

"I'm going."

"Okay, I can't stop you."

"I'll do it. I'll grab his big fucking cock to get my ring back."

"Maybe you should. You were obviously impressed by it."

"You don't care that I'm your girlfriend?"

"I care," Eric said. "But if you want to grab another guy's dick, what can I do about it? I can't change your desires."

"I do not want to touch him," Kimmy said. "I'll have to slip my hand by his dick in order to-"

"Bullshit," Eric interrupted. "That's not necessary to retrieve your ring, Kimmy."

"So was it necessary for him to grope my tits to reach the popcorn?"

"Jeez, you're still throwing that in my face?"

"Damn right, you sat there and did nothing while letting that jerk get my nipples hard."

"Whoa, you responded to that asshole? You don't even like him. You hate him more than I do. And how do you go from an 'arm brush' to 'he got your nipples hard'?"

"Girls might not like to date cocky assholes, but they like to fuck 'em."

"Aw, is poor Kimmy in lust with Dan?"

"You are hilarious. Are you also a pussy? If you're not a pussy, then you will go over there and take my ring back."

Eric bolted upright on his feet. "How about I kick Dan's ass and leave the ring in his pocket? I'd do that just to spite you for calling me a pussy."

"I'm not kidding, Eric. If I have to suck that fat fucking cock of his to get my ring back, I'll do it."

"Kimmy! Nice to finally meet you. I'm Eric." He mimicked an introductory handshake without Kimmy's reciprocation. "Have you met my RA Dan? He'd love a little foul mouthed slut like you."

Kimmy smiled evilly. "This is one big joke to you, huh?"

"No. But please tell me, what does blowing him have to do with your ring?"

"It has everything to do with my pussy ass boyfriend not being man enough to stand up to his dip shit RA. So, what are you going to do about it?"

"I warned you. After I whoop his ass like I was his poppa, I'm leaving your ring in his pocket."

"Yeah right. I've seen bigger balls on a ballerina," Kimmy said. "Alright then, I'm going to blow him right now. What do you say to that?"

"Don't forget to get your ring back while you're at it." Eric sat back down on the edge of the bed.

"I'll tell him he can keep the ring so long as he lets me suck him off."

"You conniving slut, I knew it wasn't about that cheap plastic ring."

"It never was," Kimmy said. "It's all about him pinching my fucking nipples while my boyfriend sat right there beside me. Then he filled my hand with his long, fat cock in the parking lot."

"Wait, you never said he pinched your nipples. You should've told me. I would've stopped him."

“I tried to get your attention, but you were so engrossed in that dull movie. By the way, your acting skills are even worse than the crap we watched tonight. You were intentionally ignoring me. Must be why I didn't say anything about his hand see-sawing over the crotch of my jeans. He cupped my pussy and massaged it through the fabric."

Eric eased his hand toward the rising tent in his pants. Kimmy took note of his reaction and smiled.

"I looked over at you while Dan had my nipple pulled out this far." She held up the pointer finger of each hand approximately an inch apart. "He rolled it between his fingers and I strained not to moan out loud. Did you see me biting my lip to keep quiet?"

"Dammit, Kimmy." Eric blatantly rubbed his covered erection. "Are you making this up just to get under my skin?"

"Nope. In the parking lot, I held his plump cock head through his pocket. I knew what it was as soon as my hand bumped into it, but I seized hold of it anyway. He made that fat fucker jump in my fist and that's what caused me to gasp."

"Get the fuck out of here. You're lying." Eric unzipped his pants and freed his cock. He lazily slid his fist up and down it.

"Am I? I'll get the fuck out of here, and get the fuck of my life in Dan's room. As a matter of fact, I won't fuck him. Not yet, anyway. I'm gonna suck him all the way off. Then I'll waltz straight back to your room."

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah," Kimmy said. "Not only will you welcome me with open arms, you're going to give me a big wet kiss to show you're not mad."

"Fucking *****," Eric said, jacking harder on his prick.

"That's right, after I suck his fat juicy cock and swallow all that cum, I'm coming straight here to give you a nasty, sloppy french kiss."

"Oh you slut bitch!"

"I'll make sure to slobber real good for you."

"Ugh." Eric groaned and gripped the side of the mattress with his free hand.

"I'll make sure to get a taste of the balls for you too."

"You nasty slut, I ought to-"

"What? You ought to what?" Kimmy taunted. "Jack off thinking about it? Stand up for your girlfriend and put Dan in his place? Or wait for me to bring you a treat from his sack?"

"Sexy bitch," Eric said, whacking away on his meat. "I ought to do all three."

"Wow, great answer," Kimmy said. She smiled big. "You might turn out to be marriage material after all."

"I intended to ask you after we graduate, but fuck it. I'll marry your slut ass the day before yesterday."

"I do. Or I did, since we're retroactively tying the knot."

"Me too, Kimmy. I did too. Married you back then, that is."

"Now, should I swallow every drop or should I leave some on my tongue for you?"

"Ugh, ugh, oh fuck, that was close. You almost had me with that one." Eric's knees fidgeted in and out.

"Better yet, I'll make sure not to swallow any of it."

"I figured, ugh, you were, ugh, a hot little freak when I met you," Eric sputtered between grunts.

"Slow down, Fappy Gilmore," Kimmy quipped. "Don't won't you loosing it too soon."

Eric released the iron clad grip he had on his prick. It twitched and a glob of precum oozed out of the tip. He watched it trickle down his shaft then looked up at Kimmy. She was smirking at him.

"Kimmy 'Gimme Cock' Baylor," Eric said, "that's what they whisper behind your back." He loosely wrapped his hand around his dick. He stroked it slowly and gently.

"Is that all they say?"

"I heard the gossip. Yet, I asked you out anyway. 'No,' I told myself, 'this girl is too sweet and friendly to pass up based on rumors.' I should've known by the look in your eyes and the skin tight, booty hugging shorts you used to wear around campus. Before we started dating, you had the ambiance of a shy, closeted cock troller. Deep down inside, I suspected the rumors were true."

“Don't lie," Kimmy said, closing the gap between them. "You hoped they were true." She stopped walking when her shoes touched the toes of his boots. She slapped the head of his dick.

"Ah. Yeah, I did," Eric said as he feverishly licked his lips and whipped his fist up and down his cock. "I deceived myself into believing you really were innocent. I couldn't ask a slut to be my girlfriend."

"If you suspected for one second that I trolled for cock, why'd you bring me your small penis to begin with."

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna-"

"I told you to slow down." Now Kimmy slapped his hand away from his dick. It threatened to spurt regardless. Sticking up in the air, Eric's prick throbbed and pulsed. With two fists, Kimmy gripped it around the base and the head. Her double vise prevented the eruption. "You like me insulting your penis, huh?"

Eric shook his head.

Kimmy's evil and seductive stare bored into his eyes. "That's like someone answering a classified ad that offers homemade cake and cookies, but the buyer shows up trying to peddle a basket of prunes instead. Dan should've answered my ad in the first place. He has the cock to fill my order. I should've return-shipped your penis with a note attached. 'Excuse me, there's been a mistake in my delivery. I requested big, fat cock and this is only a penis. I'd like an exchange.'"

"Ugh," Eric groaned.

"Oh, you do like it. You could see him pulling on my nipples, couldn't you? Admit it."

"Yeah, yeah, I saw him pulling on those long hard nipples, you sweet bitch."

"Come on, give me your hand, honey." She reached out and grasped Eric's hand. "You'd still want me even if I acted like a slut, isn't that right?"

Eric nodded.

"We can simply talk to Dan, okay?" Kimmy winked at her boyfriend. "I'm sure we can reason with him. He'll give me the ring without a fuss."

Eric went along with Kimmy's upward pull. He stood and stared into her eyes. They exited the room hand in hand.

Fingers intertwined, the young coed couple swung their arms in synch as they walked down the hall. They stopped in front of a door that displayed a large silver plaque. Spanning across the plaque, bold black letters spelled "R E S I D E N T A D V I S E R". Eric and Kimmy paused to look into each other's eyes. They nodded a silent reassurance to one another. Eric knocked.

Dan, the RA, flung open the door. A shit eating grin spread across his face. He moved to the side, clearing the doorway. Arm outstretched, he beckoned them to enter.

"Look," Eric said as he and Kimmy stepped into the room, "I'm through taking it easy." He turned around to face the haughty RA. "Give her back the ring, or else I'll-"

"Or else what?" Dan interrupted. "You seem to forget. I can still write you up for that case of beer."

"Seriously? Blackmail? Over a stupid ring?"

"Hey," Kimmy shouted.

"Sorry," Eric said to his girlfriend, never breaking eye contact with Dan. "Tell you what. Go ahead, write it up. I'd rather be suspended than cater to your bullshit."

"Fine, have it your way." Dan walked to his desk and opened a drawer. He took out a form and smacked it onto his desk. He plucked a pen out of a cylinder holder. As Dan bent over to write on the form, Eric coughed and cleared his throat.

"Don't leave out the part where you waited over two months to submit the report," Eric said.

"Include the blackmail," Kimmy said. "The Residence Committee would love to hear why they're just now receiving it."

Dan stood up straight. "I guess you got me there." He dropped the pen on his desk.

"Not quite finished," Eric rattled off. He bum rushed Dan and socked him in the gut.

Caught off guard, the blow cut into the middle of Dan's breathing cycle. He doubled over and gasped for air. After recovering, he straightened up and glared at Eric.

Eric met his stare with a sneer of his own. "For being a colossal ass crack, you deserve much worse."

"Damn straight." Kimmy rubbed her boyfriend's shoulder. "About time you stood up to this dumb fuck, pitiful excuse for an RA."

Dan stepped toward Eric.

"Think twice, Danny boy." Eric ushered Kimmy to the side, steering her away from a potential skirmish. "I promised my girl I would whoop your ass like I was your poppa. You can take that single punch and move on. Or you can collect the full on ass whoopin' you've earned."

Dan decided not to attack. He slunk back to his desk, clutching his aching torso.

“It doesn't have to be a big deal," Eric said. "Kimmy, carefully grab the ring from his pocket and we’ll go. Okay?” He winked at his girlfriend.

Kimmy and Dan looked at Eric in shock. Seeing her boyfriend's devious smile, Kimmy grinned evilly. She recognized it was time for some fun.

“Oh, it’s a big enough deal," Kimmy said. "Huge, I already told you that."

Dan chuckled. The innuendo amused him. He arrogantly leered at Eric.

“Nothing’s funny, asshole," Kimmy said. "Wipe that smug look off your face and shut the fuck up. No matter what, you're a jerk. You happen to be a jerk with a fat cock, that’s all."

Dan’s eyes widened. Thrown off by Kimmy’s blunt assessment, his mouth slacked open then snapped shut like a fish.

Kimmy faced her boyfriend. “You sure you want me to reach in there to get my ring?”

“Yeah," Eric said. "Just snatch it real quick." He winked at her again.

“Alright, here goes nothing. Or something, I should say. An obstacle of thick proportions..."

Kimmy walked over to Dan and jammed her hand inside of his pocket. Eric could see the outline of her hand. She rummaged around as if searching for the ring. Then the bulging imprint stopped moving.

“There! Got it!” Kimmy shouted, but she did not withdraw her hand. She glanced side long at her boyfriend and waited.

“Pull it out,” Eric said.

“Yeah," Dan said, "pull on it, baby."

“I warned you," Kimmy chastised Dan. Through the thin pocket cloth, she clenched his slab of meat. "One more smart ass remark, and we're outta here." She squeezed tighter to drive home her point.

Dan grimaced. "All right, whatever you say. I'll chill."

Kimmy began to slowly raise her hand out of Dan's pocket. After drawing it up a few inches, she hesitated. She stared directly into Eric's eyes. Then she looked back and forth between him and her partially covered hand. Her shoulder descended as she lowered her hand to the depths of Dan's pocket. She continued watching for Eric's reaction. He witnessed the bulge of her hand slide lower. He saw her wrist churn like the agitator of a washing machine. Again, her arm lifted, lowered, and churned. Dan moaned and shifted his feet closer together.

She's doing it,Eric thought. She's fucking pulling on his cock.

“A tight fit in there," Kimmy said. "Hard to grab my ring. Something big is taking up so much space.” Her forearm continued to pump and occasionally twist.

“Just snatch it out," Eric said.

“I can’t just snatch it." Kimmy quit moving her hand while at the deepest point. "I might injure it, I mean, damage it." She grinned at her boyfriend.

Eric stared at the imprints of Kimmy's knuckles. He noted that her hand no longer traveled up and down, but it seemed as if she were scrunching and unscrunching her fist.

The bitch is massaging his cock,Eric thought.

Scanning downward, Kimmy's vision followed her boyfriend's line of sight. With a crooked smile she looked up at Eric. "Will you try to get it for me?" She removed her hand from Dan's pocket.

"Sure," Eric said.

Dan scuttered backwards against the desk. "No guy is sticking his hand in my pocket."

"My ring seems to have been stolen," Kimmy said. "Maybe Campus Police can help me track it down. Don't you think I should call them, Dan?"

"All right, you made your point."

Eric walked over and reached for Dan's pocket.

"No funny business," Dan said, jerking back.

Eric stuffed his hand into the pocket and retrieved the ring without difficulty. He walked to Kimmy, tootsying the ring pinched between his thumb and pointer finger.

"You were right," Eric said. "I felt a mighty wide bump in the road."

Kimmy laughed. Eric knelt down in front of her. She abruptly stopped laughing. He clasped her hand and looked up into her eyes. He held up the ring. Dan looked perplexed over the ridiculous interplay happening between Kimmy and Eric.

"With this ring, I propose that we embark on an open relationship," Eric decreed. "One in which we are free to fully express our desires."

"You gotta be kidding me," Dan said.

If looks could kill, Kimmy's glower would have dropped Dan dead. "Shut your idiotic pie hole, you miserable piss ant." She lowered her head to return staring into her boyfriend's eyes, all traces of her anger erased. "Please continue."

"No longer must you masquerade as my wholesome, goody goody girlfriend. We both understand the opposite to be true. As you discovered in my quarters mere moments before we confronted this douche bag, I too have hidden parts of myself. From this day forth, may we swing and kink, kink and swing, openly sharing and basking in one another's sexual quirks, hang-ups and fetishes. Kimmy, will you be my free loving girlfriend, my hot wife, my fuck buddy, my group partner, and everlasting friend?"

Kimmy skewed her lips to the side. "So basically it will be like it was, except we'll fuck around on each other?"

"Uh, kinda, in a nutshell. When you put it like that, it sounds shal-"

"Yes, silly! Lets do it!" Kimmy stutter stepped on her tippy toes. She extended her finger.

Eric positioned the ring to slide it on, but he hesitated. "Wait. We should start our journey on the right foot." Eric stood and walked over to Dan. "Have a seat, dude. You're about to be treated to the best oral you will ever experience in your life."

"No way," Dan said. "I don't care what you threaten. No way am I letting a guy anywhere near my dick."

"Not me idiot," Eric said. He nodded toward Kimmy.

"Oh, in that case..." Dan sat down.

"Take it out," Eric said.

"Huh?"

"Fine, I'll move over there. Here, put this on the tip." Eric handed the ring to Dan then walked to the other side of the room.

Dan unzipped. While holding his cock straight up, he placed the ring on top of the head.

"Do the honors," Eric said to Kimmy.

"Don't mind if I do." Kimmy sashayed over to Dan. She knelt in front of him. She engulfed the helmet of his cock. After bobbing up and down a few times, she pulled back and spat into her hand. She slid the drenched ring onto her finger.

"I do...love the taste of this big, fat delicious cock." Kimmy went down on it again. She chuckled around the shaft, bobbing and smiling at the same time. She plunged to the base then slurped to the tip. After making it plenty slick with her saliva, Kimmy repeatedly deep throated the immense cudgel.

Eric stood back watching and jacking off to the sight of his lovely girlfriend worshiping a huge cock. He scooted towards Dan's bed. He bent his knees to sit, but Kimmy crooked her finger at him. He straightened and slowly walked toward the action.

Kimmy removed her mouth from Dan's cock and whipped her fist up and down the wet, slippery stalk. "You want to come?" she asked Dan.

"Yeah."

"You close?"

"Very."

Having devised a sinister comeuppance, Kimmy slowed her strokes on Dan's cock. She teased around the head of his cock. Although her feather-like brushes felt marvelous to him, they would not be enough to take him over the top.

"You want to come really bad?" she asked Dan again.

"Hell yeah." His hips bucked out of the seat, thrusting his penis into Kimmy's loose fist.

She tightened her grip. Her manual vise caused the head of his cock to protrude, swell, and pulse. With her thumb, Kimmy rubbed the glands underneath the plump mushroom head.

As desperate as Dan was to blast off a huge load of cum, Kimmy's expert technique would not allow him to come. She toyed with him. She held him on the brink. She stared wickedly into his eyes and watched him suffer through the ecstatic agony of pleasure on the edge.

Eric now observed from up close. He stood beside his kneeling girlfriend. He too was on the verge, fist racing up and down his own cock.

Turning her head toward her boyfriend, Kimmy inserted her ring finger into her mouth. She sucked the ring from her finger. She leaned toward him and gestured with a nod. Eric opened his palm. She spat the ring into his hand. She held out her hand. He placed the sticky token in her palm.

Kimmy swiped Eric's wrist which caused his hand to drop away from his cock. She reached up and balanced the ring on his shaft. "Steady," she directed her boyfriend.

In a deft move of stunning speed, Kimmy snapped her head around to face her prey and swan dove her mouth onto Dan's cock. Her neck pistoned as she applied hard suction up and down the length of his shaft. For several volleys, she consumed the meat in a rapid, deep throat rhythm.

"Ahh," Dan moaned. "Here it-"

Kimmy's mouth popped off of his cock and her fist choked it around the base and the head.

"How badly do you wanna come?" Stern and mean, she glowered at Dan.

"Fuck!" Dan dug his fingers into the cushion of the seat, his knees trembling. "Just let me come, dammit." He lunged his arm for Kimmy's head.

She ducked under his arm then slapped the tar out of his face. "Try some shit like that again, and we'll both kick your ass." She pumped her fist up and down his cock for ten lightning fast strokes. The vein along his shaft twitched, and Kimmy again blocked his impending orgasm with her vise-like grip. Dollops of piping hot precum oozed out of the tip. The flow drizzled down his shaft, coating Kimmy's hand. In the slickness underneath his cock head, she twirled her thumb and pressed on the sensitive glands.

"Give me your hand," Kimmy said, holding out her hand for Dan.

He continued to grip the edges of the seat. His legs quaked. He attempted to hump into Kimmy's hand, but she mashed on his hip bone.

"You want to spray your jizz in the back of my throat?"

Dan nodded vigorously.

"Then do as I say. Give me your hand."

He reached out to Kimmy. She grabbed his hand. She pulled on his hand and cock, guiding him to his knees. Kimmy scooted to the side and crooked her finger at her boyfriend. Eric obediently stepped forward. Dan shook his head.

"No way," Dan said, but he did not budge. The pleasure of Kimmy's teasing handjob was too much for him to relinquish. He looked up at Eric. He dropped his vision to look back at Kimmy.

"The second you suck that ring off of his cock," Kimmy glided her finger across her moist lips, "I will drain your nuts in my sexy, warm, wet mouth." Kimmy provided extra incentive by jacking hard on Dan's cock. She pushed on the back of his head. Dan gave in. He leaned forward and took Eric's cock into his mouth. After sucking up and down on it, he leaned back and spat out the ring. He passed it to Kimmy.

Kimmy slipped the ring on her finger, then she lay flat on the ground. She engulfed the head of Dan's cock. She wrapped her arms around his thighs, encouraging him to thrust. He quickly caught on and pumped his hips at her mouth. Kimmy paused for a second.

"Grab his head," Kimmy said to Eric. "He won't resist." She resumed sucking off Dan.

Eric clutched the top of Dan's head, palming it like a basketball, and re-inserted his cock. As Kimmy predicted, Dan went with the flow. While she sucked Dan, he sucked Eric. Wet slurpy noises reverberated through the RA's spacious room. Soon, grunts and gasps blended with the mix. Dan fucked Kimmy's face as Eric fucked his. They were lost in a euphoric three way bisexual blow fest. Dan bellowed and thrust deep into Kimmy's mouth, triggering Eric's climax as well. As Dan pumped the biggest, most powerful load of his life into Kimmy's mouth, he swallowed jet after jet of Eric's cum.

Kimmy stood up and walked toward her boyfriend. She curled her hands around the back of his neck. Eric resisted. He shook his head and braced against the forward pressure she exerted. She pulled harder, but to no avail.

Kimmy gulped. Then she gulped again. Dan had spurt so much cum in her mouth that it required four swallows before she could speak. "How could you wuss out on me at the end?" Kimmy asked her boyfriend.

"Uh, I guess the moment passed."

"Uh-huh, it passed, alright. Next time, you'll wait to come." She turned to Dan. "Not a word of any of this to anyone."

"I don't think he wants anyone to find out what happened here," Eric said.

"Hell no," Dan said. "My lips are sealed."

"Until we visit again..." Kimmy rebutted, smirking at him. "Alright, we'll see you later. Clean that cum off your mouth before you go out." She laughed at Dan's humbled expression. Kimmy held Eric's hand and they exited the room.

"What are you smiling for?" Kimmy asked as they walked through the dorm lounge.

"That was fun," Eric said. "I'm amazed you could persuade Dan to do that."

"Don't doubt my skills, baby."

"Oh I don't. Trust me, I don't."

"Good," Kimmy said. "Because there's a fuck tard down the hall who has been leering at me all semester. He hit on me a couple times, knowing I was your girlfriend. Tomorrow, we rectify that jerk."

"Any ideas of how to get it started?" Eric asked.

"I have a few. Are you up for another movie?"

"Seriously? Dumb luck struck once. We'll need something intentional next time. Something planned out, strategized."

"A set up from the beginning." Kimmy rubbed her hands together.

"Exactly."

They entered Eric's room. They plopped on the bed. There, they plotted on how to ensnare another cocky, egotistical piss ant.

If you enjoyed this story, my cuckold novel may also pique your interest:
Savage Ecstasy: Grotesque Delicacy, a cuckold novel by Dominique Freshly (aka FreshlyDirty).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back