stop arguing and come fap

• Thread starterballs_deep
  • Start date
Dear Cokeman,

I wanted to thank you very Very much for posting your College cuties series of toons. I have been looking for some time for a drawing that reflects me and my situation, and thankfull I finally did with your Head Nurse Barbara!

I am an RN, and my husband teaches college at a predominantly Black University. He keeps an eye out for me, and has introduced me to several really great Black Guys in the past several years. The difficulty of course is in breaking the ice, and explaining how our marriage works, and why it works so well. But as you can imagine, once we explain things to them they are usually quite supportive and very eager to help!) We have continued with this for many years and we both have never been happier. My husband is getting what he wants, and I am thankfully finally getting what I want.

I really love your captions. I strongly agree with Nurse Barbara's prognosis that Big Black Cocks absolutely positively equal Female Orgasm. And in my own experience, I can relate that Girls can also change when their husband's teach college too ;)

Much love and thank you again for Nurse Barbara. If you have any more of her bedides the three you posted we would love to see them. We are going to slightly modify the one of her riding the Black Cock and use it for our Christmas card that we send to only a few close friends in the lifestyle each year.

Much Love and Many Blessings,
Nurse Carol:0)

Carolxxx said:
Dear Cokeman,

I wanted to thank you very Very much for posting your College cuties series of toons. I have been looking for some time for a drawing that reflects me and my situation, and thankfull I finally did with your Head Nurse Barbara!

I am an RN, and my husband teaches college at a predominantly Black University. He keeps an eye out for me, and has introduced me to several really great Black Guys in the past several years. The difficulty of course is in breaking the ice, and explaining how our marriage works, and why it works so well. But as you can imagine, once we explain things to them they are usually quite supportive and very eager to help!) We have continued with this for many years and we both have never been happier. My husband is getting what he wants, and I am thankfully finally getting what I want.

I really love your captions. I strongly agree with Nurse Barbara's prognosis that Big Black Cocks absolutely positively equal Female Orgasm. And in my own experience, I can relate that Girls can also change when their husband's teach college too ;)

Much love and thank you again for Nurse Barbara. If you have any more of her bedides the three you posted we would love to see them. We are going to slightly modify the one of her riding the Black Cock and use it for our Christmas card that we send to only a few close friends in the lifestyle each year.

Much Love and Many Blessings,
Nurse Carol:0)

Thanks for the positive post. I've heard from a few other nurses whose stories are similar to yours. Gotta love these wild nurses...

I got a kick out of it when some girls started emailing these to each other, but Christmas cards? That's hilarious. I guess the word about IR is spreading... and then white girls legs soon follow...

I wanted to post some new stuff, but I have been busy. Probably need to take a break for a while.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cokeman,
Thanks very much for the additional pics of Nurse Barbara. Glad to hear that you've had other positive response from wild white nurses, and it's great they are emailing these around!

Yes, Christmas cards, but again, only to a few select people, about 3 in all to others who are involved in this kind of lifestyle, or those whe support it.

Thanks again and Much Love,
Nurse Carol :0)

Last edited by a moderator:
new...

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it, Cokeman. This dialogue is over the top and delicious. The only thing is what's with the compression loss? Was the black man pic super super low resolution, maybe?

hats off to cokeman for his outstanding pics

balls_deep said:
hats off to cokeman for his outstanding pics

Thanks... and thanks for starting this thread.

new...

attachment.php

cont...

attachment.php

nice cokeman, hey u think you could convert a series called:" seieki tairyou chuunyuu " (without quotes obviously)

you can find it on e-hentai dot org

new...

attachment.php

Good new ones. Great choice of pics.

I'm gonna say it. I don't like the recolors. Some original black on white/asian manga style would be righteous.

Plan on doing anymore of the mother/daughter set, Coke? The idea alone makes them my favorites out of your edits.