• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

stopping cuck getting erections???

• Thread starterKirstielovescock
  • Start date

Kirstielovescock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2012
hiya, i want to stop cuck getting erections but i dont want to make him sterile.
i planned to doo this originally by chastity but its not working at all as of yet.
anyone know anyways in which i could achive this goal?
just some medication i could give him to temporeroly stop his manhood working?

thanks kirstie xxx

my wife put a chastity device on me called a cb2000 and it has the points of intrigue which has spikes in it. if i get hard the spikes go into my skin. everyone is different but that has worked with me and I havent been erect in months

Maybe try to stop being so damn hott

Kirstielovescock said:
hiya, i want to stop cuck getting erections but i dont want to make him sterile.
i planned to doo this originally by chastity but its not working at all as of yet.

thanks kirstie xxx

you dont need to drug him to stop erections,don't let him eat things which contains anti-oxidants..
like Some fruits ,and vegetables like Onions,etc etc
And importantly Hot and spicy things...that should work and its safe and natural

chrisjohn said:
my wife put a chastity device on me called a cb2000 and it has the points of intrigue which has spikes in it. if i get hard the spikes go into my skin. everyone is different but that has worked with me and I havent been erect in months

My cuck is in a cb6000s that I made him shorten even more but he still gets hard lol xxx

Try chasteberry. You can get drops at most health food stores. Monks used to take it to prevent erections so they could keep their vow of celibacy.

Kirstielovescock said:
My cuck is in a cb6000s that I made him shorten even more but he still gets hard lol xxx

With the points of intrigue i dont know if he would. The spikes are aweful to feel and over time trains you to never get hard.

chrisjohn said:
With the points of intrigue i dont know if he would. The spikes are aweful to feel and over time trains you to never get hard.

Can you get them for cb6000s?
Xxx

Nihilist said:
Try chasteberry. You can get drops at most health food stores. Monks used to take it to prevent erections so they could keep their vow of celibacy.

Will Look Into this thankyou
Xxx

No worries. Happy to help ;)

Nihilist said:
No worries. Happy to help ;)

Had a look into it and I can't find anything definitive to prove it will work

Will read a bit deeper into this me thinks xxx

Try it or don't. No skin off my back.
Some people swear eccinecia works to stave off colds, but it does nothing for me.

Kirstielovescock said:
Can you get them for cb6000s?
Xxx

thats a good question, i dont know to be honest. i know my wife just ordered the cb6000s for me too as the cb2000 is too big on me, but it did the trick

Kirstielovescock said:

thanks kirstie xxx

What problems are you having with your cuck's chastity device?

As far as Meds go Highblood pressure meds and Antidepressents will casuse impotancy

There is probably no real good way to stop a guy from getting an erection temporarily. Aside from doing things that will risk his health. You already have him in chasitiy thats probably the safest and most effective way to keep him from getting hard fully.

Plus it certainly will give you more power if he can have an erection but you just won't let him.

will2112001 said:
As far as Meds go Highblood pressure meds and Antidepressents will casuse impotancy

===========

the anti-depressants does the trick 4 me ....i can't
achieve or maintain a decent erection and i'm not depressed
at the same time :D

sound fun

the problem is if he stop getting erection for a long time it COULD stop him from getting erection for ever. it sound good now but may not in 10 years or 20 year when your relationship changes. if you're doing long term chastity you need to milk him or let him cum from time to time for his heath.

duke9555 said:
===========

the anti-depressants does the trick 4 me ....i can't
achieve or maintain a decent erection and i'm not depressed
at the same time :D

Ya See!!! Win, Win.

will2112001 said:
Ya See!!! Win, Win.

=============

yes ..........the real bonus is any guy who's fucking
my wife has no worries about some pain in the ass husband
( me ) messing with his woman :eek: